Families around the world photographed with weekly shopping as they reveal cost ranges from £3.20 to £320

Families around the world photographed with weekly shopping as they reveal cost ranges from £3.20 to £320

Britain: The Bainton family of Cllingbourne Ducis spend £155 on their weekly food shop. They list their favourite foods as avocado, prawn cocktail and chocolate fudge cake with cream

Other urls found in this thread:

cdc.gov/obesity/data/prevalence-maps.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Chad, North Africa: The Aboubakar family from Darfur, Sudan, spend £37 a week on food to feed six people

Could you try reorganizing your word salad into a coherent piece of writing, or should I try to derive meaning from it? Quite unclear.

Japan: The Ukita family from Kodaira City with their £200 weekly food shop

Egypt: The Ahmed family from Cairo who spend around £43 a week on food

Luxembourg: The Kuttan-Kasses of Erpeldange who spend around £298 pounds a week on food

Nice post op

America: The Revis family from North Carolina spend £220 on the weekly food shop which includes several fast food take-aways

>Thththanks

Australia: The Browns pictured with a week's worth of food costing £242

Poland: The Sobczynscy family from Konstancin-Jeziorna who spend around £99 on their weekly shop

Mongolia: The Batsuuri family of Ulaanbaatar who spend around £25 a week on food

India: The Patkars of Ujjain who spend around £25 a week on food

Mali: The Natomos of Kouakourou spend around £16 on food

Oh post the Ecuador family. They're qt.

Italy: The Manzos family spend £167 a week on food including fish, pasta, fruit, vegetables and soft drinks

You're ahead of me by, just going through the list, the website is not well liked here but if you want you can find it.

Ecuador: The Ayme family pictured with a week's worth of food costing £20 at their home in Tingo

Kuwait: The Al Haggan family from Kuwait City with their £140 weekly shop

Guatemala: The Mendozas of Todos Santos who spend around £48 a week on their weekly food shop

Canada: The Melansons of Iqaluit, Nunavut Territory, who spend around £220 a week on food

Bhutan: The Namgay family from Shingkhey Village with their weekly shop costing around £3.20

Bhutan, a Buddhist kingdom on the Himalayas’ eastern edge

lol
Batsuuri is just the father's name. It's a common given name meaning something like 'strong ancestry.' The photographer probably didn't know how names work in Mongolian culture, especially the lack of family names/surnames.

Germany: The Melander family from Bargteheide who spend around £320 on their weekly shop

I see beer-

Only good looking food in the thread desu

>TIL
Mexico: The Casales family from Cuernavaca who spend around £115 a week on food

China: The Dong family from Beijing who spend around £99 on food every week

United States: The Caven family from California who spend around £103 a week on food

lmfao that american food

France: The Le Moines of Montreuil who spend around £269 every week on food

>surly aryan teen qt
:3

Greenland: The Madsens of Cap Hope spend around £177 a week on food

>all those books way up high where no one can ever read them

I wud berry my dick so far up her ass

There's no way in hell the photographer didn't deliberately put USA and UK in a bad light. No one eats this much prepackaged junk food.

Turkey: The Celiks of Istanbul who spend around £93 a week on food

>No one eats this much prepackaged junk food

u 'avin a giggle m8?

Germany: The Sturm Family of Hamburg. Food Expenditure for One Week: € 253.29 ($325.81 USD). Favorite foods: salads, shrimp, buttered vegetables, sweet rice with cinnamon and sugar, pasta.

Norway: The Ottersland Dahl Family of Gjettum. Food expenditure for one week: 2211.97 Norwegian Kroner; $379.41 USD. Favorite foods: fresh baked bread with butter and sugar, pancakes, tomato soup with macaroni and cold milk, yoghurt

kek who is the paedophile in the back with all those kids that are clearly not related to him

Norway: The Glad Ostensen family in Gjerdrum. Food expenditure for one week: 4265.89 Norwegian Kroner or $731.71. Favorite foods: mutton in cabbage, lasagne, and chocolate.

United States: The Fernandezes of Texas - Food expenditure for one week: $242.48. Favorite Foods: Shrimp with Alfredo sauce, chicken mole, barbecue ribs, pizza.

The Philippines: $49.42 a week for food

China: $57.27 a week for food

Bosnia and Herzegovina: $ 167.43 a week for food

Cuba: $ 56.76 a week for food

Are certain types of food really expensive in Norway?

Great thread.

Australia: $ 303.75 a week for food

>all that coke

>dem four penguins on the table, still bleeding
Shit, nigga, Greenland don't fuck around.

> italy
> no coffee
> no wine
> no beer
wtf

>Bhutan, a Buddhist kingdom on the Himalayas’ eastern edge

What a condescending prick. The caption writer that is.

