LINKIES BTFO

IAN BALINA JUST POSTED THIS ON TWITTER HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

startupbros.com/find-a-side-hustle-that-pays/
twitter.com/lordsofcrypto/status/921507534103613441
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I think he's wrong but I kinda hope he's right. Having a few more months to accumulate Linkies in the 20 cent range would be fantastic.

who?

WOW JUST HEARD ABOUT AN AMAZING ICON ANNOUNCEMENT THIS IS HUGE

He already sold his LINK, oh gee I wonder why he would post such a thing.

>listening to a nigger

I'm pretty sure doubt started the day of Sibos strong holders was around December to now and team begins to deliver was the Bitcoin Superconference.
Then again i'm white and not an e-celeb so what do I know.

DNT tokens that confer voting rights only. Right. Also, ChainLink has literally been through everything up to where the DNT logo is. I don't know who the fuck Ian Balina is, but he's retarded.

>listening to a nigger
And he’s also wrong. ChainLink already went through that phase in October during SIBOS

DNT does nothing but let you vote on what three college drop outs will develop next

Hes right we need strong and healthy grow. And that will happen until mainnet is out. it will bleed after conference

you will be able to accumulate chainlink tokens for 10cent a piece in the near future, and if you wait a little longer

gay af desu senpai

>ian balina
literally WHO?

He originally made that image in October.
ChainLink already went through that entire dip.

>everyone itt falling for bait
Is everyone here a newfag or what?

What these people meming this image don't understand is that that second parabolic move 99.9% of the time never comes, and the floor after the "first pump" is about 10-100x the pre-hype price. Then add in 20%+ daily volatility, plus take the market into account, which last year grew 20x last year. You'll end up getting a graph that looks nothing like that meme graph.

This chart is unironically one of the most retarded I've ever seen

Disclaimer: I don't own chainlink. Waiting for last minute buy

wrong. he sold his linkies few days ago nigger

> Having a few more months to accumulate Linkies in the 20 cent range would be fantastic.
this

I love that "real healthy grow" and it's literal spike

No he sold weeks ago, he even tweeted about it saying he sold all link cause no marketing

Why laugh user.

That cluless niger droping link bags was most bullish thing ever.

Him posting 3 mounths old meme means shit lol....

isn't ian balina black though?

according to that logic he must be all in in TRON
>if I dont see constant advertising I won't buy it
typical nigger thinking

>black guy is doing better than me in life better call him a NIGGER because that's all i have ahaaahaha lool amrite guys white power>!!!?1/?!

>team begins to deliver
>news and updates are published

that is literally where chainlink is right now
>a majority of investors sells, trust in project has gone away

that might have been the case a few months ago but its obviously not now. why would he post this?

startupbros.com/find-a-side-hustle-that-pays/

>by Ian Balina

>8. Fake It ‘Till You Make It
>I know, it’s such a cliché, right? But, it’s the truth. Sure, you’ll feel like a fraud, in the beginning, mimicking the experts in your industry, but as you gain more experience and start feeling confident about your skills, you’ll soon get over it.

Lmao link is in DNTs position. It has already had monstrous sell offs. ITs overbought/ doubt stage was a much more rapid onset, with SIBOS being the catalyst to allow that. Then it sold hard to 6k, bounce up to 7, then MASSIVE sell offs, floating around 1800 sats for a few weeks, before wicking down to 1k sats.

The “strong holders” section is what the marines were born out of, around the 1500 say mark. The fud was overwhelming, the lack of communication was crippling. Holders stood against the onslaught then and became the marines. A meme to get them through the heavy November/ early December.

This guy balina realized he missed out on the ATL. The time to buy was before dev communication, before 2017 EOY announcement, before alpha release.

He’s mad he can’t get 1500 sat/ 13 cent LINK. Just look at the cmc graph. He’s also pre hyping dnt for a pnd. Don’t be stupid and sell your LINK.

i hate linkfags' guts, but the tactics this fat shit pulls are old as the world

sell the stack, scare the herd, buy it back

deluded lmao, link will continue to bleed for as long as the devs stay quiet, it's still very early to accumulate. The only people who have the advantage holding are the ones who got in sub 20 cents, anyone else after that is in the same boat.

I got in at 38-40 cents, so I am comfy in the greens, hodling and memeing LINK

>only getting 50% when other coins were doing 1,000%

I bought the majority at 1800 sats and ico. I day traded a lot there too. 90 sats increase was a 5% gain. It was a goldmine.

Selling a full decent stack Is playing with fire considering there’s fuck all in the book. The only people selling are trying to buy lower, or a crisis crash.

82k here, idgaf

hmmmmm

nigger or brainletio newfagio, that picture was circulating in here in november

The worst part here is
> real and healthy growth
nah dude that's vertical, like a fucking wall or something. At that point just call it price singularity.

What coin are doing 1000%? Is all bleeding to the death

>wrong
twitter.com/lordsofcrypto/status/921507534103613441
>3:44 PM - 20 Oct 2017
kys

>link will continue to bleed for as long as the devs stay quiet
LINK gained 30 spots on CMC last month and that's just due to testnet release alone.
Just because they're not disgusting chinks and have to print tshirts, logos and make shady giveaways to gain attention does not mean that this won't skyrocket to top 20 as we get closer to the release of the network that reveals the companies working with chainlink.

Looks like Bitcoin.

don't care i bought most of my link at $0.12 or under, i'm holding this until I either make it or it goes to $0

Tell me which one did that. PnD doesn't count.

this. saged. stay poor you dumbass cucks.

>he sold all link cause no marketing
Good.

thiiiiiiiiis.

Doing god's work.

It makes people feel better even though his roi is much higher

don't choke on that nigger dick you pathetic loser
look at the chart and the graphic you just posted retard

All advisors/consultants are charlatans.

It's not about "doing better", it's about his disgusting tactics of getting into the presale of some project while securing a bonus at the same time, then weeks later he shills it to his big audience after the whitelist is closed so they can pump for him on the exchanges.
That's the only reason he has "high ROI".

Even his fans started to hate him, just look up the comments to his tweets, everyone is starting to realize what a piece of shit he is.
He is not a trader, he buys presales with high bonus then shills to hundreds of thousands of people to pump his bags. It doesn't take a genius to do that.

>DNT

you can't have DNT without a good system of oracle kek.

go sell your linkies then.

I holded from ICO trough this moment and i'm pretty sure that dip was after sibos where i bought more at the 15cent mark.

ain't selling shit

literally

w
h
o

You can accumulate for this price and lower FOREVER.

it is unbelieveable this guy still credited. he is one of the biggest scams in crypto. How come people are so fucking blind. lol. it this happened in my country, somebody would have shot him to dead already.

Is link, dare i say, the next bancor

Never heard of her.

>"real and healthy growth"
>crypto

always makes me kek. image is 5 months old btw.

x1000000000000000 this

If I report him the SEC, do I get a portion of this niggers money?

NIGGER SHILL NIGGER SHILL SOULLESS NIGGER SHILL

>"real and healthy growth"
>parabolic

Ian is FUDing to accumulate. He knows where link should be at the chart.

Buy now
>pic related