They have a hold of their meats.

They contain the meats.

They have a lot of meats.

They acquired the meats

They procured the meats

Arby's roast beef is 10 for 10.

Fuck off faggot

Meats, that is what they have.

When I eat there, it gives me the meats afterwards.

Are you upset?

I usually get a chicken bacon swiss and curly fries

The meats, they have.

Overall i think it's a bit overpriced for being marketed as fast food but the curly fries and jamocha shake are god tier

Arbys did such a wonderful job with their advertising. Prior to this campaign the most well known arbys meme was "I'm so hungry I could eat at arbys" from the sympsons.

They have the meats.

I'm thinkin Arbys

Who /meat sweats/ here?

It's top tier.

I have literally never had it.

I didn't until a month ago. Avoid the flagship beef and cheddar, absolutely vile even by fast food standards. The brisket bbw was better than I expected, also have tried a cold sliced turkey and bacon sandwich, not bad.

The beef and cheddar may be the biggest rip off in fast food...it's severely priced up from the normal roast beef and the only difference is half a squirt of warm cheese wiz

I knocked up my sister at an Arby's

Pretty decent, but also relatively pricey for fast food. Best not to go without one of the coupons that they seem to send out every fucking month for whatever reason.

These are fuckin dope

Been meaning to go there for these. Will probably go for lunch tomorrow if I got time between classes and the gym.

>bbw
Freudian slip?

their fish sandwiches are a better version of filet o fish basically

Haven't ate there in years but I fucking love that stuff.

The only one in my immediate area was replaced by a FUCKING TACO BELL REEEEEEEEEEEEE
Curly fries are meme but great. I get a chicken cordon bleu sandwich with a large curly fry as my go-to
mix the horsey sauce with ketchup

Arby's was founded in Boardman, Ohio, in July 23, 1964 by Forrest (1922–2008)[citation needed] and Leroy Raffel (1927)[citation needed], owners of a restaurant equipment business who believed there was a market opportunity for a fast food franchise based on a food other than hamburgers. The brothers wanted to call their restaurants "Big Tex", but that name was already used by an Akron business. Instead, they chose the name "Arby's", based on R. B., the initials of Raffel Brothers.[8][9]
The Raffel brothers opened the first new restaurant in Boardman, Ohio, just outside Youngstown, on July 23, 1964. They initially served only roast beef sandwiches, potato chips, and soft drinks. Hoping to attract a more upscale clientele, Arby's interior design was purposely more luxurious in appearance than the typical fast food sandwich stand of the day. Arby's offered their roast beef sandwiches for $.69 at a time when hamburger stands were charging $.15 for a hamburger.[10] A year later, the first Arby's licensee opened a restaurant in Akron, Ohio. The famous Arby's "hat" was designed by the original sign makers, Peskin Sign Co.[11] Expansion to other states began in 1968, beginning in Pittsburgh[12] (the closest large out-of-state market to Youngstown) and Detroit.

Their sliders helped me eat meat for the first time.