VECHAIN CAUGHT ANNOUNCING FAKE PARTNERSHIP

SELLSELLSELLSELLSELLSELLSELLSELLSELLSELLSELLSELLSELLSELLSELLSELLSELLSELLSELLSELLSELLSELLSELLSELLSELLSELLSELLSELLSELLSELLSELLSELLSELLSELLSELLSELLSELLSELLSELLSELLSELLSELLSELLSELLSELLSELLSELLSELLSELLSELLSELLSELLSELLSELLSELLSELLSELLSELLSELLSELLSELLSELLSELLSELLSELLSELL

SHADY LU BACK AT IT AGAIN

Other urls found in this thread:

scmp.com/business/banking-finance/article/2132009/china-stamp-out-cryptocurrency-trading-completely-ban
thebitcoin.pub/t/be-aware-of-the-immense-vechain-red-flags/28388
youtu.be/6LhLDbK7iNk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

KEK

CHINK COINS BTFO

vechain wannabe waltencone

What the fuck did you just fucking say about Sunny, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the VEN hodlers, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Walton, and I have over 300 confirmed dApps.

I am trained in strong hands and I’m the top hodler in the entire US VEN forces. You are nothing to me but just another wojack. I will wipe you the fuck out with strong hands the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words.

You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of Sunnys across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out those pathetic little things you call your hands. You’re fucking JUSTed, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can hodl you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands.

Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed FUD, but I have access to the entire arsenal of a Discord Pump and Dump Channel and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the exchange, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue.

But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shill fury all over you and you will drown in it.

You’re fucking broke, kiddo.

>walton
>ver
>ven
>antshare
>tron
>...

anyone else lost count of these c/p p/d scams

>haha fak..
>its real

dont lump antshares with these those trash, antshares existed since 2014 and built a proper community, unlike these hype kids

SELL the fuckin news baby. its what makes the cyrpo world go round.

>marketing is good goy
>coins that don’t market will die goy
>link is dead goy, no marketing
>fortune 500 parnerships don’t matter if bagholders don’t know about them goy
When chainlink valentine competition sirgay?

Totally unprofessional and scam coin, buy mobius sirs,

Fucm yeah i was waiting to re enter. Looks like a good time

Don't even consider buying.
Partnership are cool and all but all those companies aren't buying VEN at open market.
They buy it (or maybe even get it for free) from VeChain foundation.
Those companies will generate their own THOR for blockchain transactions so there will be no demand for it on the market.
Also foundation is selling their over 40% of supply on the market to fund the project.
I don't see VEN as a good hold at all.

>antshares
>working product
>active and healthy community
>straightforward white paler detailing exactly how it will all work
Yeah I'm not a fan of the slant eyes but you can't lump neo in with these scam projects

>VeChain announced partnerships, price goes down
>VeChain caught faking partnerships, price goes up

Classic Crypto.

Who knows more about potential chinese tech companies, you or breyer?

Why the fucking price is rising when it was announced?
It's like people buy when there's bad news and people sell when there's good news

i just read this and its not fake? must of been under NDA still but its still confirmed lol, price is going up
youre retarded and this is bait

It dumped cause it was priced in and that made people mad so they dumped/weak hands followed

Pumping now because this is literally nothing, they just released an NDA too early and ppl think its bad news so they try buy the dip. Its still confirmed obs

99% of ppl in crypo are retarted. thats why.

>chink scams arguing about which one is scammier

who tf would ever want to partner with some fucking chink coin anyway?

good news = dump
bad news= pump

its the vechain way

You think university departments have non disclosure agreements? Lmfao kys

It hasn't been signed yet, probably still in talks

Though not anymore I bet.

Get CHINKED

And this is the one they got caught out on. I wonder what else they lied about

I think people will soon realise all of VEN’s ‘partnerships’ are nothing more than minor discussions. Just like how the BMW partnership was just internal parts tracking for one BMW warehouse in China.

It’s Oxford, it wasn’t an NDA but a stuffy professor probably called up Sunny and told him it wasn’t proper.

Breyer also got his tokens form foundation, not market.
VEN will be good buy for us when circulating supply reaches max supply. Otherwise we are just buying inflating asset.

this, I think it was more an ethics kinda thing. The asians are oblivious to that kind of " posh " behavior.

The BMW is definitely just a partnership with some random fucking dealership in China lol.

