Late. Drunk. Barracks room

This is like my 6th grilled cheese I made in the past two days.
Honey wheat, mozzarella, sharp cheddah, buttah, spicy spam, orange soda and vodka.

Look upon my unclean, dirty, greasy utensils.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PQe9hnkCDTQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Man that knife looks a lot cleaner than it really is.

Behold, the setup

PAN. HOT.

How can we be sure this won't go crazy? I don't want to go through another ramen sundae happening while I am asleep.

Melt the butter and add the spam.

naw dawg. no blue ramen ice cream sundae pie here. just pure unnecessary grilled cheese

This picture shows where I drank a lot of my orange soda and vodka. It's all mixed in this bottle.

scar

Yea dude

This is my spam after I flipped it the first time. GOTTA MAKE SURE THE JUICES COOK EVENLY

how'd you get that on your arm?

tried to kill myself

that's depressing

>lengthwise cut
>living in filth
I believe it

sorry user hope things are better

Motorcycle accident. There is a decent sized plate on a bone with like 5 screws. 29 stitches.

Make sure to tilt the pan and let the spam fry in that delicious grease

I hope you guys don't really feel that way :(

Move delicious fried spam onto bread with cheese

TIME TO GRILL THAT CHEESE

Does anyone else make shitty mixed drinks like me? Orange soda and vodka, like wtf

Big Red soda and Clan McGregor. It's my blackout juice for emergencies.

Man I was drinking Hawaiin Punch and vodka last night. Passed out at 8am, woke up at 4pm lol

I meant this as a sex shot for you Veeky Forums >///

OP do you prefer low quality ingredients in the challenge it takes to doctor it up?

youtube.com/watch?v=PQe9hnkCDTQ

I wasn't far off. High til 7am, woke up at noon and dicked around at target until I napped again till about 6.

btw yeah I'm the only other user posting in here

Man my shit looks like McChicken tier compared to that whatever the fuck it is. Who cares, tasted good anyways.

GET READY FOR THE FLIP Veeky Forums. I took the sandwich off the skillet to move the grease around from the corners back into the middle before I flipped it.

you replied to me twice how can you act like I'm not here

only other as in besides you

if that's not perfectly golden brown fuck you

I woke up, took a few minutes to scratch my balls and got text immediately about how a guy was drunk and had to have me over to stop him from doing something stupid. He's 19, drunk, in the army like me, and married to a slut who is 25 with a 5 year old. I think he realized he fucked up. I expected to walk into his house with a blown up kid and uterus on the wall. Wasn't like that though. Oh well

Mmm, dat golden crust

orange soda and vodka sounds good. i usually drink vodka seltzer. i might buy cranberry juice / lime juice for more flavor tho.

>having a wife's son while still a teenager himself
what a shame

>if that's not perfectly golden brown fuck you
I hope it's good enough for you. I tend to like my shit a little dark. I cooked it darked than that picture.
Welcome to the Army, and honestly the outcome of most men aged between 21 and 35 if they are getting married. Women are truely the worst.

Pic related is a bottle opener I got from my parents when they were in Hawaii. Also the other side of the sandwich when I flipped it

I know a guy on the same base as you right now and he's an MP and you might hate him because of that

Right on the cusp, but good

great opener

Yea? What base are we on then

I think Ramsay would be proud

I assumed Schofield

No where close. I guess I didn't convey it right, but my parents got me that bottle opener when they were vacationing in Hawaii. They sent it to me in a care package to where I am stationed now.

oh, bummer. enjoy your sandwich.

I saw a mayo commercial a little bit ago saying to try using that instead of butter for a grilled cheese and it wasn't bad. try that some time if you want

I heard of that recently too. Have you tried it? Did you use a lot or just a thin spread?

yeah I tried it, thin spread and it was pretty good. you taste the tang from it rather than the butter so it's a nice changeup

butter AND spam?? WTF???

Exactly my thoughts, this user has good taste.

That looks great. I have all the necessary ingredients to make this myself (except the mozzarella), gonna give it a go.

Which Unit?

That cooking plate already says everything, user.

Gotta love the beetus
I've been mixing cheeses lately to try and see which is my favorite.
101nd