SAT Study Treds

New SAT scores are out Booiiiiiiiiiis. I know I did bad, please rek me. If I start studying how much can I go up? Any advice?

MODS!!!!!!!! UNDERAGE!!!!!!!!!

chill I'm 18

underage b&

You can't even play the "18 year old high school senior" card m80. Enjoy that ban, and spend that time in some books you moron.

engineer, i really dont care about you-baka

Holy shit. Kill yourself.

Seniors are already done with the SAT. You're underaged. Reported.

Banned for being retarded

>only just now taking the SAT
>chill I'm 18
Nah. You're either 17 or you a failed a year, either way fuck off. And if you are 18 and you didn't fail then fuck off for making a thread about your SAT scores--in fact fuck off in any case for making this thread/

Anyone else in the 99th percentile here?

Forgot pic

This post was obviously bait by a mod to lure out and ban underage posters. Also the SATs seem to be much easier than when I took them. Only two grades instead of three and an optional writing portion.

>1480/1600
>99th percentile
kek
come back when you're no longer a brainlet

>tfw when only 1470 and 98% percentile

Also did they remove the cancerous writing portion? That was always my worst score.

They combined it with the reading portion

>getting below 1500 (or 2250)
Its like you can't read or something

If you start studying, maybe you'll eventually come back here when you're no longer underage.

i took it a few years ago but holy shit
>800 reading
>750 math
>600 writing

I read a lot, how the fuck am i so bad at writing. The essay was obviously bullshit but apparently I'm shit at basic grammar too. Honestly anyone who can't get perfect scores on the reading and math sections is a brainlet anyway, I guess I am too.

>145 iq
>only 2150 SAT

explain this psychometretards

what'd yall anons get on the ACT? Perfect score representing.