Is jacob barnett /sci approved?

I mean in a lot of his appearances on TV he or his mom come up with a lot of meme-cringe type of stories... is he the ultimate autist?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G-qYddxcVIk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He is a fag like you op

Why'd you use window instead of board?

He seems smart but everyone should stop putting so much pressure on him and let him think for himself. If I was that age and had so many people talking about me, I would have tried to run away a long time ago. Futurama, monkey episode, Mars university, etc.

>Veeky Forums's population has changed so much people have forgotten the heydey of barnett-posting
feels bad man

Because it's fun, and maybe he didn't have a board.

so popschi could have a new documentary to make money off of

he makes a lot of Veeky Forums angry because he reminds them that no matter how hard they try, they will never even achieve even 1/10th of what barnett could due to his innately supremely superior intellectual potential

daily reminder that Jacob Barnett is on his way to a nobel prize

tbqh i think he deserves a nobel prize already

hes so smart and hes overcome so much

i mean hes obviously going to get 2 or 3 in his lifetime regardless, but i think he deserves one just for being him

he is the standard bearer for all the genius autists in the world and shows how they arent alone and they too can succeed over normies and theres nothing wrong with them

Of course, he already has multiple ways of disproving einstein's theory of general relativity. He also came up with barnett integrable functions. this young man is truly a genius

could someone explain why this is all shit math? I think I get it, but before I say anything I want to be sure.

It means he is still a VIRGIN!!

LMAO

I'm no maths expert but that looks like a meme.

Basically hes not really saying much and his theorems are dog shit. Other people make fun of him by topping it up with even more unnecessary math and lauding him for his genius

Are there any black teen geniuses?

thanks, that's what I thought.

This is why
youtube.com/watch?v=G-qYddxcVIk

popsci fag detected

I haven't been on Veeky Forums for like, six months now, and I'm impressed this is still a thing.

Do you have any idea how long this has been a thing? Hint: a lot longer than 6 months

>jacob barnett
>6 months
You have no idea my man.

Why Veeky Forums is so butthurt about this guy ?

Tell me your contribution to the world, user.

Barnett hasn't contributed anything either except
>dude, look at how autistic and good at math I am

NO!