IQ based on heredity

Human ethnic and racial groups have different average IQ levels based on their ancestors. My roommate says I am incorrect but won't provide evidence. What do you say Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download?doi=10.1.1.134.1282&rep=rep1&type=pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intelligence:_Knowns_and_Unknowns
stormfront.co.uk/
gallup.com/poll/170822/believe-creationist-view-human-origins.aspx
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hindu_views_on_evolution
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2609594/Half-Americans-dont-believe-Big-Bang-40-cent-doubt-climate-change-evolution.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you and your roommate should both take an iq test
post results

It's pretty obvious, maybe your roommate is blind lmao

here you go

OC

Ahh, these two widely discredited pieces of shit.

At least use a legitimate source, in stead of looking like retarded stromniggers

Here is your source:

citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download?doi=10.1.1.134.1282&rep=rep1&type=pdf

Since you're both probably too retarded to be able to read actual papers, here is the wiki link

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intelligence:_Knowns_and_Unknowns

"There was a long-standing 15 point or 1 standard deviation difference between the intelligence test scores of African Americans and White Americans, though it might have narrowed slightly in the then recent years."

Why have they been discredited???

>Since you're both probably too retarded to be able to read actual papers

>let me link you Wikipedia

Condescending and retarded. Link whatever you got.

Africans are the dumbest race on the planet. Veeky Forums is too cucked to admit that.

OP i bet $100 your iq is less than the mean for african americans

Why let facts get in the way of virtue signalling?

Well I am on my way to law school so I will take that bet gleefully.

better hope they don't check your browser history

Criminal law?

If yes, planning on prosecution or defense?

These details matter.

Defense

>oh no he visited Veeky Forums!! the humanity.

Also are you faggots going to just harp on me or discuss the subject of the thread.

discuss what? your failure to understand statistics?

Sorry pham, they are attempting misdirection because they dont want to admit that black people are the dumbest of the human races on the planet.

even if they were, so what

That's some retarded logic. "It might be true but who cares?"

Do you just disregard studies if they don't validate your worldview?

They're controversial and...

Because you're too much of a pussy to discuss the OP's question.

i;m not disregarding anything
i;m giving you the benefit of the doubt, and asking what you would like to do about it

>Blacks
>not abos
>Not specifically sub-saharan African
Fuck off stormfag
Hmmm

stormfront.co.uk/

I prefer Sony my family though what does that have to do with Abo's? Are you saying they are dumber than Africans?

lets discuss it then

tell me what you propose to do in order to remedy this terrible situation

>Why have they been discredited???

Literally I linked this, you dumb fuck.

Intelligence: Knowns and Unknowns is a report issued in 1995 by a task force created by the Board of Scientific Affairs of the American Psychological Association (APA).

They wrote:

> In the fall of 1994, the publication of Herrnstein and Murrays book The Bell Curve sparked a new round of debate about the meaning of intelligence test scores and the nature of intelligence. The debate was characterized by strong assertions as well as by strong feelings. Unfortunately, those assertions often revealed serious misunderstandings of what has (and has not) been demonstrated by scientific research in this field.

TL;DR
(In regards to "The Bell Curve") assertions often revealed serious misunderstandings of what has (and has not) been demonstrated by scientific research in this field.

I'm black and have an IQ of 141. AMA

>citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download?doi=10.1.1.134.1282&rep=rep1&type=pdf

You fucking retard. I literally linked it before I gave you the pleb wiki link.

I'm surprised anyone on Veeky Forums an lack critical reading skills this much.

Please, kill yourself if you seriously couldn't understand my post

>It's another /pol thread

Where are my keys?

what do you think of threads like this?

Aboriginals have an average IQ of 62
Sub-Saharan Africans have an average of 67
U.S. blacks - 80
Hispanics around 80
Whites 100
East Asians 120
Ashkenazi Jews 140
I may be wrong, feel free to google it
Why are you linking me to stormfront?

>I may be wrong, feel free to google it

When I started the thread it was about general observations, test, and studies of IQ trends based on race and ethnicity. I never said anything about action.

