Holding ALTs in 2018

Why are people unironically holding alts in 2018?
Do you just think everything will instantly turn around one day and you don't want to sell into BTC and miss it?
When BTC is gaining dominance like it is right now it is impossible for ALTs as a whole to gain sats. Last month there has been almost nothing in the green.
Seems like the only logical thing to do is hold BTC until things start to change while selectively going into alts short term when you have reason to believe they will pump or they look good for swing trades.
I just don't get holding alts right now unless you just aren't going to manage your portfolio regularly at all and just plan to come back to it in a month or more.
Personally I've held some bags way longer than I should have especially on the pump back up from 6k. Could have saved so many SATs just dumping everything for BTC a long time ago.

Are you just thinking it is too late? If BTC goes back up to 60% dominance alts are going to lose collectively half of their value again maybe more depending on how eth fares.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D85UY1oICxE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

BTC sucks and it's only real purpose to buy alts.

if crypto is to succeed in any way bitcoin will be a part of it.

Alt season any day now

That's why I'm in NANO, which is proving itself to be independent of BTC right now. Get some nice gains in that and then consider diversifying into a diff coin.

>he's not holding BTC AND alts

I literally can't look at an ass pic anymore without making a fucking BRRAAAAPPP sound in my head.

I fucking hate you Veeky Forums, *sniiiiiiiiiiiiiifffff*

Just as nocoiners think that Bitcoin is going to drop to zero all of a sudden, corecucks insist that alts will all die, and btc will create market dominance, in a move of total denial.

Too lazy to sell

idiot brapposter did it to yourself

Why are you not at least holding some ETH OP?

You kidding mate.
If I had held this piece of shit of a coin I would have made much less money.

The feet not the ass

My breathing has gotten a lot better ever since these biz threads *involuntary hard sniff*

as soon as alts start doing well the threads will all be "lol why is anyone holding bitcoin"

brap

Herring overtones with hints of kelp

youtube.com/watch?v=D85UY1oICxE

snnnnnnnnnniifffffffffffffffff

But what if that wasn’t true and any given alt could succeed solely on its own merit

this so much. so many fucking hindsight heros here.

>bitcoin goes down
>"LOL, I TOLD YOU TO SELL, IT'S ALL OVER, BACK TO $5!"
>bitcoin goes up, alts go down
>"LOL, ALTKEKS BTFO, BTC STRAIGHT TO 100000000000, LOL JUST BUY XDD"
>alts starts skyrocketing
>"LOL, HE'S STILL HOLDING GRANDPA COIN, OMG ALTS X10000, HOW DUMB ARE YOU BTC FAGS, BTC IS DED HOW MANI TIMES YOU NEED TO HEAR IT. MEMEPOOL IS OVERLODED AGAIN!"
>market cycle repeats again and everyone acts like it's the first time it ever happened.

>which is proving itself to be independent of BTC right now

Nigger, you what? Nano is following the exact same pattern as all other alts, with the exception of the dump after the Bitgrail incident and the climb back up to where it should be. It's still down 50% from its ATH, like all other alts.

I hate you plebbit faggots so god damn much.

looks like cp....

BRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPP

WHY?! WHY MUST YOU TORMENT ME SO WITH THESE JEZEBELS? My one single wish is to be left to my own to attempt NoFap, free from the thorned grip of perverse tempation, unclouded or swayed in my noble search for intellectual playthings of the mind, yet by your hand I am endlessly titillated by these vixens with their prodigious buttocks and provocative figures. Can I never satiate this thirst, will I ever know the touch of a woman and enter between her loins? Will these hands ever feel a woman's swaying weight in their open palms? Will I ever know a plump, ruby pair of lips perched betwixt my shoulder and my ear, whispering "I want you, I want you now" in that chocolatey croon I know so well from dreamtime? Will my seed ever drip from her moistened hole, indicating the completed unity of our unhinged sexual impulses?

Life is a constant hell. Day in and out the tired red eyes glaze in some attempt to shield me from these images. I am floating in the blistering heat of my id's vacuum, castrated and blinded by my wretched libido. No wonder I resent women so.

source?

No my friend. Nano was green for a day. Suddenly sll alts were bleeding and nano started to but ppl saw green and all rushed to it. This pumped it.

Its not organic. Soon it stops ppl realise and it bleeds like every alt whrn the king moves

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

No shit.

Its a cycle you fuking newfag. Hold btc while its bullish then start rntering alts slowly. Once btc has lost its steam either tether and short or exit into alts so they get their turn.

You will learn the hard way

When BTC moons, low cap alts will moon at least twice as hard.

that's why i hold AMB

Please don't tell me that is a dude.

I really like his hair.

That brapper is ripe for impregnation

Same. I almost BRAAAP-posted in real life, in front of my family no less. Fuck that was close one.

>Congratulations you just played yourself.webm.tar.bz2

buy NANO or stay poor as fuck

+1

You should be 50% BTC and 50% ALTs