What went wrong?

What went wrong?

billions in supply = coin death

every time

Japanese whales have a strangle hold on the project’s price

Those comment was not peer-reviewed, therefore discarded.

pump and dump shitcoin

Well, first they named it “Cardano,” and it was all pretty much downhill from there.

Pre-ico was 0.004. That's it.

in 2015

25 billion supply
7 billion dollar market cap
#7 in the crypto space

only has a whitepaper. Can't believe you fell for this lmao

nothing lol

you do realise that cardano has a mainnet.

Get your price right, I won't correct you in every threads.

ADA price dropping is a blessing in disguise!!!

It's good that people are FUDDING it as only a whitepaper. Let them FUD this project all they want.

You want this to drop back down to .01-.03 cents, which is probably the right valuation for it now. Back up the Brink truck if it ever gets this low.

The creator of Haskell is on this project??? Hello???

I appreciate what you're trying to do, but don't post it in such a retarded fashion please. Thank you.

perhaps they only gave the coins to rich japanese businessmen? in that case they won't cash out now for what would appear as a small some of cash to them. they'd be in it for the long haul

>back down to .01-.03
so you think it will drop back to 750m or even 250m?
I cant see that ever happen.

Nothing is impossible. I think unless there's a big surprise in the next roadmap update, it could continue to bleed for a while, but who knows. If it goes to a cent, I'll be mad, then buying a lot (unless of course things changed substantially and it went there for good reasons, but I can't picture that being the case right now).

Not fucking who knows, it's straight out retarded. It would have gone down from 1.30 ATH, not happening as much as I wished that.

I'm all in, but face it, it's not *impossible*.

Kek, fucking so what? You can't even stake yet. There's no wallet. No contracts. No marketing push. Fucking Bitbeans is a better investment right now - least it works.

It's a good example of why academics aren't good at business. They had a great concept - no execution. They should have at least got the basics right, staking etc, then release. Instead, by the time tyey get to market Eth will be PoS, with full sharding, plasma, dedicated sidechains and most importantly all the momentum. Development environments, IDE support etc.

And on top of all that, it's fucking Haskell. The ultimate in Leddit tier fedora elitist languages. Nobody wants that for smart contracts.

So glad I sold the pump.....

Too many promises, not enough working hands to do it all.

>What went wrong?
you bought ATH

Pajeetcoin that pumped for no good reason.

>Kek, fucking so what? You can't even stake yet. There's no wallet. No contracts. No marketing push.

Sure, go buy AFTER everything works, great idea.

You buy shit before it's done, that's how you get gains.

I bought in yesterday.

biz has been silent about this for weeks and it looks over sold. Fundamentals are the same. Now the FUD is here right on time. Screencapped for apology in 1 week.

1. You don't program smart contracts in Haskell
2. The wallet is out and working
3. Cardano will be PoS before Ethereum

Now kill yourself retard

Wait a fucking second, are you trying to tell me i should buy low? This is fucking ridiculous...

cardano was always a meme. it only moved up when every alt was mooning in dec/jan. no one should have held this unironically.

Yes it pumped at a ridiculous price. I sold when if hit the 0.80 plateau and almost FOMOd back in the day it touched $1. Now waiting for a good time to re-enter. This should come in the next couple of days.

This coin will pump hard by the end of March when PoS is released.

>Now waiting for a good time to re-enter. This should come in the next couple of days.
Just using my small brain and realise it's time to buy, wish I was a TA fag so i could time it better for some extra % gains.

Nothing... overbought and market corrected. Make no mistake.... ADA at this price is a BUY and a long term hold. When ETH can't scale and it's time for the rise of Blockchain 3.0 who's gonna be your Huckleberry? Certainly not that scamcoin EOS...

lol

Currently owning 800 ADA

>6k since 10c
I'm never gonna make it. Could have sold at a buck and sit on 20k now
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

overpriced, PnD'd by Japan and Korea

I got burned by this shitcoin I'm so fucking glad I got out at $.50

That bald guy behind it is a whiney bitch and tweeted about the meanies on Veeky Forums so everyone realized the beta cuck behind it all and sold

> Buy up to 0,90. No stop-loss.

Masala teeka btw, never trust the current head pajeet in chief.