If you want to discuss action there is little I can see done besides forced eugenics, mass sterilization, or murder. So why the fuck would you want to talk about ways to change average IQ scores you fucking psychopath.

I am also curious about this.

Because you said I was a Stormfag and I am neither a fan of Apple products or of the homosexual persuasion.

Not to mention the Stanford portion of the Stanford-Binet (Binet had good intentions) was created by a eugenic it's who believed Germanics and Anglo-Saxons were superior to everyone. So his test was biased (I think the guy was Charles Spearman

>Ashkenazi average is 140

Yeah dude that's way off, I've seen stuff saying it's around 120, but 140 would mean most Ashkenazis are straight up genius level

>there is little I can see done besides forced eugenics, mass sterilization, or murder.

welp, there we have it

>So why the fuck would you want to talk about ways to change average IQ scores you fucking psychopath.

Way to not finish my sentence asshole

>retard post garbage wiki article
>the only source is his extra link

i guess you're the retard

oh sorry i was too busy laughing at how shortsighted you are

How about you answer your own question instead of stirring shit

Not sure, sorry
I think they're sort of meaningless and that /pol/ should stop raiding Veeky Forums all the time. Yes, black people have lower IQs on average, however there are several factors that disadvantage some black people from scoring higher

are those really the only ways you know to improve the iq of a population? forced eugenics, mass sterilization, or murder?
really?

I wasn't that guy, I'm asking you how you would go about improving, please answer your question.

I didn't come from pol/ to make this thread. I came here to see what relative public opinion was on the subject. It seems that this subject still makes people loose their cool and scream "storm fag"

To change the average intelligence of a population quickly yes. If you want to take a long time then it should naturally happen as smarter people are more successful and have more children.

you could also try to eliminate ghetto culture - but this is kinda impossible

No, I respect that. I'm just saying that I've pretty much seen a thread on this every day, and I go on Veeky Forums every day on my way back from school.

you don't see education or health having any effect on iq?

just, whether or not you exist and how that affects the mean iq

just filter bell curve then

> education
if the kids want to learn, most at the lower end don't want to (ghetto culture/ creationists)

>health
you mean mental health? see above

you use these terms as if they are a magic spell in a mmorpg game which work 100%

If you live in the united states the environment is already fantastic for growing up healthy.

Education won't make someone with an 80 IQ jump up to 100.

3rd world countries are a different story.

well, i'm looking for a workable solution
i don't see any of your suggestions as workable frankly, so i don't see what you expect to achieve by bringing the topic up

>Education won't make someone with an 80 IQ jump up to 100.

source?

read OP's post again you autist
no one asked for a workable solution

tried to derail this thread and fucked up his damage control ... way to go

i asked for a workable solution
do you have problems reading?

>please proof the impossible
you could also ask for the proof that Russell's teapot doesn't exist

oh so you just pulled it out of your ass
good to know

you autsit
this wasn't the question of this thread
answer OP's question

but you're not interested in a solution

so you don't think the problem needs to be solved

so there is no problem

proof that you can rise your IQ from 80 to 100 and above
oh wait, you can't - you just pulled it out of your ass

what?

again, this wasn't the question
>problem
who talked about problems?
it was a simple question: was his statement true or false?
it was a simple yes/no question with some evidence
and you went full retard and derailed everything

Why is this even controversial? Don't you pretty much have to be a creationist to believe human brains aren't subject to evolution?

oh i have no idea if his statement is true or false

sorry to have wasted your time

>Why is this even controversial?
Because people like putting each other in boxes.
I think we can all agree that African Americans score lower than whites.
Then we argue nature vs nurture.
But everybody looses track of something else we probably all agree on: That there's more variation among individuals than races.
You can't assume a random white is smarter than a random black.

The issue is this.

There are people who dislike non-whites, like non-whites, or are neutral to non-whites.

