The fug is this

Hey Veeky Forums

A chinese neighbor has a garden in his yard and gave us this large, green dildo plant. He doesnt speak much English so we didnt really understand how it's eaten or what it is. So the hell is this?

Other urls found in this thread:

bakergal.com/2014/04/bottle-gourd-lauki-opo-squash-recipes.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

looks like it may be some kind of tuber, perhaps a chinese breed of cucumber/squash

It's gotta be like one of those two. Add it to stir fry and see what happens

That's eaten in Italy, too.

It's a melon/gourd. It's related to cucumber.

>feel the wrath of my katana

*tips*

Are katana sheaths made of gourd? That'd be nifty.

Here's some red ones.

I would just throw it away. Chinese people take these and chop them up before putting them into tasteless soups.

Thanks user. It might be indeed. How should we eat this then?

Whats the point of adding it if it has no taste then? How do you cook it?

>Whats the point of adding it if it has no taste then?

Nutrition, I'd guess.

It's an very long variety of calabash, also known as bottle gourd, opo squash

Chop it up and put into a stir fry like you would a zucchini or summer squash, I guess. It's up to you if you want them to cook until they're totally soft or still a bit crunchy in the middle.

bakergal.com/2014/04/bottle-gourd-lauki-opo-squash-recipes.html

That's a poisonous courgette OP. Clearly he's trying to kill you.

might be Chinese winter melon

Fun fact: Calabash comes in several different shapes, the most popular of which is the bottle shape. If left to mature on the vine before harvested, the fruit can be dried, hollowed, and decorated to make bottles, cups, ornaments, or even musical instruments.

Now this may surprise you OP but you'll need to chew this one

Pepe's dick?

Throw it away, probably loaded with asbestos and lead

Kek
That plant is poisonous, your neighbor is trying to kill you.

It's probably a bottle gourd, just treat it as a pumkin and you will do just fine.

best post in the thread
also
>checked

>cucumbers are tubers.
You're a fucking idiot, son.

Use it as a doubled ended dildo with your significant other user.

looks like my peanus weenus

I carved up an opo squash a fewdays ago. It was a good curry. Still was plenty after carving out the seeds, the recipe said to get rid of them. Good shit

I'll ask my sister, she's got one in her room

blue board m8

Haha Benis x--DDD

Whoa

He probably shoved it up his ass before he gave to you. Chinks are degenerate. Enjoy your asian ecoli.

I throw away all food given to me by neighbors, co-workers, etc. Who knows what the fuck they put in it. I have an old lady neighbor that i sometimes do small chores for and she makes me cakes and cookies. Right into the garbage they go.

witnessed