Is anyone else here a sandwichitarian?

Is anyone else here a sandwichitarian?

Basically the only food I eat is sandwiches. Eating anything that isn't in the form of a sandwich is immoral to me. Taking apart a sanwich is offensive.

The sandwich is the only moral food to eat!

No, but I like to think of myself as an honorary sandwichitarian.

Yeah I love sandwiches. For me, it's the McChicken, the best fastfood sandwich.

they are truely the best food

I've been making wraps lately, mostly because I can make them messy without getting my beard all sticky and then have to take a shower every day. This morning I made chile rellenos, and for dinner I had a burger and chili cheese tater tots. Otherwise I usually eat a sandwich for 2 out of 3 meals, and am a frequent proponent of a sandwich heavy diet on this very food and cooking board (lots of anti bread and veggie fad fags around these days, though).

>spicy mustard
>chicken
>maybe a slice of havarti or swiss
>black pepper
>tomatoes
>more black pepper
>cucumber
>red pepper
>lettuce
>little garlic hummus

I need sandwich advice

Oh my god that looks wonderful. What the fuck is in all that?

nature's own honey wheat bread
hillshire farms turkey
natural cheddar cheese
Gulden's mustard
Fresh Spinach
I toast it all in a toaster oven.

Then I buy 10 grams of cocaine.

yes, i eat sandwiches for every meal of the day. I always said everything tastes better between two slices of bread. and no, i'm not fat

My wife make me sandwhiches. Pisses me off coz bitch put exact same ingredient in until 2 weeks go by and i say "stop with this shit, i sick of this sandwhich". Then she say ok and make different sandwhich.

I actually eat sandwiches for lunch almost every day. Sometimes I buy a premade shitty salad to go along with it, though. Today I'm having some whole grain roll with seeds, cottage cheese and cured ham. It's okay. The cottage cheese is only there for the protein, desu.

I do love me a good sandwich.
Pastrami is my favorite, I wish I could make it.

I was gonna make a thread but I'll just ask here. I just bought turkey ham and I've never had it before. What are some good sandwich recipes for turkey ham?

>eats ham
>says he needs cheese for protein
w e w l a d

Looks like
>prosciutto
>dank looking mozzarella
>tomatoes
>shredded lettuce dressed in balsamic vinegar

It seems like it would be delicious but also cost $15 at a sandwicherie in Portland OR

You would die of overconsumption of salt before you got any meaningful amount of protein out of ham.

No salt roast beef is the best famalamalmalma

Yassssssss

Chicken Parm sandwich hero

Bump about the only real thing that gets me outta bed
Sandwiches

Sandwiches are for losers. They are throwbacks of the scrub working class who weren't allowed in the castle grounds.

would bury

My dad has a sandwich phase every few months for a month. He'll eat nothing but sandwiches

What kinda sandwiches ?

Bread kind with meat and whatnot.

Do sandwiches include burgers and wraps?
If they do then its pretty much undefeated as the goat

Sandwichnigger from Norway here, eating sandwiches all the time because im lazy and bachelor. Its not even anything cool or flashy like you do in US, just plain bread with butter:
>ham/sausage and cheese
>liverpaste
>cloudberryjam
>boiled eggs and caviar

if we're talking sandwiches we must be talkin hot dogs!

Why do sandwiches only taste good when you buy them, not make them?

>all these un-kosher sandwhiches

ov vey!

stop making shitty fucking sandwiches then nigga

hhhhnnnnnnnggggggg

fuck outta here

That mozzarella looks fucking amazing. Fuck.

my favorite sandwich to make is a toasted BLT, but since I dont like tomato the T stands for turkey. Which, I guess would just be an unstacked club sandwich but i'd rather just call it a BLT

club sandwiches are what i eat for lunch everyday at the office

[spoiler]kill me[/spoiler]

>bread
>condiment of choice
>turkey ham
>cheese if desired
>bread

Could you share some of your sandwich recipes? Do you eat different types of sandwiches for breakfast, lunch, and dinner?
Are you healthy? Would you recommend a sandwich only diet?

>chkn parm

>the only food i eat is sandwich

so, you're a college student?

best sandwich incoming

Looking at this I'm already halfway into rage because of that FIDDLY AS FUCK wrapper that's of course stuck to the sandwich. Good luck, user.

>avocado
MEMEMEMEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Seriously though, looks good but is that like a parm or a lasagna?

>Rye bread not grilled

SHUT IT DOWN

that is torta good user, god to all lesser sandwiches.

basically a large mexican sandwich, common ingredients/condiments being avocado, refried bean, mayo, queso oaxaca, tomato and jalapeno in the torta roll. Then whatever meat you want of a latin variety. The one in my pic is al pastor and chorizo.

nice hoagie

They are literally named after a nobleman.

>breakfast: egg sandwich
>lunch: BLT
>dinner: philly cheese steak
its been a sandwich kind of day

Is bread bad for you?

cold sandwiches a shit