Never tried this place. How is it?

Never tried this place. How is it?

Overpriced and their normal coffee tastes burnt. Not bad if you're looking for something sweet and don't mind paying a premium. I visit monthly at most.

Five ninety-nine for a dessert in a cup

Not bad but overpriced

Normies

If you like coffee with copius amounts of sugar and dairy, you'll love it.

bad and overpriced

unless you don't have any sense of taste and like white coffe with a lot of sugar, then

consistent but pretty meh.

Panera has better coffee. Most drinks I see from Starbucks are literally ice cream with caffeine. How do people choke that shit down, especially in the morning?

Their hot coffee is shit. Only go for blended drinks.

there is a reason its as popular as it is. a lot of fags like to pretend they hate it because its too popular for their liking. its good, but its obviously not top tier. buts its good

Fine for none coffee things but expensive

I've heard it's pricey.

Coffee is meh. Girlfriend likes it because it's just a sugar filled liquid covered in whip cream and caramel.
I really like their strawberry acai juice thing though.

It's burned mediocre coffee, but they have a lot of sweeteners and dairy products to make it palatable

The only people who think it's fancy are flyovers and britbongs

it is overpriced, and the syrups are fattening. I like the espresso, though

Pic related

>the syrups are fattening

if you order the largest fucking drink there

you're only getting 160 calories of syrup

thats literally it

The coffee is honestly p decent, it just gets burnt when they cook it. Order dat dere cold brew, it's p fuckin good famalam

it's ok, but it's sweet as candy. kinda sickening. drank three this morning.

I work there. The actual brewed coffee isn't bad. The other shit is way too sweet and fattening and it is disgusting to see these people ask for a toss stuff

>The coffee is honestly p decent
>The actual brewed coffee isn't bad.
I pity you, I really do.

I brew my own coffee there so it's not burnt

I rarely go to Starbucks but the espresso is honestly pretty decent.

Not bad but overpriced.

Their sweet drinks are their good stuff.

I get a grande double double on my way to school most days. It's not bad. I work at Tim Hortons, and comparing the two, I like Starbucks coffee better. I've heard canadian TH's have better coffee though.

Meme

Its like an orgasm in your mouth and everyones invited

yes, its not bad but overpriced and coffee is gay

like a mix between a dike kike video and chicken n winnigish

Like you wouldnt believe, there was one larger than average woman that would come in and get the largest size with about and inch of caramel drizzle poured inside and on top of the monstrosity. When she dies of diabetes i wouldnt be suprised if the cops come for me.

Good but a bit overpriced. Just don't get their pre-packeged pb&j on wheat, as it tends to be a bit stale.
I only put up with the prices because they have a reputation for giving good benefits to their workers (i.e. health coverage for part-timers, the Starbucks College Achievement Plan, ect.) and I like to support companies that do that type of stuff.

Nope, Canadian Timmies coffee is crap. Even McDick's has better coffee.

try one of their meme fraps for the experience. their coffee is shit.