Dear Veeky Forums

dear Veeky Forums,

give me some advice please.

my gf is a solid 7-8, long hair, skinny sexy body, looks like 20, needs sex everyday, suck my dick like a Pro, does Anal, loves to play vidya, cooks everything i want, clean my clothes and my condo, loyal af, dont smoke, dont drink alcohol, dont do drugs, no tattoos, never ask me for money, buys me food and stuff with her own money, loves me with all her heart…

only downside she is extremly jealous and would kill any other bitches if they touch me

i want to dump her because i can not stand her jealousy anymore

what are your thoughts Veeky Forums?

you want reassurance to "buy high sell low", right?

kys faggot

Dude. Get over yourself, and count your blessings

Sage

keep her and appreciate her

stop being a little bitch

Are you just here to boast?

Dump her asap. Sounds like you are in a very unhealthy relationship. She is way too attached to you and probably would accuse you of cheating if she even saw you talking friendly with a waitress.

first off you're lying.
second off you'd be extremely autistic to break up with a women like that.

this has nothing to do with making me money

ergo shut the FUCK up, sage and reported

Wtf this girl is 15?

If you think about it suicide would be the only solution guaranteed to work in this situation, but I might be slightly biased looking at it from my own perspective (I own 10k Chain Link)

>biz
>making money

lots of forum sliding today. this must be the new share blue board

cmon mods

Trade her for some bit coin in the black market, she can probably fetch a couple if you find the right Arab to buy her

Nice fucking copy paste you lonely autistic faggot

Kill yourself you larping piece of shit.

Marry her you fucking asshole. If you don't you're a total faggot.

>making me money
This is a business board. Business does not necessarily involve making you money. Please leave the board and never return.

>be the best possible boyfriend you can be
>make her fear losing you and never finding someone as good as you
>threaten to leave if she doesn't change her jealousy
>profit

Worked for me

He said she was 7-8 but looks 20.

Fucking keke

Sage this fucking thread you fucking asshole you just want to show off FUCK YOU

POST TITS

Shut the fuck up fag you know what he meant.

I had a gf like that a could years ago. She was more obsessed than actually into the relationship, you're just the shiny new object in her life. She will grow bored and move on.

Jealousy that intense is a sign that something's not right. GL

1 of two things. either your energy is going somewhere else and that is the cause of her "jealousy" as you experience it (very likely).

or 2. she's emotionally unstable and needs therapy. this is only determinable if you fully explore option 1 first. if this is the case, she'll end up cheating on you if she doesn't get her issues resolved.

she either has a very intense concept of a relationship and you aren't quite meeting it, or she's pathologically dependent and no one will ever be enough.

sage because Veeky Forums

image related, point 4 always apply mofo