Used to be a busser

>used to be a busser
>invested my money in stocks and crypto plus my dad died and got some money from him
>used capital to start a hedge fund
>moved to nyc
>employ 200 people
>occupy an entire floor of a office building off of park avenue
>literally treated like a king everywhere I go
>return back home to visit family
>stay at hotel near restaurant I used to work at
>visit restaurant after quitting 5 years ago
>still see the same faces
>girl that serves me is someone I had a crush on when I worked there
>still feel inferior to her cause she was a server and i was a busser
>don't really get treated like a king just kind of neutral and my special request of ordering steak at 10AM gets denied even though I remember them bending the menu for rich people
>managers come by and say hello they kind of don't want to talk to me I can tell and are only saying hi cause I made eye contact with them
>feel kind of awkward watching my old coworkers

abstract kind of feel

and then you woke up

you can hire me to feel better

you picked a pathetic path

If its not larp what business and how efficiently you use workforce. I have crypto hedge fund (I know it sounds absolutely retarded) and don't know how efficiently utilise people. I employ 5 and they do books, administrative work and sales. Only I invest in crypto. I feel that our growth is shit and they don't bring enough sales.

Personal or Professional?

k

can't escape the original perceptions; why I have decided to go far away from my family. they look down on me and it affects my performance

>i run a crypto hedge fund, i can secure your money
*asks random on biz how to manage more than 5 people without wasting resources*
God damn, if anyone here makes it it's gonna be this guy

Why do things happen this way

/r/thathappened

it's not really outlandish.

What are your crypto holds? Also how much of an Autist are you to go back and see if they treat you differently

A hedge fund employing 200 people?

Avenue Capital has 170. RenTech has 290. Baupost and Appaloosa have less than 75.

What were your initial investments? Global Job Coin?

>how much of an Autist are you to go back and see if they treat you differently
idk I just assumed they would respect me since they didn't back then

a lot of it is a Real Estate division trying to start my own Invitation Homes

No they probably hate you more. Don't flaunt your money

>doesn't get treated differently: "WTF IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE?"
>gets treated differently: "LOL, PEOPLE ARE WHORES"

Nice, I just started a crypto hedge fund with 5 colleagues

Imagine being so autistic and disconnected from reality and society that ordering a steak in a restaurant and interacting with staff becomes a huge emotional ordeal that unmasks how insecure, self-conscious, and pathetic you are. Now imagine all that and you have to post it all on an anime forum. Fuck your life, dude. I'm so thankful that I have money, a cute loving gf, and am emotionally healthy and grounded. FUCK YOUR GAY LITTLE LIFE YOU FUCKING NPC.

imagine being this angry

nice larp

People never change their impression of you.

Even decades after the fact people will still think of you the same way.

fpbp

why do people want to work after making enough to live the neet life
also fuck those ragie wagies I used to be a dishwasher and was disrespected all the time, servers are CUNTS why do you care what they think of you

go fuck yourself faggot you're obviously unstable if you come to a hindi fart praising forum to put others down

so much SAVAGE but so much truth

6/10 Larp. In reality your old colleagues would be jumping on your dick literally and figuratively to get some benefits out of you

Never go back.