ICO Thread

Let's talk ICOs, Veeky Forums. We all know that's where the REAL big gains are to be made. For example, anyone who bought into Neblio back in August are currently sitting on them at 75x their initial worth. So tell me Veeky Forums what are some current or upcoming ICOs that you think look good or sound interesting? I'm looking at Coinspark, Dogezer, and Adamant myself to name a few.

scampure

What's his name?

Wow, I can't believe my dubs were 88 while posting a picture of this authoritarian queen. What even are the odds of that?

That's my wife's son and he's only 13 you perv! I don't know how op got this pic but I'm calling the cyber police. You dun goofed.

If dubs, then Gas Files will be $100 EOY, cap this. Kek.

Damn. Better luck next time. The kikes get to live for another day.

every ico ive bought into in the last 2 months has lost me money. i need some good picks already reeeeeeeeeee

I'm planning to bank on new exchange based crypto like Onyx and Coinspark personally. Plus you can't really go wrong with buzzwords like "no fees", "decentralized", "tools for developing" in my opinion. That, or a product that seems like it might genuinely be useful to someone like Adamant's encrypted anonymous blockchain messaging. Most of these projects have randos and an occasional pajeet on their teams though, so I'm somewhat wary to be honest.

Midex sounds pretty alright as well. A Swiss crypto financial platform that claims any tokens leftover after sale will be destroyed. And to top it off, and all white team.This may be a decent one.

But of course Veeky Forums has no interest in a thread like this. This is but a place of bag buyers and bag offloaders now. No one wants to have genuine discussion so that we can all make it anymore. What a shame.

But yeah, many ICOs seem to at LEAST x2 with a little bit of time. You should probably start looking into them instead of just whatever Veeky Forums happens to be shilling at any given time. You're just going to get dumped on if not.

Oh yeah, and Mosaic. Probably going to dump some ETH into that baby. All white team of top tier college graduates collaborating on a crypto speculation and news app. Seems interesting to say the least, and they have a decent logo, in my opinion.

Maybe if I make at least one of these a day, it will eventually spark some discussion. So, with that, see you tomorrow, Veeky Forums. Here's hoping!

coinmetro seems to have a great experienced team. 5000 XCM here

there are a milliom exchange coins bro. This isn't 2017 anymore. The ICO train is coming to a halt. Only a few will give gains and only if you get into the real presales (which 99% of us can't)

still some money to be made in crypto but it is virtually dead compared to last year.

btw noone will list an actually good ico here. Keep that in mind

Literally every single ICO out there except for MAYBE 5% of them at all useless cashgrabs. Never (((invest))) in ICOs

Bullshit. Check lockbox.com. You’re welcome.

Check https:// ori.network

> working product
> low cap only 5000ETH

Any thoughts on dorado ico? Anyone? Blockchain uber as they call themselves?

VEC or Vectorspace.ai.

Look into it anons if you like money.

95% of icos are scams or the projects are not worth what theyre asking and dump immediately