Their double quarter with cheese ain't that bad
Its actually pretty good
It was hot and delicious in fact

Other urls found in this thread:

seriouseats.com/2016/02/the-food-lab-why-mcdonalds-burgers-never-rot.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

they always provide just enough quality to keep you coming back

It was like for 6$ it was a fuckken decent hot tasty burger

Mmmmm-mmmmm! I'm lovin it. I'm not being paid to say this.

Qtr Pounders are ONLY good if made fresh. Most immigrants who work at McDonald's will overhold qtr pounder patties in big gross stacks that get old.

Good rule of thum b for mcds food: if the beef isnt hot and juicy, its been sittingthere for at least an hour or two. All the preservatives make that meat extra hardy.

Well inate mines around dinner time on the east coast
It was bretty gud not bad at all would sub again

It isn't even real food, that should be considered candy. Your body relies on bacteria to break down food. Bacteria cannot feed on most mcdonalds products let alone mold. It should not be considered food

Cite some sources or shut the fuck up. No one said it was gourmet. But it is food by definition. Take your prententious logic and eat a gallon of dicks.

im not going to waste time finding sources, cause your to uneducated to know anything. WHY would i need to cite sources. Everyone knows mcdonalds meat will not mold or bacteria will not touch it. This has been in the news several times, sorry you don't read or watch the news. Anyone that knows anything about biology knows that most food is broken down by bacteria. Once again do i need to cite my university text books or something cause your a moron

>im not going to waste time finding sources, cause your to uneducated to know anything.
Translation: "I'm wrong."

Cow shit can be considered food, doesnt mean im going to fucking eat it

seriouseats.com/2016/02/the-food-lab-why-mcdonalds-burgers-never-rot.html

>quick google search of one of hundreds of cites
>DO you want me to start listing all my university biology books too dumb fuck

Cow shit is edible, but it's not food, princess.

P.S. don't no or care if thats a legit site and yes there are a lot of grammer errors in these im watch tv and not looking at computer when i type and i dont give a fuck

That has nothing to do with bacteria being able to process the food.

Try again.

wow, what you just said is what i was trying to argue. mcdonalds is edible but it should not be considered , at the least it should be classified as candy

From your link:
>The reason a McDonald's burger doesn't rot has nothing to do with chemicals, lack of nutrition, or anything else you should be scared of. It all comes down to water activity.

Poor troll or clinically retarded

Honey never rots, dried oats and wheat never rot, dried spices and herbs never rot.

What's your point?

kek, what a fucking retard.
He doesn't even know how to use greentext properly.

He's probably frantically searching for some way to prove you wrong right now.

Do you even know what candy is? Just stick to watching tv, this whole "Veeky Forums" thing isn't your strong suit.

For me it's the mchicken.

i just read that article and it was dumb as shit, i didnt read it before i posted it, give me 100k and a lab and i will show real proof.
Every article i find looks like some mcdonalds sponsored ass shit and all keep repeating this one stupid study that is very shady. i will look through i few more but am not going to waste precious time on this

yes something with a lot of sugar by old def., yet there is sugarless candy now which defeats that definition

>can·dy
ˈkandē/
noun
noun: candy; plural noun: candies; noun: sugar candy; plural noun: sugar candies

North American
a sweet food made with sugar or syrup combined with fruit, chocolate, or nuts.
"a candy bar"
synonyms: bonbon, confectionery, sweet
"chocolate candy"

also, honey is basically pure glucose which bacteria and mold cannot live on, spices herbs wheat oats and all the can and does rot, you are storing it in the proper conditions to prevent it. You are listening to some stupid ass mcdonalds statements saying it cause there shit dried out. Not even real damn scientist making these statements

Plus many herbs and spices have natural anti bacterial properties

This same statement was released when they said it was because there burgers were just very dry.
>McDonald's hamburger patties in the U.S. are made with 100% USDA-inspected beef. They are cooked and prepared with salt, pepper and nothing else -- no preservatives -- no fillers. Our hamburger buns are made from North American-grown wheat flour. These are the same foods that people buy every day in their local grocery stores."

And mcdonalds burgers don't rot because of water activity.

Got anything else to say?

Yeah i just said the was a mcdonalds statement and that article was complete lying shit sponsored by mcd's. I cant find any actual studies done by any scientist other than these sorry ass mcdonalds sponsored ones.

They are a billion dollar company they more then likely shut down any sites that try to defraud them and have a PR team they pay millions for

RollingFuck off retard.