It is odd that they called it "BMW Group" in their reddit post but then "BMW Asia" in their tweet. Hmm... Hazy details like these kind of insinuates they haven't actually signed yet

this lol. oxford proffs are a bunch of snobs.

youre literally retarded, wait until the medium article explaining it

Come come buy my bags

vitalik exposed vechain when they were using his name
they deleted their tweets and said "oh we misinterpreted boo hoo"

Vechain purposely claims fake partnerships even tho they're not directly affiliated with a particular person

another Fun Fact is that those National China level partnerships turned out to be pure Bogus when China's Finance minister announced they would ban foreign & domestic icos now on newspapers and TV, i mean think about it, a company that is obscure suddenly just reached the offices of a MAJOR COMMUNIST PARTY that too worth 11.4 trillion USD.
makes 0 sense and their product was scanning wines at that time, yeah lmfaoooo.

Chink coins are claiming fake partnerships just like how Walton claimed China Mobile partnership by taking a pic outside their office when the reality was they were in a relation with a person who knew a person working in china mobile etc, that's how these chinks purposely misinterpret their shits and get gains

another fun fact, vechain has been on a damage control since vitalik's tweet and have been banning anyone who questions the shitcoin on their telegram or subreddit, that is shady behavior so avoid

scmp.com/business/banking-finance/article/2132009/china-stamp-out-cryptocurrency-trading-completely-ban

>To prevent financial risks, China will step up measures to remove any onshore or offshore platforms related to virtual currency trading or ICOs,” said an article published on Sunday night by Financial News, a publication affiliated to the People’s Bank of China (PBOC).

truth

weak bait, try again

WHAT HAVE I BECOME

Try & refute any of what i said with proof then.
I just provided proof for vitalik fake news and them deleting tweets and also for China major ban to prevent financial risks(yeah but vechain would be an exception LMFAOOOOO)

Fucking cancerous chink shitcoin.
anybody who bought into this is a fucking mong that deserves to lose money lmao

welp, that settles it. All in XLM

weak b8 try again

>literally wasted all that time to write one of the weakest fuds ive seen

Nobody cares about the vitalik shit except you faggot who for some reason needs to bring it up every ven thread. Literally NOBODY CARES except you faggot.

holy shit i didn't know about this wtf

these guys are literal fraudsters?

Except he made no mention of Fenbushi capital investing in Vechain and how Vitalik was an advisor at the time for Fenbushi where the connection comes from.

>anyone who speaks the truth about shitven is an "fudder hurr durr"

literal state of you, it matters about vitalik because if they lie about such things then they can lie about others too and funny how you missed the big lie about China national partnerships

Exactly, they misinterpret everything to try and claim partnerships when the reality is those partnerships never existed, they make up connections out of nowhere, connections that aren't there.

They never claimed he was an advisor you lying fuck and that reddit lost about him being an investor came from a ven fanboy not a actual VEN team member.

The only thing they sort of misled about is that they said they got support from Vitalik which they assumed from the Fenbushi investment ( Vitalik co founded it) .

A literal non issue.

If i fell for you shitty fud in dec 23,imagine the gains i would have lost...

>they never claimed

of course you would say that once they have deleted the tweets and deleted the reddit posts.
typical shill, this still doesn't change the fact that their china national partnerships were fake too.

what a waste of life you are hahaha
NOONE BELIEVES YOU OR CARES WHAT YOU SAY
ILL TAKE JIM FUCKING BREYERS ADVICE OF YOUR DUMB POOR ASS

Mobius token has no use

Breyer claims to not own any Ven.

Fucking cunts. This is the last time I'll not sell the news. Fucking -25% already.

Vitalik was one of the leaders of fenbushi capital who invested into VeChain

And those Ven tards were happy to FUD WTC these days, about a single fucking tweet, without realizing they own the real shit
I fucking love it
Will buy VEn again at 20k sats, its bottom

Proof that their China national partnerships are fake.
Keep coping,

You do realize you can still find an archive of VEN claiming Vitalik was an advisor. But you can't because they didn't, it was only on their white paper where they said they got support from vitalik.