Thththanks

I think these guys are Dutch

fast food fags BTFO again

I wish you could view a big image and roll over it to get pop-ups that would tell you what each food item was...

Best spread to be honest senpai

The Qureshi family of Lorenskog, Norway, with their typical week's worth of food in June. Food Expenditure for one week: 2,002.48 Norwegian Kroner; $343.48 USD.

well, it is a black family, soooo...

>Norway
>AC/DC t-shirt
>Cheerios, bananas and coke

What the fuck am I looking at? I thought you were vikings and shit.

Pretty sure they live in America.

They'll suck your dick for butter.

There clearly from the south west. I'd say arizona.
I was very wrong
>Finken family at home in their straw bale suburban home in Gatineau, Quebec, Canada. The Finken family: Kirk, 43, Danielle Roy, 50, Anna, 11, and Coco Simone (called Coco). ONE WEEK'S FOOD IN October. The Finkens of Gatineau, Canada. Food Expenditure for One Week: $141.43 US dollars.
COPYRIGHT:©Peter Menzel www.menzelphoto.com

Everything is really expensive in Norway.

Just look at all that milk. I think I can see 16 liters.
Then again they are a family of five, I probably drink that much milk too if I multiplied my amount by five.

>Glad Ost
That's a hilarious name.

Yes, but then everything is expensive in Norway. If you don't live within 20 km or so of the coast, there are mountains everywhere making farming and transport of goods a pain.
Fish is comparatively cheap though, especially frozen.

The names on the packaging would suggest that, yeah.

Why would they buy so much bottled water? As far as I'm aware, tap water is perfectly fine everywhere in Norway.

Nowadays they specialize more in black metal and black gold than pillaging.

Cuban diet breeds best qts

This is about what I spend. Feels bad man

He's a kid. Wait until puberty, he'll grow a full beard and play in his band called Skzvfplmnkstr.

>Packages in French and English (sweet and salty/sucrées et salées)
Quebec, or Canada.

A disco ball? This looks shooped as fuck

Guess I shoulda said '/North/ America' rather than just 'America.'

I didn't know what Canadians eat. I assumed their diet is made entirely of maple syrup, Nanaimo bars and poutine.

Mama mia!

Holy shit that is a lot of meat

THNX CANADA - $147.41

Lopes-Furtado family from Cabo Verde at home in Rodange, Luxembourg LUXEMBOURG - $143.14

lol at least 1 in 5 people are obese in every state

cdc.gov/obesity/data/prevalence-maps.html

>mama mia
Surely you meant
>mamma mia
But then, few people who don't speak geminated languages can even detect elongated consonant sounds, never mind actually pronounce them, so no surprise you'd spell it without gemination.

What are you on about? It's entirely clear grammar. It's just written like a newspaper, as it's from a journalistic source.

Fucking idiot.

Are you Scandinavian? I really do enjoy metal so I'm interested in your culture! The black metal band Marduk from Sweden is playing in my city tonight.

I know he's Cuban but still

No I didn't, sperglord.

I'm Danish, but I've been to Norway on holiday many times.
I'm afraid Denmark is the retarded brother of the three Scandinavian countries when it comes to metal, so hopefully someone else can fill in for me on the subject.

this shit is old as fuck and does not imply the changing of diets of people around the world in the last 10 years. nor does it calculate for inflation and trends and other variables.
the usa has no:
>chipotle shit
>does not even hint at the trends towards organic stupid bullshit
>the logos on the fast food shit gives it away
none of this is accurate anymore.

Well, you should have meant it. lrn2multilingual

>Favorite foods? Mark: avocado. Deb: prawn-mayonnaise sandwich. Josh: prawn cocktail. Tadd: chocolate fudge cake with cream.

The Engel family at home in Luxembourg with one week's food

So, you no longer eat the food your parents fed you..., yes it's old but it's the only thing like this out there.

Hey Denmark. What are your favorite restaurants? What's your favorite dish that your family makes?

Why are Mongolia, Turkey, and Bhutan the only ones looking halfway decent?

Also: people aren't photogenic.

I lived in Hamburg and I think I know that fast food vendor.

>bottle of wine a night

>7 bottles of wine

Aren't all these pictures like 12 years old?

He could nibble on my carrot, if you catch my drift ;)

u cheeky cunt I'll hook u rite in the gabber

>filename

>metal jugs of milk
>four dead birds on the table

winner winner chicken dinner. I declare the Madsens thread winners and I'm not even 1/3 done scrolling

OP: OP spends about £5000 per week on dildos. Not pictured are the male prostitutes he also hires, costing him an extra £7500 per week.

Daughters IG?

>Dad is missing

M'doña