Okay Veeky Forums, I need your help

Okay Veeky Forums, I need your help.

I need to cut the fuck back on carbs. Its just killing me. Every single bite I take makes my fat ass grow. But I dont want to eat fucking salad 24/7.

Please recommend me recipes.

Other info: I have a job, so I dont have much time for lunch, the best option would be making it at home previous evening. The cheapest meat here is pork, but chicken is also cheap, so these meats would be preferred.

Thanks for any suggestions.

Don't worry about carbs. Just eat less.

>it's not my behavior its the carbs!!!

eat less more more fatass.

*move more.

OP these are all right but oversimplified. go over to Veeky Forums and read the sticky, food prep =/= nutrition

Doing that already, it's working, I just got sick of the fucking salad.

Thanks tho, telling me to move my fat ass is always useful.

>fucking salad

There are other vegetables..

here is a suggestion...buy a very sharp knife and but yourself with it...we do not want people this dumb in our world

wtf...i typed cut...fuck you Veeky Forums

>op thinks not eating carbs will make him stop being a fatty
>suggests op eats a plate full of carbs

Stupidity all around.

the carbs in vegetables are mostly fiber.
The other carbs do not cause an insulin spike.

You go find me one nutrition guide in the history of ever that says not to eat vegetables.

>fad diet says certain carbs are bad so there

Youre alking about lettuce. By salad I meant a bunch of veggies with maybe some kind of dressing of crumbs or shit.

Careful with the edges there m8.

Okay, I know, eating your meal with salad as side dish works.

If the meal recquires a specific kind of carb, ie. burritos, making that shit with whole grains works.

I am asking for recipes that are exceeding these principles, and maybe show me something new.

why do dumb people always think you need to eat salad to lose weight...simple principle of physics, matter is conserved, it cannot be created nor destroyed...calories in calories out

wow, by how you talk you are a male. how saddddddddddddddd! simple carbs can be turned into complex carbs by adding sauces, spices, etc. to the simple carb. You are clueless about health and nutrition, and probably about how the very world around you even works....ill lend you a knife

>Still trying to depict yourself as the smart boy here

Look, I know that eating less means gaining less. But while I'm at losing weight, why not make it even more effective?

I want to lick the sweat off your fat ass op. Just say fuck it and have a slice of cake.

>worry about nutrition during a catabolic phase

Na man, nutrition is really only important during anabolic phases. Plus most first worlders aren't deficient in any vits/minerals. Take a multi just to be sure.

because low carb diets aren't more effective.

Still no recipes. Well, I shouldn't be surprised.
I'm having a hearty laugh here mates, tho, so thank you for that.

> But while I'm at losing weight

And you insult my intelligence. Im not even trying to construct proper sentences, while on the other hand you are and failing hard. No wonder you a fat bitch

Are you to fucking dumb to go to google and type in healthy recipes...holy fuck. Give me the address and i will come knife you myself

Frittatas are your friend. You can basically throw all your veggies in there. JUst made myself a kale frittata today and it tasted great and made me feel full pretty quickly.

And bounce back to overweight when your work/life doesn't allow you to keep up he regimen. How do you explain that some people still plateau despite eating less and other things as well as working out all damn day?

I lost 100 pounds doing a low carb diet, it’s pretty easy once you get used to it. ibreatheimhungry.com has a 30 day meal plan to give you some ideas

Nutella doesn't have carbs it's mostly sugar
Hey icecream doesn't have carbs either

Ketofag for about a year. Started doing it for my type 1 beetus, but as an added bonus I lost 20 pounds of fat, retained all muscle mass. One thing that's easy to fuck up is eating too many protons. They convert to sugars, so you can't just have a meat orgy every day, or you'll still be a sugar burner so the added dietary fat calories + glycolysis is just gonna make you fatter or tread water.

Stuff I like right now:
Scrambled eggs, shirred eggs
Avocado salads (simply diced, dressed with lime juice, EVOO or bacon fat, salt, pepper
Roasted chicken
Braised chicken dishes (coq au vin, cabbage/onion/sage, etc.)
Sautéed cruciferous vegetables, mushrooms, squash
Pork roast, pork chops with cabbage/sauerkraut
Nuts, seeds, cheeses as snacks

Good luck, fatty

Blames low carbs, probably didn't even realize he/she was on a calorie deficit the entire time

>One thing that's easy to fuck up is eating too many protons
ketosis is horrible for your body, do not listen to him

Nuts

Chicken with sauteed cabbage or chicken cabbage soup (with carrots, onions, maybe corn, whatever veggies you like)

If you make a large batch of pork, also make a bunch of sauteed spinach (with a little soft cheese and pepper and vinegar). Spinach makes the reheated pork taste much better and is a good low carb sauce/moist-thing/whatever that's good to add.

