Internet Node Token

Increased volume indicates the bottom has been reached at $0.20

Are you ready?

Also to all salty bottom sellers: bring the fud, i can disprove it all.

March is our month

Other urls found in this thread:

steemit.com/crypto/@r2ruk/intchain-and-ruff-the-truth
etherscan.io/token/tokenholderchart/0x0b76544f6c413a555f309bf76260d1e02377c02a
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i will sell all my stack (dont worry, i am still 5x on this) if we dont reach new ATH in march. let Veeky Forums sleep on this user, we know.

steemit.com/crypto/@r2ruk/intchain-and-ruff-the-truth

nobody cares about ur scam at this point, have fun holding the bags

also this

>PROGRSS

lmao how incompetent their team must be if they cant even write.Its their fucking title

I'm with you brother!
Held on after buying in @ 60c
Bought more @ 29c

This article was written by the salty ex-admins of the telegrams lol.

nothing wrong with the actual supply

Actually I can't decide if I buy for at least 3 weeks. So far it was good I waited. But seeing typos in the titles kinda makes me vomit.

They started hiring western people to do decent marketting. Hopefully it will improve from here. If I hadn't already bought in I would have some reservations as well but like I said this massive increase in volume (from 2M to 4M) indicates a big support level and hopefully a reversal.

try some other fud, literally thats all you can find?

Got in this weak at .2 sitting on 20k. Feeling comfy

You should get in before 14 this month. They will be in seol at a conferance. Will hit western exchanges anytime now

Provides clear evidence of a possible scam
> try some other fud, literally thats all you find?

Christ your IQ must be so unimaginably low.

not clear evidence
Just the same old supply fud, now on a blog.

Take a look. Everything is like the team says it is. I get it, this guy lost money and can't stand the thought of this coin going back up.

Do you not think the screenshots of the conversations they had are a bit worrying some?

I have been in that telegram for about a month now and have never seen "jenifer lee". There is an admin named "INT-Jack" and one named "INT" (who the article claims is this jenifer).

I'm not sure what to think of it really. Seems to be written by an ex-admin of the telegram group.

I'm waiting to see what the official response will be. To me it looks like some disgruntled early investors got in a discussion with the INT-team over miscommunication.

You guys are beyond fucking dumb. the article was not written by the ex-admins, it was written by a collective of original investors who got sick of the bullshit after 6 weeks of absolute incompetence.

Enjoy holding your bags, ladies.

Funny as fuck here that some dont even know who jen lee was, fuck, tin hats are on.

Ohh, someone is not building a new world from scratch in 6 weeks? Better sell and FUD

They can't even communicate, let alone build a fucking new world wanker. That and the fact they fucked up the partnerships. BAGS ARE HEAVY.

>BAGS ARE HEAVY
sold his at the very bottom

congrats! On to the next ADHD-friendly project

Sold at the top dawg. No bags here! Nevermind, you tried. Good luck with your shitcoin portfolio.

which is literally nowhere to be found in crypto

but I guess there are some retards who have to sell me the things cheap