Any cu/ck/s here need a job i run a restaurant here in north vancouver and i need staff i figured this would be the...

Any cu/ck/s here need a job i run a restaurant here in north vancouver and i need staff i figured this would be the last place id try since craigslist is getting me no hits

Pic of menu with timestamp or OP is a lying faggot.

Its my day off today i dont have a menu at home retard

Would you have any issue with hiring a transitioning mtf transsexual woman?

Would you have issues hiring someone who identifies as wolfkin? My pronouns are bark/bark/rolf and I'll need you to pay me 7 times as often. (dog years and all)

Would you have a problem with hiring a proud woman of color? I identify as a black woman, but was born a white male.

would you have any issue hiring an apache attack helicopter?

Topkek

OP, you'll get better results elsewhere until you provide a picture with a timestamp. Even then you'll probably still get shit results. Just sayin'. As for me, I've got a career.

True enough ill make a new thread Wednesday around this time with a menu hopefully ill get less shitposts

Washington or B.C.?

Bro... if you're not getting hits on CL than you are doing something VERY wrong.

Have you tried a help wanted sign?

Have you tried talking with someone from ESD or going into the closest WorkSource Oregon off of the 205?

Bc and when i look on cl under the fbh section there is like 20 new posts a day and im offering 13-16 starting plus tips. Also help wanted sign only brings in dishwashers

*fewer

If you can't handle me at my bark, you dont deserve me at my bark.

I'll take the job for 300k starting. I just finished my Math PhD

You don't sound very accepting of a diverse workforce.

I can see why people dont want to work for you. You seem like an average CIS privileged scumlord.

Are you equipped with shatter proof glassware? I sexually identify as a Lockheed SR-71 Blackbird's sonicboom and I would love to get into the restraunt game

I'd be happy to work for you, OP. But you ought to know that I identify as Kraft Dinner, and I'm gonna need you to slather me in ketchup every night after closing. Wieners are optional.

Email me, South African immigrant, white, worked in kitchens for a few years

>Email me
literally how

Just out of curiosity what restaurant?

Ronald McDonDon's

Ah, that explains it, must be a different market up there.

Down here a CL ad can pull in 100+ E-mails a day.

I'll do it for handy Js

Do you know any women that would marry me for citizenship reasons? If you do, I'll take the job.

"Retard" Nope not going to work for some who discriminates agaisnt special needs.

I live in Southwest Detroit. I can commute if you can cover the gas and mileage.

Do you take a Finn with no restaurant experience? I'll work like an immigrant for scraps

I just wanna get out of my current life

>I just wanna get out of my current life
Translation: I just got out of prison.

Sure, I'll take $20 hour and half yearly raises, I work 50 hours a week and want 4 weeks of paid vacation each year. Overtime I'd like in unpaid free time that I can take out whenever I want with a two week notice.

Other than that you're going to need to get me a work permit and find suitable living accommodation close to work.

We don't hire dirty nasty foreigners.

Raven pub in deep cove been hurting for staff for quite a while now