Zucchini noodles, cauliflower crumbles, make fun of the fad, I don't care, they're good.

Squash since fall is coming. Acorn roasted, spaghetti, butternut, soups, whatever.

If I want a dessert, I eat lite cool whip and PB2 peanut butter powder.

I eat a lot more, I always have a roasted or braised meat on hand, and always have the vegetables to eat with it. I eat millions of eggs, so all the egg dishes you can imagine. Always have sauteed mushrooms to throw into things. Nuts and cheese snacks.

But unless you're watching close enough to make sure you're ketogenic, your body isn't going to lose weight just because you're eating less carbs. You'll have to watch overall calories and such.

Explain pls.

Pic related argues otherwise although he eventually wants you to switch to low GL carbs after an initial ketogenic stage.

Well, we'll see won't we? I don't think there's really any long-term data out there yet. You don't know, and neither do I. However, for me, low-level ketosis is far healthier than erratic blood glucose levels and full-blown ketoacidosis several times a month. The choice was pretty simple for me. Though I know an old type 1 who ate like this who lived to be 80-something. Feels pretty damn good having steady blood sugars like a normal person. Not being chubby feels pretty good, too. All my stats are perfectly normal now, and I feel just fine.

You may have heard from your doctor that ketosis is a life-threatening condition. If so, your doctor is confusing diabetic ketoacidosis (DKA) with nutritional ketosis, or keto-adaptation.

This might be were you are confused

Ohhhhhh. So dropping all my carbs (save for the ones in some fruits and veggies) is completely save then?

I planned an initial two weeks without any sugar, baked goods, pasta, potato etc.

You are fine if you are still eating fruits and veggies. That is not considered Ketosis

I've been doing the keeto thing since May with pretty good success. Easiest thing to do is just suck it up and not eat carbs outside of those that you get from vegetables.

I make a lot of roast chicken breast which I season the hell out of and usually dip in a very low carb/no carb sauce, occasionally I'll have beef. Veggies usually consists of green beans, spinach, cauliflower, broccoli or cabbage. If time is an issue for you then pick up some of the plain frozen veggies at your store and just season them yourself.

Dude you just listed a bunch of low calorie food.
Im tired of all you fatties. Heres a fun fact, since you were all so sad and let your bodies get fat and go to shit, it will always be easier for you to get fat again, over a person that never let it happen. You already built the pathways to become fat and will never get rid of those

Yeah, there's a decent difference between DKA and your body becoming keto-adapted to preferentially break down triglycerides for energy.

You're a real dumb piece of shit aren't you?

Lettuce wraps are a good to bring to work for lunch. Tuna salad, meats, cheeses, whatever. It's better to bring a bag of lettuce leaves and assembling them right before you eat or they'll get soggy. This is how I do tacos at home, too. I've heard of people making crispy taco shells with shredded cheese baked on parchment, then folding them on a form before they cool.

really, second part of the statement is 100% real. The first one is also, he listed a bunch of filling low calorie foods. Im not fat and don't have some extreme metabolism, so i guess im doing something correct. a lot of foods high in carbs are very high in calories.

You're oversimplifying. If you don't like fat people why do you come into this thread in the first place.

There are also studies striongly hinting at differences in gut bacteria that can do a hell of a difference..

lol im not trying to write an essay or explain biology to people that don't have the slightest clue that we even have bacteria in our bodies. There are new studies coming out daily and remember "correlates to" doesnt mean it is true
I get mad at these fat people that make these stupid threads when they could have googled this and been done in 5 minutes. You probably just had a thread worth reading deleted so you could make this dumb ass thread

>Whaaa whaaa thread I don't like
If you were as intelligent as you are purporting to be you would realize the futility of whining about it.

Outright dismissing evidence that isn't confirming your narrative is pretty childish, although a symptom of the general discussion climate atm.

Can't wait until the cancer elections are over.

You could eat stir-fries, minus the rice. There are a bunch of different sauces. Japanese, Korean, Thai, several Chinese cuisines. Soups, stews. Euro and Asian. Indian cuisines have a bunch of low-carb veg dishes. All these different ways to cook veg. Variety is key.

Avocados, eggs, nuts, too. You could also try keto. Just make sure to consume plenty of sodium and potassium. Americans can buy a product called lite salt.

ahahahaha. I did not outright dismiss anything, maybe you are just to dumb to comprehend what i said. The entire reason for this is to make OP feel like shit and hopefully chase her away from this bored for good. But you sir i am going to have fun locating.

>Soups, stews
locating?