Leave a hamburger patty out for a week and watch for yourself, i have seen this more than a few times throughout my years

Seeing as you have that Gif saved on your computer, we all know you live in your moms basement, what do they say now your a NEET ahaha

so in other words, you're wrong.
if there's no source then it possibly doesn't exist.

GO make some burgers at hom, leave them out for a week. See the results for yourself. I posted proof that the burgers cannot mold and bacteria wont eat them, the statements that went along with that proof were bullshit

>the scary strawman is after my goalposts
>someone help me

I miss their old styrofoam containers to be honest.

>bacteria is bad for us
>we don't want bacteria in our food
>McDonalds makes bacteria-proof food
>somehow this is bad for us

Damn millennials, go read a book

Your body is made up of more bacteria than anything else. Read a book you damn retard. Most bacteria are good, few are harmful

Order it ala Big Mac style for maximum flavor overload.

>no ketchup & mustard
>add mac sauce

>implying you're not the youngest person in this thread

If you are older than me shoot yourself now for being so dumb and saving such faggy .gifs

>can't refute the statement

It's almost as bad as your taste

Sorry op but hot n spicy is mcdonnalds best sandwhich hands down.

Came here to post this

It's too salty - so is their Big Mac. I used to love them a long time ago but now my taste buds have changed and I'm a pussy when it comes to salt. Being old really blows.

Did you get fries?

I fucking love micky D's, I don't care what any of you niggers say

>l'epic facebook unmoldy mcdonalds food pic

Do you realize that something dry and salty cannot become moldy?

don't eat cheese with beef. saturated fat overload.

oh no

for the same $6 you could have made a few more at home though

on top of that,for $12 you could've made at least 3 ultra deluxe qpc's

Can you beat this value?
hint: no

You do realize you are a fucking retard. There burgers are dowsed in grease, have lettuce, onions, ketchup, mustard, and maybe others. How does it become dry. PLZZZZZZ make more excuses to defend being fat. You nasty grease ball

I could make a double cheeseburger that would make you cum tears of joy

>doused in grease

Have you ever heard the expression "oil and water"? Guess what grease is made of: oil. Now guess what makes things moldy. Think hard now.

Fuck you are dumb. Do you no what a polar molecule is? come back once you learn and learn the implications of that.

yes, by ordering 5 mcchickens

Most McDonalds have mcchickens above $1. You put a total cost of $1.30 per mcchicken (tax included) you only get 3 under 5.

2 bigmacs > 3 mcchickens

same. My goto is 2 double cheese, 2 chicken sands, 2 large fries. 11 bucks for enough food to feed an african village for a week and it tastes great.

It's actually been chemically formulated to taste amazing. Food science is fucking crazy

>do you know what a polar molecule is?

Um... yes? Water is a polar molecule; oil is nonpolar, which is why they can't mix. The implication is that any water in the atmosphere is kept out of the burger by the thick layer of oil coating it. The burger is thus able to stay dry and stay mold-free for long periods of time.

I left /b/ to look at some food facts and some good looking food
Instead I get /b/

>For as much shit that people give McDonald's
>Their double quarter with cheese ain't that bad
>Its actually pretty good
>It was hot and delicious in fact

I agree OP. I like to accompany my MickeyD's meal with a Nice Cold and Refreshing Coca-Cola.

>all my university biology books
fuckign stamp collector

biology is not a real science like chemistry or physics. Kill your self, kiddo

Water is a chemical dammit.

>your to
>i
>i
>your
I'm being rused, right?

Same

>everyone knows that
>it was in the news!!!1!1!
>by the way guys, I went to the univeristy

They aren't bad but they are so much worse than other similarly priced places like Wendy's though.

lmao.
You know some elementary school physics that a polar and nonpolar molecule do not mix
Well how about this a molecule can also can also have one end that is polar and another that is nonpolar, hence dish soap

The burger is frozen before it gets to mcdonals. By your reasoning when it is cooked in the oil the outside would have a layer of oil and all the water that was in the burger would be trapped inside, thus yielding a burger that could not dry out

>You people act like these things turn into fucking beef jerky

>you listen to what a billion dollar corporation tells you and still think they made all that money by having your best interest in mind

who are you quoting

no one. i do it on purpose to trigger people lol

McDonalds tastes so good because they're airy, the bun is soft light, the meat isn't dense, not packed full of shitty veg like a lot of burgers

>he didn't go to the university
your a idiot

Maybe hes just thirsty and should quench his dry mouth with a tasty and refreshing 20oz Sprite(TM).