Lost everything

I lost around 2k$ on bitmex. I was longing btc on this breakout with 50x leverage, things were good, had around +50% ROE, but then i thought i'll watch the charts while lying on my bed. I was kinda tired, so i fell asleep. Woke up and saw what my position was liquidated on the correction after the breakout.
Dont trade while lying on your bed, user. Especially if you are tired and feeling sleepy.
Some may say what i had to put a stop loss, but i didnt expect to fall asleep, and things were looking good, didnt think i'll need it.

Everything is gonna be fine user :). Don't keep yourself down because of money, please

you lost completely everything? why did u gamble user?

You can say that again

Yeah i'll try to wagecuck a bit and get some money to invest again.
That wasnt a gamble, we broke the channel and the volume was nice too, it was 100% correct trade, i just fell asleep, thats why i lost everything.

I lost a shitton in the iota hack. I'm sorry user

Can I say REKT

i lost 1k today on bitmex. I knew the warnings but it was too damn tempting. Its fucking gambling

It's your fault for not using a stop loss. No sympathy. You're as bad as the people who complain about getting hacked but don't use 2fa.

Lost 90% from ZCL, I now have 0.6 BTC hoping to god BTCP will be worth something

You’re not alone

dude indicators mean nothing when whales pump or dump as they wish to liquidate positions and set their own. They own the fucking place

Stop gambling and hold

>I was longing btc on this breakout
don't worry, you'd lost the money anyway one way or another because you clearly don't know what you're doing

Why would you bet on support or resistance being broken? It’s not like you win more and probability of it happening is much reduced

Just take some of your next pay check and leverage the shit out of it and swing again mate :)

i lost $7k already and im underwater $50 from entry, 70x with 1.5 btc in play, shut up.

It was a wave 3, the strongest one, and we touched the resistance a few times before, even pierced it, so it was weak. I knew it gonna break out.
Ouch man, just saw the zcl graphs, but at least you have something left :)
Its possible to earn a shitton of money if you get things right though, thats why its so tempting.

you can still make it back on eth "games", just put everything in every new shit ponzi and wait for gains

Don't worry user, I can't even afford my rent so i'll have debt collectors at my door soon, just know that no matter how bad things get, you're not me.

Don't ever use more than 10x leverage.

>le meme lines
With TA you pay