If you saw the post before VEN deleted it then you literally missed out on VEN being at 1.25 hahahaha and yku were keeping up on ir. imagine missing out on a potential 7x if you sold the top

read this, i just explained

Why waste so much time fudding a coin ? You're obviously a VEN troll trying to shitpost because your fud is awfully bad

no where does it says its fake, youre so fucking stupid
im willing to gurantee you have fuck all money and will never make it in the easiest fucking market of your lifetime
im just as dumb for falling for your bait cause you have to be trolling lmao, good luck man

So what you're saying is that you have no archive or screenshot proof of said deleted tweets?

Have fun with your dev organised P&D nigger

All publicity is good publicly

thebitcoin.pub/t/be-aware-of-the-immense-vechain-red-flags/28388

guys on this thread just rips ven to pieces.

vechain shills response = hurr durr fud fud

Tell that to Zclassic

its fucking going up while you guys are just slinging shit to each other
holy shit crypto is a fucking laugh

>Foriegn platforms banned
>Trading banned on said platforms
Literally nothing here about VeChain or any BaaS projects. I guess somebody with your pajeet brain couldn't understand why it's in the chinese governments best interest to be able to track things and have said records be unchangable and up forever.

vechain an obscure company claims projects in Guian districts given to them by the worlds super powerful economy worth 11.4 trillions dollars

article tells us that the Finance minister has banned and will punish anyone participating in ICOs because it was risking the country financial stability.

quotes from newspaper

>To prevent financial risks, China will step up measures to remove any onshore or offshore platforms related to virtual currency trading or ICOs,” said an article published on Sunday night by Financial News, a publication affiliated to the People’s Bank of China (PBOC).

>ICOs and virtual currency trading did not completely withdraw from China following the official ban … after the closure of the domestic virtual currency exchanges, many people turned to overseas platforms to continue participating in virtual currency transactions.

>Following reports of the latest crackdown, advertisements for cryptocurrencies have stopped appearing on Baidu, China’s biggest search engine, and social media platform Weibo.

>Regulators will for sure step in, if any kinds of financial innovations currently implemented, including blockchain finance, digital finance, smart finance and big data finance, infringe upon the interests of consumers and affect the stability of the entire financial market,” said Li Lihui, a former president of the Bank of China who now works as team leader of the blockchain research department under the semi-official National Internet Finance Association of China.
Now i would like to see your proof that confirms the so called "guian projects" claimed by vechain

Make sure its from a reliable source and not some Cryptonews site or some blog.

All of this has been addressed or fixed since this article was written.

last night it went up to 49000 satoshi and this morning it was back down to 42000 satoshi

it's just another PnD so nice try shill

I believe him.

He posted his rationale with supporting screenshots.

You posted a picture of a man named after ice cream my grandparents ate, and are autistic screeching in all caps.

Did you even read that thread? He got btfo . What happened tk thay archive of VEN claiming vitalik was an advisor? Can you finally admit you're just being dishonest and clearly biased against VEN

Vechain made a connection that wasn't there
Fenbushi capital invests in Vechain, Vechain claims er ma gerd Vitalik founder of ethereum invested in us and when we asked vitalik if this was true, vitalik outright told everyone he was not an advisor nor was he an investor.

Sort of like let's say my friend who co-founded a store and one of their other co founder is Bill Gates who barely gave a fuck about the store,

my friend invests into my small business and i go running around claiming Bill Gates is my investor and advisor so that others come and invest into my business too, basically riding on Bill Gate's cawk.

that is the case with Vechain, making connections that were never there.

>Vechain does not have a whitepaper
Its not open source, but there will be one soon.
>There is no knowledge about their developers
Their core team is made very public
>There is no Github activity.
Its not open source! Why is this do hard for brainlet to understand? Do you see an IBM Watson whitepaper?
>Their website is a that of a very low quality.
Compared to their competition, it looked amazing.
>They mention on their website the release of a so-called Clou(n)d platform in Q4 2017. I started a Reddit post to ask what a clouNd platform is. Nobody could answer me. I tried to ask the Vechain devs in discord, nobody was able to contact me since they were working on their main net.
Typos seem to be rampant with all chinese projects, even neo had its fair share. They talk about cloud services in the development plan though do it's likely that.
The coca cola kid is clearly a sign of insiders trading.
>Personally I think he's a son of a rich Innolux investor. Reason I think this is because Innolux is partnered with VeChain.