Most asian dishes have a "sweet" component that precludes them from being low-carb.

I am very handy with a computer :) Goodluck...
P.S. i don't vote or take political sides because i am not some sorry idiot, as you clearly are

Unless you go western 'Asian'.

>hurr above it all
Yeah sure thing buddy ;-)

I still don't understand what it is that you are 'locating'?

emails, address, loved ones, credit cards, etc.
Yes i am above some seneless shit like splitting polictics into parties. Yes i will not vote cause i don't want to pick from one loser over another.

>"There is nothing which I dread so much as a division of the republic into two great parties, each arranged under its leader, and concerting measures in opposition to each other. This, in my humble apprehension, is to be dreaded as the greatest political evil under our Constitution."

-- John Adams, Letter to Jonathan Jackson (2 October 1780), "The Works of John Adams", vol 9, p.511

Lol dat edge

14 year old confirmed

Have fun 'hacking' kiddo

HA, you just typed dat edge. Only millennials use that phrase. I see not once where it says i was going to hack you. Lets just leave it up to the imagination

Watch out! I hacked his computer and he's got VisualBasic...looked like he was going to track your IP addy! it was 192.168.16.45 right?

>I don't want to eat salad 24/7
Why is this always ALWAYS the first place brain dead fat fucking faggots go when they need to change their god awful fast food diets?

Fuck he is onto me. Gotta go guys. Bags to pack.

>not having a blackhat INCH bag.
N3wB

Was that supposed to be funny

>INCH bag
I need one where the straps don't rip off after half a year of carrying heavy shit.

It's fucking frustrating.

Holy shit, you're one of the retards from Reddit who came straight to Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums after /r/fatpeoplehate got deleted, aren't you?

The eternal summer is real. It's just sad.

Not being democratically & civically minded is not a good trait

eat high volume foods

no. i Have been on Veeky Forums for over a decade. I used to browse /b/..but its full of fucking losers now.

To an educated person that couldn't give a shit about most of you, yes it is a trait one like me must have to stay sane. Politics is more bullshit than not, i prefer not to waste brain cells

>anyways im off, this will probably be deleted before i come back

He doesn't need to eat low-carb. Just needs to avoid starch. The sugar from sugar/honey/molasses/etc isn't that high. Only about 8 g per serve. Combined with the meat and veg, his insulin level will be a-okay.

Thanks mates, will try these

>now
>Implying it was better a decade ago
Have to go further back than that.

>for over a decade
work on your reading comprehension skills

For lunch have a tin of tuna mixed with salad, a banana etc.

For dinner cook frozen chicken breast, boil frozen broccoli and have a tiny portion of rice. cover in bbq or anything of your choice that isnt terrible for you.

Start drinking diet/zero soda if you need something other than water or semi skimmed milk Done.

>OP asks for low carbs
>suggest banana, rice
>(diet) soda
You tried.

You're a special kind of special.

Did Veeky Forums come about more than 30 years ago?

lol moot isn't even 30 years old

my three methods to weight loss were:
>having a tonsillectomy, not being able to eat or drink for 12 days, being on vicodin and watching the food network for vicarious fulfillment
>smoking weed in a hippie town (asheville) and being disgusted with unhealthy foods, eating farm-fresh vegetables and hummus instead
>drinking copious amounts of bourbon and water, which caused me to be too lazy to eat
i don't recommend these, because 1 will halt your productivity, 2 made me think that i was the reincarnation of julius caesar, and 3 caused me to be accused of rape by a psychotic ex-girlfriend

instead, take speed and drink plenty of water. when you're hungry, eat vegetables and smoke cigarettes.

>complaining about one fucking banana, a TINY portion of plain rice and a zero sugar+calorie drink

It's like you don't understand how losing weight properly works.

You don't seem to understand what the point of cutting back on carbs is.
That shit's addicting as fuck.

Too late, have to kill yourself now.

I hate salad, but I knew I needed vegetables if I was going to cut back on carbs. Stir fry and soups are great for getting more vegetables in a tasty way. I like soups in particular since you have leftovers for days.

I nixed bread and replaced it with beans, lentils, and various rices (color preferred) since those keep me full longer. Cutting sweet beverages and junk food was easy for me.

Salt/fat on the other hand will be the death of me.

>salt and fat will be death
Explain pls

Going low carbs without upping the fat along with the protein uptake will only cause you to bounce back as the body goes into starvation mode.

I went from 112kgs to 97 in less than 6 months doing nothing but cutting sugar intake, not drinking soft drink and cutting back less on caffeine. I plan on losing another 10kgs when summer comes by jogging and hitting the gym. I have never felt as healthy in my life.

>so I dont have much time for lunch
FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU