OATS

How can I make these things taste good?

blend them up into an oatflour. now you have pancakes and 'donuts' also add blueberries and le leche for plain oatmeal

I like to add raisins halfway through cooking. And a little extra water to help the raisins rehydrate.

Honey, berries, banana, dried fruit (raisins, cranberries, apricots), peanut butter, cut up apple, cinnamon, nutmeg.

Overnight oats:

Oats
Milk
Cinnamon
Nutmeg
Banana
Flax seed

Put it in a container in the fridge overnight, in the morning you have breakfast.

Fry them as oatburgers, everypony loves oatburgers

I didn't know this existed and now I'm making it because I have all of the ingredients, thanks dude.

Cool, tell how it comes out

By now I meant I'm making it tomorrow, but if this thread is still up I will.

Salt and fruit. I like to add either 34g of banana or 50g of apple and 6g of ginger root, during the cooking process.

The only apple that does not impart any of its sweetness on oats is granny smith. Red delicious will yield the most while gala and fuji are more mild.

aspartame and cinnamon.

Peanut butter + chocolate protein powder
Tastes like reeses puffs.

Can confirm, this is probably one of the tastiest Veeky Forums meals you can make.

Toast them.

Are quick oats basically the same, nutrition-wise?
Also I just have a bit of honey to mine most of the time.

same thing except quick oats are pulverized for that baby vomit consistency after cooking

>Are quick oats basically the same, nutrition-wise?

Yes, but quick oats are at a slightly higher glycemic index and never end up as firm as rolled or steel cut.

Rolled only need 5 minutes to cook. Are you that strapped for time?

In the microwave I make rolled oats with milk in like 3 minutes, FYI

Thanks. I'll get rolled oats next time.

add lemon juice and apple sauce to cooked oats
shit's cash

Nutritionally, I don't know. But I personally don't like the texture of quickoats when cooked as porridge or oatmeal but it's great in protein smoothies.

>quickoats
>protein powder
>cinnamon, nutmeg
>banana
>milk
>performance enhancing substance
Can you keep a secret?

Green grapes. Cut them in half and still them in after cooking.

don't listen to the hot cereal cucks, OP. They want you to eat their meme porridge.

Mix raw or toasted oats with Greek yogurt and a bit of honey or fruit. Better than gruel.

I mix in tangier fruits (raspberries, wild/Maine blueberries) with a bit of brown sugar sprinkled on top once it's done.

use as breading for chicken breast after doing squats for like nine hours

this

Mix them in a bowl with cinnamon, oil, salt, honey and sugar, then toast them until brown.

The proportions don't matter you'll just get anything from between individual oats and sugary clusters.

Mix with toasted nuts, puffed grains, toasted coconut slivers and dried fruit

grains are bad for you

raw

>Mix them in a bowl with cinnamon, oil, salt, honey and sugar, then toast them until brown.

So, granola?

Pls get fucked asswipe