Does europe have flyovers

does europe have flyovers...

Yes, usually from the Midwestern states of the USA.

lol'd

They do but I wouldn't go to an airport in Europe until sand niggers are extinct

I don't even go outside unless I'm heavily armed
t.Dumb, Fat American

serbia and slovakia I guess

t. "my wife's son"

>coastal US acts snotty and elitist just to imitate and impress Europe
>in the end, Europe thinks it's as dumb as the rest of US
How does it feel knowing EU-senpai will never notice you?

>people who don't eat junk food are trying to impress foreigners and al Qaeda
The Sysco shill works memorial day weekend I see

Northern English/Scottish, Southern Germans/Austrians

>this is the intelligence of the average NYC citizen
It's labor day dipshit

All landlocked countries+Poland are flyover shits

This coastie fag will never recover

Labor (sic) day is in may and is known as may day

Anyone who isnt from LA county or the 5 boroughs is a flyover don't listen to faggots from seattle and baltimore who are just as inbred and mayonnaise loving hillbillies as people from west virginia and wisconsin

Europe has a much longer history than the US. There are chunks of the US that were not settled until halfway through the 19th Century. That didn't give them much time for the food culture to grow roots before the 20th Century onslaught of fast and convenience food.

In Europe even the places ravaged by war and Baklanization still had centuries of food traditions worked out, so the 20th Century did less of a number on them. The exception would be Bongland, where being too concerned with what you ate was seen as pretentious affectation. They got fucked by the chippy and frozen dinners as hard as Flyover, USA got fucked.

>no true coastie
Every single thread

>Everyone in NY is an attractive, physically fit, mensa member
I never get tired of this meme

Not shilling for ny. But I lived there for 4 years after college. Not everyone is a Mensa member but there are a lot of attractive people. Being forced to walk everywhere keeps people pretty fit.

This is true. My bro moved from the city to the country and gained 15lbs in a years because not walking everywhere. Then there's the social norms. When most of the people you see aren't quite as trim you don't notice when you're suddenly not so trim either. After a decade of living in the country my bro is now obese. I stayed in the city and I'm not.

>mfw LA is the worst part of california

enjoy your over priced rent to get shot by niggers and spend a third of your waking life in traffic

I'll enjoy being in the only relevant part of the state instead, thanks.

How much is relevance worth to you? Thousands of dollars a month? Your health? Your basic rights? Your life?

not my fault you're poor cletus

>does europe have flyovers...

All of France expect for like 1 square mile in Paris

>"At least I have relevance" said the homeless crack addict as he died in an alley. "I have culture, unlike those poor flyovers"

I think it's hilarious that Veeky Forums obsesses so much over a region that's supposed to be irrelevant.

this, coming from a descendant of sandniggers

>wife’s son and I are driving to milwaukee to take part in the #blm protests
>realize that we'll be passing through flyover capital
>chicago (coincidentally, also my wife’s boyfriend’s hometown)
>time to make the memes come true
>stop at "lou malnati's"
>the server asks what I want
>I tell her (with a big smile)
>' '
>"sir?"
>stupid flyover doesn't even understand
>roll my eyes and tell her that i'd like one 'go 'za
>she still doesn't get it
>i'm at my wits end
>"i would like a deep dish 'pizza' please"
>i make finger quotes when i say "pizza" and wink at her
>she takes my order and walks away, confused
>little lemarcus doodles on a placemat while i try and explain to him why the decline of the west is a good thing
>stupid WIDF flyover brings out our """""food"""""
>it's literally lasagne soup
>no wait, it's a tomato quiche
>actually, no, it's cheese soup in a bread-bowl
>regardless, it's the physical manifestation of flyoverdom, all of its unabashed whiteness and toxic masculinity
>i cut off a sliver and brace myself as i take a bite
>i prepare to vomit
>actually, it tastes decent
>it's really quite good, as a matter of fact
>i'm unironically enjoying chicago-style deep dish pizza
>mfw

Suffice it to say, I abandoned little LeMarcus at an Iowa gas station on my way back to California. What’s more, I’m considering not only firing our bull, but divorcing my wife altogether. I might even shave and quit my job as an indie game developer.

What the fu/ck/ have you done to me, flyovers?
My whole life is a lie.

Poland is a flyover country and we like it. Go see your Eiffel Tower, Colosseum, Brandenburg gate and canals in Amsterdam. Our sidewalks are for our vomits, and piss.

It's getting longer every time

Europe is flyover

The Netherlands
t. resident

No real original dishes from here, although we have a good influx of indonesian cuisine from the former colonies

It's litterally cheese, pancakes and boerenkool (mashed potatoes, kale, and smoked sausage)
I challenge you to find a european country with shittier food than mine

This makes no sense.

fuck you, i'm dutch with dutch grandparents and they make authentic shit all the time

>nasi and bahmi goreng (which was indonesian but from what I heard we reinvented it)
>croquettes and other fried items like that
>we are the undisputed masters of chocolate desserts as well

kek

umm, weed and hookers
fuck the food

Enlighten me about the chocolate desserts, I've got a knack for them

Slovakia still beat Bulgaria by a landslide

MFW people actually do think like this