TRTL

Dear TurtleCoin miners it is time that you accept the fact that it's futile to sell your shells at a price higher that 2 Satoshis. Don't fuck around and drop your loads already.

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@turtlecoin/one-trillion-turtles-coin-supply-and-unit-economics-5bfbea0aa1f1
turtlecoin.lol
reddit.com/r/TRTL/comments/7p45t9/i_am_rocksteady_from_turtlecoin_project_ask_me/
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2872287.0
blockzero.show/7ffca55a
faucet.trtl.me/
gigatank3000.com/turtle-trouble/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Haven't sold any yet.
I'll hold until it's $150 sirs

drop'em, wanker

THIS SHIT TOO EXPENSIVE!
medium.com/@turtlecoin/one-trillion-turtles-coin-supply-and-unit-economics-5bfbea0aa1f1

Here's the TurtleCoin link rundown for potential newturtlecoiners:

>TurtleCoin's homepage
turtlecoin.lol

>TurtleCoin community on discord
bpjrRZg

>TurtleCoin subreddit
reddit.com/r/TRTL/comments/7p45t9/i_am_rocksteady_from_turtlecoin_project_ask_me/

>TurtleCoin thread on bitcointalk.org
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2872287.0

>Listen to the founder being interviewed (leave 5 stars on the blockzero itunes page, pls)
blockzero.show/7ffca55a

>Get Shells (TurtleCoins) for free
faucet.trtl.me/

>Where to buy TRTL for BTC
tradeogre.com

tradesatoshi.com

>Play Turtle Trouble
gigatank3000.com/turtle-trouble/

>Further TurtleCoin links
turtleturtle.org

(Anything else to add?)

>Tip me, please
TRTLuygqzHPdc7LyhiuUgsTM62dM3firC8URopiySkcLUVZUNqtMkUJMUJqMS1eeymUq7Sd45R3aBZPjVLvohhSTJtQsoCzEesm

Why did this get popular?

I'll fork my own shitcoin, if I know how to get people interested. With good features though.

Don't fuck around and do it then, nigger.

I've made like three, my dude.
What the heck do people care about?

Not so much as they care about NGR, I guess.

>buy at 32 sats

Yeah congrats to that. I've bought at 11 sats.

I bought $100 usd worth at 36 sats... felt like a retard as it crashed to 20 something 30 seconds later. Have dollar cost averaged down to 3.7 sats with buying snd trading but still jesus christ

>bought $1k at 8 sats

I hope it's money that you can afford to lose, man.

>Bought

Buenos diaz, seniore ElGoblino.

the logic: coin for money laundring but you can bay for 2sat and sell only for 1sat ------------- it will be denominated or delisted.

stop spamming that shit, faggot

Buy my bags

Your statement itself lacks logic.

What even is this coin? Always shilled here, but does it do anything? Portfolios with millions of trtl's and it's barely worth $50.

Better than the Veeky Forums LONK meme

Private blockchain
Insanely fast transactions and mining speed
Can mine 50k a day or buy 1% of the supply for $14k and hold
>2-3 satoshis better investment than tether

wtf are you talking about? if you have millions of TRTL it's worth around 2,000-3,000 USD and going to skyrocket when TRTL hits 1 cent

Why bother dollar averages and all that whatnot? Just buy 10x more than you currently have

Any confirmation yes/no about the cmc listing next week?

>crytpo

Pajeets spotted

>things that will never happen for $500 Alex

TRTL hit 44 Sats just 2 weeks ago ....

because of a single petulant child with a few btc that decided to dump on all the mindless drones that hang in discord talking about a shit coin that was created as a joke once he realized the developers have zero desire to do ANYTHING to help the price of their project.

Awesome project for a ton of bottom feeding skids to contribute to. The only reason that it's github is active is because the main developers know less about programming than the other skids contributing. This coin is nothing but a total and complete meme. Worse than doge. Go ahead and waste your time, money and resources on something that will never be worth more than 3 satoshis ever again. The main developer has said over and over again not to invest money you cannot afford to lose. Translated, "we will never do anything to help the price of our yet another forknote shit coin"

Nope. I'll hold. Have permabuy orders at 1 sat too.

I'm creating a new project. Got part of it built today. Needed a coin with decent tech, high coin count, a cool community, chill devs and no love from Veeky Forums to use. Easier than starting my own. I found it in TRTL.

All goes well, I'll end up buying that entire 2 sat sell wall in the next few months. Once I'm done building, I'll drop by the discord and let the team know. Turtle holders are gonna come to the moon with me. 100 sat by EOY is my goal.

Kek sure. It's been a month or two, y no moon? And how dare the devs not have all quit their day jobs and lives to do nothing but build this?

And a dump is great. I need a TON of this at basically the lowest price I can get.

All you fuckers just lack imagination.

>founder doesn't care about investors.
>Whales and miners will forever hold price down
>Wallet still doesn't work after months of existing
>So called "great community" is just delusional Veeky Forums fags
>Trying to force turtle memes, which no one gives a fuck about
>coin has no uses and never will
>only listed on two trash exchanges
>no momentum, no future, no hope

Or....wait for......you don't. If only there was some benefit to have a coin with effectively a hard price floor, low difficulty and massive volume, meaning nearly 0 effective volatility......hmmmmm.....

Fuck Veeky Forums is retarded. There's a HUGE set of complaints people make about cryptos being unusable - and they're right. But here's one, that actually acts as basically a stable, enormously liquid peg and they can't figure out what that can be used for?

Kek, stay poor faggots.

>TRTL
>good tether
>literally useless for anything more than .5BTC

>No fucks given. A project in an early stage is what I wanted.

The blockchain itself works, as does the cli wallet. Apart from that, no fucks given here. And the remaining devs are fine.

But then, you're not my target market. If only there were legions of normies, with 0 interest in crypto shit, that spend hundreds of millions per year on something. Something low price and high volume. Something I can substitute TRTL for easily, and in the next few months. And at this price they won't even realise it's a cryptocurrency.

Stay poor Veeky Forums. Keep chasing pumps caused by people smarter than you are.

trtl will be 2 sat in 2019 assuming its still listed anywhere

>0.5 Btc

You're so stupid kek. I'm not talking about using it for trading or holding it as a hedge. There's other ways to make money besides trading - quite a few in fact. People have been making money on the Internet well before all this. Think REAL hard now - which of those ways could easily make use of a coin like this, and actually become more profitable BECAUSE of the massive volume and low price?

You won't figure it out though. I'm just gloating it's kinda pathetic of me.

Sure, sure. Whatever you say kek. Because the only way to buy cryptos is through an exchange right? There's no OTHER fake digital currencies in existence that people pay into by the millions daily at all, is there? Nothing that could just be seamlessly substituted with a basic coin at the backend, and most users wouldn't even KNOW they're buying a crypto?

this:

>I'm creating a new project.
intradesting

I believe it. LINK is THE meme coin. Favorite things about it are the custom LINK's and Sergey's plaid shirt. Can't say much because I mine Hodlcoin lel

>Hodlcoin
wtf is that?