When was the last time you ate pizza?

when was the last time you ate pizza?

Put some tomato paste on a tortilla with cheese, sausage and herbs, then stuck it in the oven earlier today.

Does that count? Because it was really good.

about a month ago, i try not to eat pizza very often

Yesterday. I get pizza like once a week.

eating garlic jim's pizza right now

like a year
i'm a short female and a slice has a lot of energy

Two nights ago. It was terrible; ham and pineapple, medium from Domino's.
I put it in my backpack upside down by accident so I later had to lick morsels of cheese and crushed pineapple off the lid of the box.
It was not worth the extra effort.

>pineapple
>dominos

why would you do that to yourself?

so that's all you've eaten this year?

>dominos
God only knows..
Also it was $3.99 for any medium.
>pineapple
it's good fagget

Post feet

now eating

Why was your gender relevant to answering OP's question?

you could go buy a frozen pizza for cheaper and it would taste better

Domino's is easily the best pizza chain

not even close, pizza hut is better by a mile

It's funny that you asked. I'm eating some 'za with your mom right now, mate.

Pizza Hut is worse than little caesars.

>I later had to lick morsels of cheese and crushed pineapple off the lid of the box.

You didnt have to. So fucking fat.

more than a year. I don't eat cheese no more.

it's hit or miss depending on where you are and whether the person making it gives a shit that day, the one by my parents' house was pretty god tier and rivaled some proper pizzerias I've been to at times but I'm in a different state now for uni and the closest Pizza Hut is bland to the point where a frozen pizza would probably cost much less and taste just as good if not better

Frozen pizza is fucking garbage. Even the best frozen pizza is an order of magnitude shittier than Little Caesars.

it wasn't but i like to attentionwhore because i need validation from online communities in order to feel good :^)

You ate one slice of pizza almost a year ago and are running off that energy still and have not eaten anything else? I don't get it. Do your tits get in the way of your brain or could you not find any other retarded way to try to make it known that you're a female?

How the fuck is pizza so cheap in America? That's literally £3 for a medium Domino's pizza, in England it costs like £15

A few days ago. I put some stuff on a frozen pizza that I bought because it was on sale.
I had put a habanero chili on there and realized it was way too hot, so I had to pick off all the tiny pieces while eating. The hotness was JUST.

Yesterday. Feels good to be italian

Validation of what? Being one of 3.5 billion females and enjoying an annual burst of energy from pizza?

>tfw I miss pizza al sabato sera since I moved to London last year

Right now

I will bake one in your honor

Your just dumb.

Because women generally require less calories. Why was it such a big deal to you that you felt the need to comment?

Literally eating Grilled Pork Garlic Holic Pizza from Pizza School right now!

About a month ago.
Basically didn't wanna cook, couldn't find my debit card, and could only find $7 cash and wanted pizza.

So I went to Cici's
And spent an hour there getting my money's worth outta their buffet.

I like how they're up front and honest that they're not good, but hey none of us are here for quality.

Abita? Holy shit I thought I was the only one

nothing is worse than little caesars

1 a week, or least i try to sometimes i splurge and get us pizza 2 times a week.

Where is that 'za from, 'P?

I work at Pizza Hut, so like two days ago.

Yesterday, I bake it on a whim. A restaurant or delivery one? It's been two years or so.

Pizza School? That's a great name

Its new to them

Sunday at 2:00 am

Got really high, took 4 big ass dabs with the proper technique where you hold it in and drink water to help you keep more of the THC in you throat, don't know how many bong rips, a shared roach etc.

Basically ordered a whole 5-topping pizza (mushrooms, olives, garlic, Italian sausage, peppers)

And 14 egg rolls

Shared some with 2 friends

But they only had like a slice and 2 egg rolls each

So I ate everything mostly by myself

Feelsmunchiesman.jpeg

It was a large pizza also

Also dem eggrolls dipped in dat sweet & sour sauce bawce

Ten minutes ago.

Like last week at Mod Pizza for the first time. I wasn't aware the place was thin crust only which I already don't care for and the whole thing in general was pretty bland and tasteless.

Last Saturday. I was too worn-out to make dough the day before so we just ordered Papa John's. You forget how much better it is when you know what you're doing and you never order chain pizza anymore.

Usually eat it every other week, but I think I'm going to make it this week and not wait.

2 days ago I ate a large pizza Hut pizza by myself for the first time in months and the next day I was pissing out my ass for 8 hours and throwing up nonstop.

i've never eaten pizza before

I got pizza hut last night because they're doing the 5 bucks 5 bucks deal and we split between four people so it was normal pizza price instead of just fuck my shit up price

Too long ago.

Last time I was fuckin wasted.

2 days ago

Large chicken pizza from dominoes

I fucking annihilated it, ate it all in like 7 minutes - even though I was really hungry I felt guilty afterwards

today

Someone order this man a pizza right now

made a 'go 'zza with my gf in the cast iron pan

came out okay for a first try, wish i let it get crispier though

That's Kenji's work, isn't it?

Today at work. Feta and tomato. Pretty tasty