ITT: MILK

ITT: MILK

BAGGED or JUGGED

discuss

Fuck off with your free healthcare, stupid leaf.

Is it halal?

So long as it is whole milk I don't care.

Whole milk or bust

bag milk is gross

nobody closes it and it absorbs the flavors of the fridge

also who drinks 3 fucking litres of milk before it goes bad

fatties and nobody is who

Bagged milk is weird shit. What sicko thought it was a good idea to store a liquid in a bag like that?

IN

I don't see why I would want to live like someone in a third world country

CANADA

Tetrahedron'd.

MILK

Jugged, easily.

It holds its form and reseals without any extraneous bullshit.

COMES

IN

>mfw leafs slice open a bag of milk in the morning before they hop on their work-moose to patrol the forests and beaver dams

BAGS

We don't force it open at knifepoint. We ask it politely.

>not powdered .

Sigh ,why do I still come here

>powdered milk

How's the war against those sneaky Japs going?

how are you suppose to close it?

Bag. Doesn't taste like a plastic jug.

Powdered milk never tastes good. It might be good for baking, but not everyday consumption.

Now boxed milk is really where it's at.

I was in Thailand last year and my friend asked me if I wanted some fruit juice because it was hot.

She came out the store with a plastic carrying bag filled with juice and a straw.

Couldn't believe it, then I seen people riding scooters with their little juice bags hanging off their handle bars

bag milk is gross
>all milk is kinda gross
nobody closes it and it absorbs the flavors of the fridge
>absolutely true. If you put baking soda in your fridge to help with the smell, it will make the milk even worse
also who drinks 3 fucking litres of milk before it goes bad
>when i bought bagged milk i could only finish 2 bags IF that and then throw the dump the other one

I but cartons now, and I don't waste any milk anymore, and it's like 50cents cheaper

lol...guess what pal...that wasn't juice. those ppl put all kinds of random stuff in those bags. they have stands out in the street and take a look at the stuff they're making. bugs, meat, spices, some fruit and veg, tea, etc

I'm Canadian and have never in my life seen milk in a bag before. Yes I've seen the pitchers that are supposed to hold those bags in dollar stores, but it's always been sold in 4L jugs out here.

where you at? I think it's an easter thing, the farthest east I lived was Winnipeg as a kid and went to a summer camp in Ontario where they had bagged milk. First and only time seeing bagged milk in person

Use the meme arrows on who you're quoting not on your response.

as someone who has had both living in canada i prefer bagged milk because it doesnt get the gross crusts at the top like the jugs do and it's fresher. we buy a 1 gal jug of milk and by the end it gets pretty rank, the bags are split into smaller portions. you also dont need to buy 3 bags at a time if you dont want to.
also prefer bags because nostalgia

also the jugs are heavy as fuck and the bags are much easier to pour

only ontario has bagged milk, everywhere else in canada uses jugs/cartons

salty coins

We used to have it in BC when I was much younger. Some kid I was friends with was the only household I knew that bought it and I always thought it was weird.

Growing up, everytime I visited my grandparents in Minnesota they had bagged milk in their refrigerator. I wish I could buy bagged milk where I live, simply for nostalgia.

First, the bag goes in a pitcher that holds everything upright. To close the bag you just fold over the corner that's cut open and clip it together.

What weirds me out is when hot drinks go into those little bags. You can practically taste the leached carcinogens.

jug for the everyday
bag for guests

We have bags in Québec, my dear squared-head friend.

So you have to buy accessories like a pitcher and a clip?

Have had the same pitcher for 25 years now.

Also who doesn't have clips in the kitchen anyway

kek

>ITT: Weeding out Canadians

boxed masterrace

ITT post bags, jugs, etc

OUR HOME AND NATIVE LAAAAAAAAND

Boxed soy/almond/coconut milk for me please