Foods you can't like no matter how much you try

Foods you can't like no matter how much you try.

Pity you. Green bean casserole is fucking godly.

Tea.

Most 20th Century trashfood.

Tuna.

>Foods you can't like no matter how much you try.
cellophane noodles can suck my motherfucking dick

Canadian bacon

cherry tomatoes.

I never even had green bean casserole until I was an adult, at my betrothed's grandparents house at Christmas. I was pretty disgusted by it, I must say.
However, since then, I've learned to make it from scratch using fresh ingredients and actual sauce instead of canned soup, and it's pretty fucking good. There's a weird cult of purists who believe it's not green bean casserole unless it's fucking Campbell's mushroom soup, canned green beans, and French's fried onions, but I call bullshit on them.
People were making green beans into a casserole long before Campbell's came out with their disgusting recipe.
Maybe you should try it from scratch sometime, OP, I think it would open your eyes to how good it CAN be.

What a horrible post

Avacado
Strong cheese (blue cheese, gruyere)

i eat pretty much anything else liquorice, bananas olives seafood whatever but not those damn things

ranch

Careful you don't cut yourself on that edge.

>when you have no idea what you're doing but want to meme so bad

GOTTA MEME

How do you not like cherry tomatoes? It's not a really strong taste at all idk how you wouldn't like them.
>strong cheese
Now this I get. I've always loved it even since I was a kid.

the smell and taste make me gag. I can't swallow it without wanting to vomit.

>when you can't find anything better to do than make useless posts on an anonymous polynesian underwater basketweaving forum.

At least contribute to the thread, Assmaster5000.

keep memeing, memelord

>t. Assmaster 9001

I love green bean casserole because it's the perfect example of how American food culture has been completely moulded by advertising and consumerism.

The recipe was literally invented by Campbell's and designed to be quick, convenient, and to use ingredients that would be found in a typical American's pantry. They weren't trying to come up with a recipe that tasted good, they were just trying to sell more of their Campbell's soup. Then they advertised the hell out of it to the point that it became a staple American dish.

Contemporary American dishes were literally manufactured by companies based on how they can sell the most of their product. For another example look up the origins of "French" onion dip (another American monstrosity).

It reminds me of the smell of dirty feet and when shaved thin looks like pieces of dried skin pulled off of dirty feet.

Autism.

>Contemporary American dishes were literally manufactured by companies based on how they can sell the most of their product.
That's how the 20th Century fucked up American cuisine.

Don't cry, my obese friend. I don't blame you for being born in America, you never had a chance.

my grandma makes this hell on earth casserole for vegetarians that is essentially overcooked broccoli, campbell's cream of broccoli soup and saltines mixed together and baked

it's horrible but the obese vegetarians in my family gobble it right up

It's just green beans and mushroom soup my autistic friend. You don't need to have spasms about it.

Does that make it a soup?

>guy posts neat post regarding a dish, and its relation to marketing
>"LE AUTISM xDDDDDDD"

It's a "hot dish".

aunt Myrnas cheese salad

raw tomato

>You don't need to have spasms about
Yes, he does, he has mental problems.