I have 2.5k to burn. Shill me your moon mission

All in on one coin with active trading. Diversification is for pussies.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2uot5zarpOg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Chain Link.

Oracles will be the major block chain innovation of 2018. Oracles allow smart contracts to use non blockchain data. Chain Link is the best oracle solution.

Checked
But is it a legit coin or just a meme? I don't really understand what purpose the token serves and what gives it value? Why have a middleman between block chains and the outside world?

dubs of truth

Whether or not LINK will end up with a great product, Sergey is sharing a stage with the president of DocuSign at SXSW.

unironically ncash, bottomed out after binance listing, massive volume and lots of room for growth. 700 sats by april is a conservative prediction senpai. they already have a working product

t. ncash all inner

this looks like a shitcoin tbhfam

ETN Will probably pump tomorrow if you want a quick buck, but it's also a good hold for the next few months. Everything with this coin takes longer than expected, but devs are actively moving forward with goals.

DESU, all the memes and the shitty logo kept me away from LINK for awhile, but once I understood why a trustless oracle solution was important for smart contracts, I grabbed 50k. Putting money into anything involved in the mass adoption of smart contracts is literally like putting your money into bitcoin when it was 2 bucks.

realisticaly nano. be ready to pull out at $35 next month tho. this is where the normie money is currently headed

yeah it looks good, but hasn't it pumped very recently? Feels like it's due for a quick retrace after doubling in a week

Null is nothing, Nuls is everything.

SGR. Exchange preview and new whitepaper coming in two weeks. Super low mCap and major accumulation is going on.

ARCT
Just launched their Open Beta Arbitrage Platform. Way undervalued at 2m MC. When the launch public release this is going 20-50x easy.

I'm only gonna say this once. Buy link, skycoin, suncoin, Urbit stars, spo, ven, nano, radix, eng, aion, and dta

COSS, get paid dividends weekly based on volume. Make money on volume not price. Volume is king. Who made the most money in the gold rush? Shovel manufacturers. Crypto exchanges are the shovel manufacturers in this crypto goldrush. Price goes up or down? Doesn't matter, with coss you make money off VOLUME.

>all in one coin
You won't make it user... or maybe you will
Either way , split it up into at least 3 you massive fag

Buy CoinMetro tokens. They will be used for the upcoming exchange called CoinMetro which is likely going to be a massive one in the near future. Superior to COSS, and even COSS token pumped to almost 100x

in order of return bch, iota, xvg
buy now sell the end of march

RLC is the most undervalued coin in the game.
All of the coins similar to it are 3x in marketcap.
Once that jumps up, take profits into chainlink.

This guy gets it. Coinmetro is legit. Good info here: youtu.be/2uot5zarpOg

>skycoin
haha good one dude. it's a failed project

achain