>Low-quality partnerships brought as HUGE partnerships. For example the DNL GV partnership, there is clearly a partnership, but DNL GV gave an official press release that DNL GV cooperated with Deloitte labs to create blockchain, so I would like to know how exclusive this is. The PWC partnership is a partnership as a third-party provider, the partnership with Liaoning Academy of Agricultural Sciences is brought as something big, while Liaoning Academy of Agricultural Sciences only published one article in the whole of 2016-2017. In short: Any partnership has some way or another some flaws.
They literally have a video where the dnvgl Bois sign the contract and posted articles about VeChain partnering up with them on their website. It makes sense to partner with multiple blockchain projects if you believe in blockchain since they're all different and offer different services for a company. If you don't think PwC and DNV GL using VeChain for logistics and supply chain purposes is a big thing I don't know what to tell you.
Some advisors of Vechain have still
>Lorem ipsum on their website.
This strongly correlates with 6 red flags of an ICO scam35
Don't even feel the need to address

Also sorry for formatting issues. On my phone so it's hard to see everything I'm typing

Ok you're obviously rusing me. Here's your last (You)

Can anyone tell me what a partnership even is? I get the impression it's just a fucking buzzword everyone feels entitled to use as soon as they've spoken to a bigger company.

Is it a commitment? Is there paperwork to confirm this commitment? Are there investments? Are there consequences to leaving the partnership?

What the fuck does it even mean? Or are they just fucking meaningless?

#
Btw read more of that thread and that guy is retarded. He thinks that non-profit companies can not be private companies and must be open source. He thinks that babyghost and other brands haven't invested in VeChain but only bitse but if you watch Sunny's VeChain launch day talk it's confirmed and there's even footage of it. I could go on and on. Also he makes strange mispelling over and over again like "treu" as if it makes him sound smart. I get making typos but he does it purposely and it's actually hilarious.

meaningless for the most part in crypto

Keep the FUD coming guys, i haven't even bought in yet but can't wait to. Soon as it drops another 8k sats or so

>Can anyone tell me what a partnership even is?
Yeah it's called DYOR
>Is it a commitment?
Details of each major partnership is usually described
>Is there paperwork to confirm this commitment?
You've seen video evidence of higher ups literally signing contracts so DADOI what do you think?
>Are there investments? Are there consequences to leaving the partnership?
You expect companies to just put the legal parameters of their relationships out in the open, describing to you the stakes they hold against eachother?
>What the fuck does it even mean? Or are they just fucking meaningless?
DYOR

>You expect companies to just put the legal parameters of their relationships out in the open, describing to you the stakes they hold against eachother

This is how I know you're full of shit VENfag.

sup Reddit
You know you have to go back right

Ok, so which companies post their legal contracts when entering a partnership? You're actually not allowed to disclose legal details.

Invariably when you ask a VENfag to provide something substantive, instead you get thin air, claims you don't understand something and insults.

I'm simply asking you if posting the legal details on your partnership is nescessary as a private company. Surely you realize it can get you in trouble. You can reply to the point instead of insulting me if you want.

its a way to "legitimize" a memetoken
kind of like having a "whitepaper" even if you can buy those from fiver for 40 bucks
or having "advisors"
or "team members" with full profiles and linkedins

What does VEN actually do?

Why are people so obsessed with shitting on a coin to the point repost the same shit over and over again? Every coin has the same few autists fudding for dear life. This, nano, wtc, link.. you name it anons hate it.

Honestly i think you should create your Whitepaper and then you give it to someone to improve it.
No one can make a Whitepaper with so mich love as you can.
Just believe your memetoken.

t. Wrtting my own whitepaper for a world changing project.

youtu.be/6LhLDbK7iNk

Dropping like a rock LMAO

We goin back up now.

It's not FUD if there's no doubt.

SHILL HARDER SOYBOY

HAHAHA WANNA BE WALTON COIN TRYING TO CREATE DRAMA WITH TWEETS RIGHT AFTER WALTON DID

None of their partnerships has mentioned that they will use RFID.

DNV GL director said this today: "We have no exclusive deal with Vechain, but we want to explore the future with such crypto companies" he also mentions in the article they will not be buying any coins, they are just interested in the tech...

BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEC

Feels so good being all in on REQ when reading about these chik scams. ALWAYS put your trust in Europeans, especially the white ones.

lmao was holding my 18k ven hoping it'd make me rich in 3 years...Selling this shit as soon as I can, the last few weeks has made me give up on vechain entirely