STILL EARLY ADOPTERS

Maybe not for Bitcoin, but for Blockchain as a whole. People still had computers in the 70s and 80s but it didn't reach mainstream adoption before the mid-90s. The world moves faster nowadays, and I predict adoption in 2020. And yes, although I don't want this thread to become one of (((those))), the coin we all know and love will be an integral part of that, probably. DISCUSS ANONS, DISCUSS TO YOUR HEARTS CONTENTS!

yeah yeah you are an early adopter of blockchain.. that doesn't make you rich... being an eraly adopter of BTC does

Blockchains dont need meme ponzi coins user. get it through your thick skull.

Blockchain needs to move away from shitcoins and tokens with a vaporwave purpose and just allow us to invest in the company same as owning shares

these people don't understand how a blockchain works

Agreed.

Damn that shit ugly

This

True, who need PoW anyway.

Do you think that guy is a millionaire because he had a computer 40 years ago?

Blockchains are for the most part glorified databases that use excess energy, and theres no normie demand for decentralization they are fine with centralized systems. Its only really useful for currency. Bitcoin turned it self into a ponzi anyways.

not really faggot, not really at all
butcorn is the coolest though, a digital decentralised money... buttcorn will have the biggest impact of all because we can FINALLY have the option to conduct our regular economic activity outside of Mr Goldsteins perpetual money catcher

Enjoy never making it

More like 2028. In 2 years we will see another huge vertical bullrun, but it won't be until 2028, that crypto will be burnt into everyone's mind, so bad, it's gonna get hard to ignore it. There's too many Jews atm trying to turn a quick buck

Most Anons live inside the echo chamber. None of them have any technical backgrounds. Most people within any sort of tech space knows that blockchain is a glorified read-only database. That's it.
>B-but I can send transactions across the world in minutes
Yep, and so can banks. Its literally numbers being transferred from one account to another. Let that sink in. You dont need a clunky blockchain for it

My useless ausfag bank now has INSTANT money transfer. No more waiting 3 days. Doesnt matter if its an employer paying you or you need to send your mate some cash for those pingers you ate on the weekend. And the best part? No fees lmao.

Normies are never the ones to spearhead any sort of technological shift in society. They're always passive observers that just go along with the standards set by people smarter and more powerful than them. They are literally not relevant
>Most people within any sort of tech space knows that blockchain is a glorified read-only database. That's it.
But that's wrong. Blockchains aren't even read-only, otherwise you'd never be able to add anything to them or make a transaction.

>Yep, and so can banks. Its literally numbers being transferred from one account to another.

Bank transfers take longer than a few minutes. They take several business days, and require actual humans accountants to be involved on multiple levels that could easily be automated away thanks to recent developments in technology

Also I'm sure you think that regulation does nothing to hamper markets and that building financial systems that are decentralized (and therefore fundamentally unregulable by centralized governments) will have no impact whatsoever on the global economy, but that is just naive as fuck. The fact that you can have online black markets that run off cryptocurrency is proof that it's not the same thing as VISA you tard

Refusing to buy BTC because you ar enot an early adopter is like refusing to buy Amazon or Apple 10 years ago.

will people revolt if fiat was replaced electronic cash system that's trackable like bitcoin transactions?
it would kill a lot of corruption (kickbacks and bribes) but everyone could see where your last dollar went.

This retard can't even spell memes right, you expect him to understand bitcorns?

Granted, they're not read-only. I was speaking in the sense they cannot be altered

>Bank transfers take longer than a few minutes. They take several business days
Yes, because they need to be authorised not because the tech is slow. E.g. If I'm ordering pizza online the transaction is authorised instantly. However, if I'm doing a SEPA transfer to coinbase it takes longer. Nothing to do with the tech. And honestly, its numbers goin from 1 account to another. You dont need to waste energy and resources for such a menial task.

We agree on one thing, btcs only use case is to buy drugs. Trust me, I had plenty of btc before I knew it as a way to get rich.

excel can't scale without a plasma layer

The authorization process is automated and made redundant through blockchain.

>And honestly, its numbers goin from 1 account to another.
This is a massive oversimplification. If this were the case, then it wouldn't take days to authorize a transaction. Banks also take up a lot of energy and resources to build, staff and maintain.

You are fucking retarded

They will use block chain but they are going to make their own to use privately inside the company. These coins on exchanges are a complete scam lol

Vitalik Buterin even said that multiple times during interviews and presentations himself. That if companies want to you ethereum blockchain technology to make programs there is no need to aquire the ether cryptocurrency. Nobody needs to buy meme money from fuckin white male neets and panjeets to run blockchains. Inb4 mongoloids explaining that i (and the creator of ethereum) don't understand how bitcorn wuurks.

Why would it make sense to use a blockchain in a private, internal context where all communicating parties are trusted anyways? This is a case where it literally is no better than a MySQL database. It wouldn't even work for verification purposes because it'd be trivially easy to modify old blocks on a private blockchain.

The value of blockchains comes from the fact that you can perform transactions without trust thanks to a large distributed p2p consensus network, if you don't need that then you're better off using a traditional database desu.

They will use Ark

>independent pushed chain with stand alone value
>still connected to every other crypto there is