Never went to any of these

Never went to any of these.
Who's the best to go with?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QvHOwO0FNjI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ihop

I haven't been to waffle house but judging from the first two I would say iHop, it has more varity in their creations. Don't be a retard and get lunch/dinner food tho it's literally worse than applebees if you do that.

waffle house and it's not even close

food is made fresh before your eyes. hash browns with chili cheese ham. waffles and pancakes obviously. biscuits and gravy. great atmosphere and friendly staff.

wafflehouse is a DUDE IM DRUNK LMAO meme, ihop is objectively superior

So far it looks like between Denny's and IHOP

Waffle House is pretty much out of the question because the closest one to me is dangerously near the ghetto and I'm far too frail looking to be in those parts after dark

you're a racist fag. enjoy your shitty meal

Yeah. I think I'm going to go with IHOP.
The nearest Denny's is like 25 minutes away

What if it's all white supremacist?
Anyway. I think I'm going to go to IHOP, the nearest denny's is 30 minutes away and the nearest IHOP is about 15-20.
It's also near the neighborhood I used to live so maybe I could drive by it and see how everything is

Is it normal for people to be eating there alone?
Or should I just get to go and scurry back home?

It varies. They all have varying degrees of quality based on the location.

Where I live, one of the Denny's is very good, the other is mediocre, and the IHOP is absolutely filthy disgusting.

It was the polar opposite where I used to live. The IHOP was pretty good and the Denny's was terrible.

Never been to Waffle House, but I assume it's the same thing.

Yeah. I checked out yelp reviews and all 3 of them has 2.5/5 stars.

you'll be fine especially at this time of night it will be empty or a couple of weirdos

Oh. And IHOP's like a diner right?
A waitress takes your order and gives you your food?
I guess I should tip right?

IHOP is shit
worse than that, it's expensive shit for what you get

Waffle House is an excellent value, get a lot of food for the money. But it's a limited menu
The ALL STAR is awesome

Denny's is the better value for a broader menu selection with larger portions of better quality food than what IHOP offers

The Build Your Omlette Slam is Top Tier

IHOP pancakes are sad, tiny 6" rounds of undercooked mush, and the table has 4 flavor options of HFCS pancake "syrup".

yes and the service is shitty maybe you're better getting it to go so you don't have to tip and wait an hour for your shitty omlette

Dennys' new pancakes are not delicious

You're the one suggesting that ghettos are apportioned based on race.

>omg racist!!!
>on Veeky Forums
kill yourself pc faggot

>the closest one to me is dangerously near the ghetto and I'm far too frail looking to be in those parts after dark

what did he mean by this?

waffle house

Let me explain something to you very quickly.

IHOP has no concept of customer service.

I'm part of a community theatre 'troupe' that calls ahead after every Saturday night performance and tells IHOP how many people will be coming to dinner and when we will be there. It's tradition.

It's a stupid fucking tradition, because not one time have I gotten my food within

Two
Fucking
Hours

Of ordering.

I honestly don't know why we enable them by going back.

>being a pussy faggot scared to go to a restaurant cause it's in the bad part of town
>on Veeky Forums

Go to Waffle House at 3:00AM and bring a gun. Order an All Star. Nothing beats the experience.

Denny's is pretty good, I prefer it to IHOP desu. I have never been to a Waffle House while sober so it's hard to review.

>frail
>a race

Don't you have to go ask if something's 'kino' right about now?

I've been mistaken for a girl from time to time
Last thing I want is for someone to attack me with the intentions of rape, find out I'm a boy, rage rape me then beat me to death because of his redirected homophobic self hate

Well. I'm on my way to IHOP
If it gets robbed while I'm there I'll let you know.
Keep my cash in my sock just in case

fair enough but you really are missing out and I strongly advise you to reconsider and go to waffle house cause ihop is shit

Denny's a best.

Their pancakes are worse than IHOP, but everything else is objectively better. I highly recommend the Pot Roast Melt.

Pro tip: you can request seasoned fries instead of regular fries, and they're fucking great.

>Veeky Forums is hardkore, guise

Go downstairs and apologize to your parents for the fact that they had to raise you.

What kind of tough guys do you think post here?

Perkins tremendous twelve is goat. 3 eggs, 3 pancakes, 3 sausage links/bacon, and hash browns/breakfast potatoes.

good thread

If you want waffles, hash browns, or a simple toast, egg, bacon breakfast (maybe with grits). Waffle house is gonna be best - and cheapest. Wait staff will be sketchy as fuck but they will actually care about you. I went to Georgia tech, so I am somewhat obligated to rank wa hoe tops.

IHOP I where I head if i want an omellete, or pancakes. Or one of their pot roast or country fried steak style dinners. Their salads are decent as well. As are their kid friendly smiley faced pancakes. They also have a senior dis mcount nnight on Wednesdays. I am not a senior, but its comfy as fuck being around all those sweet old people sometimes.

No one should ever, under any circumstances, go to Denny's. End of story. Food suck, wait staff sucks, the other customers suck, atmosphere sucks.

he's on his way to ihop hoping to not get raped

OP here
Tried to go to IHOP but the fucking doors were locked for some reason
The fucked up thing was that I could see people inside eating
Didn't know what that was about so I left and went to Waffle House that was dangerously close to the ghetto.
Anyway, it sucked.
The glass of water they gave me had this sticky shit along the top so I didn't drink any water
There were some crack whores asking why the atm wasn't working
The food was ok I guess. I guess I shouldn't have expected much when it comes to waffle, toast and bacon.
The girl who took my order was nice though
Oh. and it was cold as fuck inside, too.

Forgot to mention. They had armed security there.
At first I thought it was a cop on a lunch break, but he was wearing some sort of patch that didn't look anything like local pd. And he was on his phone a lot.

hey fuck you. i work at dennys. everyone needs to come eat here.

Should've done Denny's

Village Inn

Denny's was too far from my house. Going to IHOP or Waffle House pretty much caused me to go in the opposite direction

Denny's is shit, you should work somewhere else.

Why is your food so awful?

we put copious amounts butter on the grill before everything we cook
>yes everything
pancakes? put butter down
eggs? put butter down
a burger? put butter down
a fucking milkshake? mise well put some butter down

as for leaving, i make 12.75 and get 40 hrs because our gm is a worthless gunt.

also, shes a cunt.

Butter is delicious. Grilled butter is even better, generally speaking.

That doesn't explain why the food is such shit at Denny's.

The food is fucking atrocious.

Why I the food so awful? Is it all deeply discounted, fire or flood damaged Sysco products?

I mean, seriously. Its a restaurant. What do you actually fucking expect people to order and ingest? There isn't a single fucking crumb of edible food anywhere at any Denny's in the entire world. It would be amazing if it wasn't so sad.

Dennys has black people

so the nutritional information is inaccurate then?

IHOP > Waffle House > Dennys

dennys. Much better variety and they're always pushing some kind of special. Better appetizers too

Denny's had that special burger menu awhile ago and they were actually fucking delicious

probably all the salt in their shit

but shit, i eat it all up all the same

youtube.com/watch?v=QvHOwO0FNjI

probs waffle house and just go by yourself