Those who dislike will try to find some way to support their feelings and agenda, it used to be through interpretation of the bible (for example, that blacks are inferior), but with diminished religious impact on most westerners the justification has turned to intelligence, how to measure intelligence, and why non-whites are inferior.

Those who like non-whites thus take the opposite stance. Saying that intelligence is unmeasurable, that IQ/SATs don't measure intelligence, etc.

You get extremist views from one side, or the other, which produce counteractive forces.

For example. That someone says blacks are genetically less intelligent, then someone says intelligence is mostly environmental, etc.

The point is, no one gives a fuck except these libtards and stormniggers, extremists want to push one way, counter forces push the other, to maintain the balance.

People are terrified of racism and they see this subject as a being racist.

I used to believe in racial differences in IQ until I found out 42% of white Americans are creationists. That level of ignorance in the modern world would be understandable in blacks and hispanics, but to see it in whites who supposedly have IQs above 100 is making me a skeptic.

>42% of white Americans are creationists

plz be wrong

>That level of ignorance in the modern world would be understandable in blacks and hispanics, but to see it in whites who supposedly have IQs above 100 is making me a skeptic.
You're confusing knowledge, cultural conformity and intelligence.

>42% of white Americans are creationists.
You've also left off the corresponding numbers for non-whites.
And I doubt most of these people would describe themselves as creationists.
The term usually denotes more than just a belief in God.
The Catholic faith, for instance, teaches that God created the universe and everything in it, but Genesis is NOT meant to be taken as literal truth.
By contrast, "creationists" are intent in their belief that Genesis is a literal account of creation.

>but to see it in whites who supposedly have IQs above 100 is making me a skeptic.
Oh, I didn't click on this at first, but half of all whites should have an IQ below 100.

this has been true since they started recording it. To this day creationism is going strong. There are people who want to make it legal for parents to kill their children because Jesus said it's ok for parents to do that.

God made man in his own image

The first men were black

Therefore God is a black man

>The first men were black
[citation needed]

the iq average for white americans is 103.
When I say 42% of white americans are creationist I literally mean that. I don't mean "evolutionary" creationists I mean actual creationists. Keep in mind that belief in evolution is higher in India than America
gallup.com/poll/170822/believe-creationist-view-human-origins.aspx
Meanwhile 77% of Indians(who have much lower IQ supposedly) believe in evolution
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hindu_views_on_evolution

Citation please

>the iq average for white americans is 103.
That still leaves almost half (probably more than 42%) with two-digit IQ's.

> I don't mean "evolutionary" creationists I mean actual creationists.
Still waiting to here how you (or the survey takers) define "actual creationists".

>Meanwhile 77% of Indians(who have much lower IQ supposedly) believe in evolution
And you're still confusing cultural conformity with IQ.
...unless you think the average white American *doesn't* have an IQ of 103?

see to be fair it's weaker among young whites but still quite strong. Also only 20% of americans believe in the big bang.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2609594/Half-Americans-dont-believe-Big-Bang-40-cent-doubt-climate-change-evolution.html

White Americans are quite skeptical of science. I think the IQ gap between blacks and whites can't be too hardwired

>That still leaves almost half (probably more than 42%) with two-digit IQ's.
But look at India, which has an IQ average close to 70, and how common believe in evolution is there. Come on now, moderately retarded people can understand science enough to see evolution is true but white americans can't?
>Still waiting to here how you (or the survey takers) define "actual creationists".
Anyone who does not believe in evolution. Theistic evolution excluded
>And you're still confusing cultural conformity with IQ....unless you think the average white American *doesn't* have an IQ of 103?
I think there's some fraud going on. I can't investigate but either the black IQ average is really above 85 or the white IQ average is really below 103. No way are white americans that close to the Japanese average of 105

>how common believe in evolution is there
>Anyone who does not believe in evolution.
You keep saying it yourself: "belief".
Religious faith isn't based on intelligence.

>either the black IQ average is really above 85 or the white IQ average is really below 103
STILL waiting to here numbers for non-white "creationists".
It doesn't look like you've thought this through very well.