The coin has now been mentioned twice on biz

The coin has now been mentioned twice on biz.

Other urls found in this thread:

nintendocoin.wixsite.com/nintendo/ico
twitter.com/AnonBabble

dta

>unironically using /bizshills/ to find coins to buy

NULS?

nuls has been mentioned over a million fucking times retard

lol scammiest pajeet coin of all the advertising tokens.

And they're never see it coming.

it's GRAFT

fuck off

And still under the radar

NINTENDO COIN?

nintendocoin.wixsite.com/nintendo/ico

KYS token
or SAGE coin

Checked, checked, checked and checked but sadly no, no, no and no to all guesses so far.

ncash
mintcoin

drgn

kin

its nimfamoney

Dta

NCASH

this

mod

How much money have you made off of the brainlets on this board with this retarded larp OP?

Why do people even participate in these threads? You want to know which coin is the next to 1000x? Go on CMC and look the coins and tokens whose market cap is under 10 mil. The answer is "one of them".

During your crypto experience most of you have likely contemplated the very issue this coin aims to solve. I will leave you with that, and see you all tomorrow.

Oh bugger off with your boldpure or other shitty "it has 1 use" token. You've just discredited yourself.

TKY

$WOJK

Kill yourself

actually it looks like someone in the know just threw us a bone, and it has annoyed a group of you that dont want current Veeky Forums to enjoy
which is respectable considering the amount of nujack soyboy trap loving queers there are these days

I'm going to assume you're OP who's now posting from his phone, but things don't work like that. There is no "hidden gem (((they))) don't want you to know about". That's a meme to create FOMO. If someone is invested in a coin, they want you to be aware and buy it to make their investment go up. Them playing coy is just to make retards want to buy it more and create a better pump when they name whatever they already own so they can then dump on you.

So OP is either an attention whore who has nothing to say, or he's trying to create a pump where he'll dump on Veeky Forums retards. He doesn't know shit. No one knows anything unless they're manipulating the market, and if they are, you can be damn sure that it won't be to your advantage. You want to find the next 1000x coin? Go to CMC, look coins under 10 million, research them all, pick one, then wait. And if chose wrong and realize your coin isn't going anywhere, that's when you start doing the "tee-hee" threads that the OP is doing here.

PBL

just missed quints

ITS CHAINLINK

>There is no "hidden gem (((they))) don't want you to know about".

There are coins that will be worth more than they are today
One or two will have a lot more gains than others
Some people may have connected the dots and via way of experience, know that one will most likely lead to gains due to the value it brings comparatively

this is nothing out there
just logic

there is also the possibility that groups of like minded individuals that have a distaste for Veeky Forums would seek to dismiss such a possibility, even going as far as getting ass pained once it was posted

Fine, if you want to rely on Santa, do so, but doing your own research is what's profitable in the end. Very probably none of these people are smarter than you.

>mentioned twice on biz

Yes yes it was you both times namedropping your vaporware shitcoin. You'll whip up some guillable pajeets and then point to the posts in the archives when you're ready to drop your bags.

DYOR is a given

Rvn buy pls sir

decentralized exchange coin or
dero coin?

SHHHH

Lol I know what it is now.. Let's keep it this way op these people utterly destroy good projects

izi

COSS

uhhh

cat's out of the bag

It's fucking GRAFT or DERO. Both fucking x1000 coins

you know it's true

What does the actual coin do? I’ve tried to research it and I can’t find any info on what role the coin itself plays

BQX/Ethos ... if they deliver what they are claiming the will

Either Skycoin or
https : //go. coinmetro. com/?refId = 5a95eafbc84fcc6aac51e1af
CoinMetro.

Don't thank me but send your kids to a good school or they end up here.

REMME

IPBC

Republic Protocol (REN)

COLX

Too soon... shhhh

I've only seen 2 ncash threads, and I'm here everyday

>NCASH

DFINITY

Revain

Quantum (QAU)

I guess we have a winner. I am not taking over this thread.

Fuck. I mean I am now taking over this thread.

GVT

SKY has been shilled here every few days

jnt solves that issue you fucking idiot

supposedly, the coin will be used to add certain functions to tokens created within the omni layer. also, if you trade using omni on the decentralized exchange (OMNIdex), you will get no fees or lower fees. the fees collected from other people's token trades will go to OMNI holders. those possible uses were discussed in the omni subreddit. it's all speculation, but some of it was mentioned by actual mods and devs if i remember correctly.

jesus christ, its thew blue noose shit to prevent investing in scammy ico
/thread

by the way, this is just from comments on the subreddit, and someof them are old. you should do your own research. either way, 600k supply is very low and omni token is definitely underpriced. most bitcoin core transactions are omni layer related (from the omni descentralized exchange or token related like Tether and such). omni is more valuable than you can even hope to fathom.

It's easy IPBC

8x'd over the last week.

NCASH is one of the best coins for real world use IMO, but I only see a x10 in the short term.

Shipchain