How can I kill all of my gut flora without prescription antibiotics...

How can I kill all of my gut flora without prescription antibiotics? Would a dilute bleach enema (like 15 or 20 parts water: 1 part household bleach) do it?

Other urls found in this thread:

thepowerofpoop.com/epatients/fecal-transplant-instructions/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Care to explain why you'd want to do that OP?

You have 100 trillion bacteria in the initial 6-inch portion of your small intestine alone. You're not going to kill them all, sorry.

kek, seconded

Because I want to eat food without having smelly gas and smelly poop, and it's gross that there are a bunch of bacteria and protozoans inside of me.

They make so much gas that I have to fart every few seconds.

I just want to get rid of the ones in my large intestine.

Just drink a lot of very very salty water. For a minimum of 24 hours. Do not ingest anything else. Then 24hrs of only citrus fruit. Then 24 hrs of fruit and vegetables. The salt (alkaline) will kill most of the flora and fauna, the citrus (acidic) most of the rest. Unfortunately the sugar in the citrus will cause the fauna spores to regrow.

Can I just order food grade citric acid and dilute it to juice concentration? Then there wouldn't be sugar.

whatever you decide on pls just livestream it

Pretty sure he wants to bleach his kid to cure autism.

That's just colon cancer.

No, that's definitely too diluted (trust me, I have experience with microbes).
You want the completely undiluted bleach, but instead of drinking it you should do enemas with it.
That will kill all those awful bacteria while leaving your intestines in an absolutely pristine state.
Good luck OP!

I've been thinking about this as well. I very clearly have bacterial overgrowth and colonization of my upper intestine, and it's certainly not going to go away. It'd be neat to just start over.

I think you should just break into any basic bio-lab in your area and find their phages.

Then have the enema of your life with them my man. It can't harm you, it'll definitely work, but you'll need to take precautions to prevent bacteria from infecting you again.

Sow your asshole shut, and stop eating and drinking. Also, you should probably start living in a sterilized bubble. Have sterilized liquid food fed into you through an IV.

they're bigger so just eat soap and the water in the soap will get bigger and rub off the bacteria mole culdes

Why don't you want perscription antibiotics?

You know they sell antibiotics for fish tanks and you can kind of get away with using them

Sounds like you have the wrong kind of bacteria in there.
Find a healthy donor and do a DIY fecal transplant
thepowerofpoop.com/epatients/fecal-transplant-instructions/

Don't wipe out your gut microbes, replace them. Eating a vegan changes your gut microbes. See Dr. John McDougall's "The Starch Solution". Eat live cultures you approve of. To make the cultures you eat have the advantage make your gut move things through faster with fiber, (I like chia seeds soaked in Silk soymilk.), water and vitamin C (lets your gut muscles work harder without the muscle fatigue burn). Low magnesium slows your gut down.

>eat a vegan

I'd rather not do anything illegal.

Enjoy your devastating C. Diff diahrrea

>I want to kill all of my gut flora
You'll be the cleanest corpse in the morgue.

You want more bacteria not less, do what said.

yes

They want neither. What's needed is "different".

it's not illegal if it's consensual

Don't do it

The E. Coli in your gut digest things you can't. Turn back now OP, you're going to have it worse than you do now.

On the flip side, if you continue this treatment, you could actually grow super gut flora that are resistant to low concentrations of bleach, but I doubt you'd be alive to show them off.

Do it faggot, don't listen to these fags. All bacteria are bad; they are the cause of all your health problems!

Ingesting bleach will probably do it.

>trust me, I have experience with microbes

Bleach at that low concentration will surely do it, I routinely cleanse myself using that amount.

Remember to hold in the burp when the bleach hits your stomach acid, no matter how hard it gets, you don't want all your efforts going to waste.

drink a fuckton of bleach germophobe it's 2016

>Le current year meme

Drink kefir

This is super fucking funny

Take probiotics, the good bacteria will eventually push out any bad ones. Also changing your diet might help.

Bleach's pH gets neutralized in your stomach so that won't kill any bacteria in your intestines. It will only work as an enema, not sure about effective concentrations, but people have done enemas for centuries and there's probably some literature out there on it.

The intestines are about 25 feet long, nothing is going to root out all your gut flora, whichever end it goes into. You will literally die if you have no gut flora, they digest things you can't. The human body is 90% non-human cells, mostly contained in the gastrointestinal tract.

kill them with fire

This^

Also if this is one of those cure mun autism wif bleech things that you are planning on perpretrating in a child then you should probably die in a fire.

Gut bacteria are major immune system regulators. With no bacteria you will either develop serious autoimmune diseases, or develop a persistent c dif infection and shit through the eye of a needle for the rest of your life, or become fat as fuck.

Or maybe you already have c dif or an indiverse bacterial population.

Find a healthy shit donor. someone with a really good diet and virtually no poor health or major disease. Enema the fuck out of yourself. Inject the donor poop. Pray that you dont develop major complications five years down the line.

>much gas
Avoid food rich in inulin (that is NOT insulin, spelling is important here).
Also eat caraway seeds unless you have allergies for that. fresh breath from the front and no breath from the rear. Win - win.

>perscription antibiotics
You do not want to try this. The result is painful. There is a reason why we have bacteria in the gut.

You're just gonna get recolonized by a more harmful bacteria, C. diff like another user mentioned.