Not meant to be

I really don't think we're all going to make it

pretty sure we all got really heavy bags from December and January

don't think we're going to see 10x-100x anymore

december 2017 was truly once in a lifetime, but you had to get in big around summer 2017 in order to profit from december's pump

losing hope of making it

I didn't buy at the top of a pump like a retard so I'm not holding any bags.

STOP KILLING MY DREAMS

So you sold everything at the top? If you didn't, you lost profits.

this thread every cycle

For most of my coins, i didn't buy at or near top either. I bought a lot of my alt coins in December/Early January, right before the pump, and i only took slight profit from some of them. Now almost all of my coins are at or below the price that I bought in at.

we're too late, the cat is out of the bag

You won't be able to find coins that are pennies or less than pennies with 100M supply anymore like you would have been able to back in early/summer 2017

yeah user you're right i haven't considered this

thanks for letting us know! eye-opening shit

kys with the late train pastas

10-15x is still doable as long as you pick your projects accordingly. no crazy 50x gains but fuck off, isn't a 15x enough for you?

yep i fucked my only chance to make it by selling before a big moon. I will regret it my whole life

GVT
NULS

you have 2 weeks

Lol not true at all pajeet
I got into xsh at 2 sats in November
Some if you are just retarded
There's still gonna be 100xs and 1000xs, nothing will change

Then tell us the next moon missions.

november and early december was probably the last time you were able to get these kinds of coins at low satoshis.

but nowadays it's very tough to find decent coins at very low satoshis without ridiculous supply.

Nah. ICOs are complete garbage now. Either you're a well-connected whale and get into the presale or private sale with insane bonuses so you can dump on ICO buyers, or you put in money during the ICO and get JUSTed as it drops under what you paid for it right out the gate and stays there

you are all retarded

i got in november 17, still sitting at like 2x investment. that's extremely solid gains for time frame.

hell i made like 100% on nano alone in just over a week.

maybe if you weren't retarded you could kind of trade

so you were 1x until the last nano pump? dude you suck

Mark Carney. Govener of the Bank of England thinks we’re still early adopters, because we are. Once Pension fund get in on the action we’re going to the moon in our lambos

People said the exact same things after march last year. December was fucking nothing compared to March percentage wise.

If you find yourself constant going on and on about December, it’s because you’re New as fuck and don’t know shit about crypto markets

>please sar

You fucking retard I bought most of my portfolio cheap in early feb.

Your country is gonna get nuked by Pakistan and your blood is 25% feces.

Let’s deal with that first before you worry about your $30 worth of shitcoins Kerpal

>your dawter kik my dog

Made x20 with XLM. Back to x9 because I «HODLED» like a retard while watching my gains melt. Should I wait or sell, user?

>be me
>started in the end of December
>making profit constantly even since, currently at x8 investment

Bitch what are you talking about. If you're losing money on crypto you have to be fucking beta brainlet

IT'S OVA!!!!!!!

what is with Veeky Forums and traps

How many trades should I be making per day to make some decent money?
I only got into crypto around January.
How many trades do oldfags do per day/week?

>So you sold everything at the top?
Uh yeah. No shit. Who bought at the top, Ladimir Wewtin?

nah this is the same rhetoric people have been talking for like 5 years now, "we'll never see gains like this again"

crypto is still baby market, we'll reach $1T+ by eoy and $2-5T in 2019

If you want easy $$$ I'm only gonna say this once.

Payfair just made a huge annoucement of their trust nodes being implemented in the back end code yesterday. This will pump to 1$+ in Apr.

Mark my words anons, easiest money of your life. Buy in now and sell higher if you want profits. Or hold a trust node if you want passive income, this will replace localbitcoins by years end

What is it with Veeky Forums and traps you mean redditfriend

WHO THE FUCK SAVES THE FUCKING THUMBNAIL FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

>He thinks it's over
>He doesn't know about the 2019 summer bull rush