How do i make anime ramen?

how do i make anime ramen?

first - you need a pen
second - paper
third - a computer

great, i have all those things

lol, sense you took that shitty joke of mine well i'll be honest with you, it will probably be to hard for you to cook if your not experienced. You want to make the broth from scratch, but you can easily google this and find many recipes online

Since^

what about noodles? is there a brand i should by? om looking for a step up from your run of the mile poverty ramen noodles because i lived on those in college. are they hard to make from starch too?

How do people get such perfect eggs in their noodles?

I want to live in Japan.

they can be if you don't have one of those machines that cuts the dough into strips of noodles. You would have to hand cut every noodle with a knife. I would just find a store with a nice oriental section and get premade noodles. It would be easier to make the broth than the noodles honestly

That is just a soft boiled egg. You soft boil it and cut it in half. Everything is easy for ramen except the broth and noodles. If you make your own chicken stock the broth will be easy

Legend has it that the only one who can teach you is the village hokage, senpai.

I'm too lazy to live in Japan

>Work and attend school for 6 days a week all year long
No thank you

everyone will claim it is super difficult, but if you just want some tasty food without making a bunch of stuff from scratch, just get instant ramen, add half a hard boiled egg, maybe some soy sauce, vinegar, fish sauce, some kind of meat, seaweeed, green onions, whatever you want. if you arent trying to make something gourmet it'll still be good. I like sapporo ichiban original, or shin ramyun black

you can get premade noodles and ramen base, separately or in packs like brands like yamachan and tan tan. honestly you too can make anime noodles™ with instant ramen just throw your own shit on top for shills

If you wanna make a tonkotsu broth from scratch be prepared to spend 6-8 hours making it

LOL, 6-8hours letting it cook. It will take 20-30mins to prepare then you have to let it simmer for 6-8hrs

This is why we have pressure cookers for us normal people not on Japan time.

I've made it before, cunt, don't talk to me like I don't know what I'm saying

You don't. Go buy it, it will be better at a speciality ramen restaurant.

But you can imagine how much they appreciate their saturdays!

Wow you are both fucking retards.... I am locating you know goodluck cunt and someone thinking you can pressure cook a stock

Like this, except you know... 3d...

^now....i know who you are and what you are doing....goodluck....death is upon you

Thats right your sorry nigger im coming for you! and everyone you hold dear....Goodluck

Bibimbap is better and far easier to make

My ghetto version:

-Unflavoured ramen (preferably in a transarent package)
-Spring onions
-Chicken bones
-2 cloves garlic
-Black peppercorns
-Thyme
-Lard/foil-wrapped dairy butter
-Egg

Boil the chicken bones for up to an hour
Strain the resulting broth through a sieve into another pot, then cook the ramen in that broth

-Put another pot on the boil
-When it is boiling, add a room temperature egg (not straight from the fridge) for five minutes or so
-Remove the egg, remove the eggshell, slice and serve on the ramen with the yolk still runny

Chop the spring onions finely
Remove the root from the garlic clove, crush it, and remove the skin, then slice finely
Crush the peppercorns
Add all to the ramen when the ramen begins to soften
Add teaspoon's worth of butter/lard
Add thyme

The result is pretty similar to ramen, but using ingredients that are easy to find in the West.

You can probably add something like pancetta or parma ham to the boil, but otherwise thinly sliced red meat is hard to find