Do you eat in your car?

Do you eat in your car?

Yes

Yeah

yes sir

Not since I got my new car.

That'll probably eventually change, though.

Even if I would normally eat in my car, I only grab fast food around once a month, and it's usually when I forget to bring leftovers to work.

I always eat in my work van but rarely in my own car. Both are always clean though

food and drink are not allowed to be consumed in my car

No. I don't get fast food, take-out, and my car is my baby. Used to when I was younger, fatter, and drove a piece of shit, though.

Yeah. Sometimes I'll drive an hour to the next town over just for the ride and grab some food.

I will eat a protein bar or something in the car and drink water, but fuck anything with crumbs or eating half your McShit meal before you get home. Have some self control you fatasses.

>Do you eat in your car?
I live in Florida, so I always have a commuter mug with ice, or some kind of drink in my car. It's like a survival thing. But, I walk it into my house for the dishwasher when I exit the car at home each day.

I eat in my car if it's sensible to do so. I'll consume a granola bar or something nonmessy,but it's more a concern for my clothing than my car's carpet. A car can be vacuumed, floormats cleaned, but a grease stain on a shirt or trousers is more problematic at $100 or something like that.

Now, when I put gas in my car, and I'm standing there doing nothing, any scrap of trash in my car goes into the filling station's garbage can. OPs picture is ridiculous. Obviously whoever had that car had some physical and mental disability. I typically also have a plastic grocery bag or something to collect trash, like a receipt from the ATM, gum wrapper, plastic wrap from top of a frappucino, straw wrapper, or whatever.

yes, all the time, I keep it pretty tidy though. Most complicated thing I've eaten while driving is a bowl of cereal, I guess I could have put it in a cup to make it easier.

Yes. My car looks only slightly better than that one.

almost everyday. i eat lunch in my car instead of the break room at work. its much quieter and more comfortable in my car. i just keep a grocery bag in my car to use as a trashcan and throw it away at the end of the day.
nothing like some tendies and sweet tea with the ac on in my car.

user nobody is impressed by your 5k Lexus

Seldom to never.

For one thing, even if I eat fast food, I have an undying hatred for drive-thrus that burns with the white-hot intensity of a thousand suns, so I order food at the counter inside and tend to eat it in the restaurant.

For another, I don't like to eat while at the wheel because I worry it makes me an inattentive driver.

neither am I, do you want to buy it ?

Me eating a home made cornish pasty in the car

Veeky Forums would have a fucking fit at this thread

Only time is if I get a milkshake to go.
I'll sometimes take a couple sips, but other than that. I always wait until I get home

I drive a spirited Veeky Forums so nah

depends on how hungry I am, the thing is a piece of shit so I dont mind getting it a bit dirty

Only when the restaurant is full or there's a bunch of shitty kids.

Yes, in fact I do fast food reviews for YouTube in my car. And since my parents kicked me out a month ago, I've had to eat all meals in my car, since I now live in my car...

Are you the reviewbrah stalker? Did you took this picture?

Did as a pig-disgusting university student, got a new car after graduation and swore to never eat in it