Fuck life

TFW only got 2 nanos all from reddit samaritans sending me nano as payments for doing some menial tasks.

xrb_1grd884bsoaphitnuhp9gsbeuuh194am64humhdeo5ctgcm4b9mbar5o5n6w

TFW i see their wallets with thousands of nano.

TFW i know nano is the next bitcoin but I can't buy any because i lost the birth lottery and was born on a poorshit Asian country.

Why is life so unfair biz? Should i just kill myself?

Other urls found in this thread:

digitalsynopsis.com/inspiration/privileged-kids-on-a-plate-pencilsword-toby-morris/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>poorshit asian country
which 1

You choose to be poor OP. Why not claim your a Syrian Refugee move to Germany leech off the system and dump all those free gibs into Crypto.

because he is vietnamiese

Money isn't everything op.
I'd rather be a nocoiner from a decent European country than a crypto millionaire from a shit Asian country.

2 nano = 2 million USD EOY
cap this

Youre gonna make it user.

Listen to Reality transurfing. First two parts are on youtube. People have made it from more humble beginnings than your own.

Remember your thoughts create your reality.

a crypto millionaire from a shit asian country can get an investment visa pretty much anywhere :thinking:

even italians came to leech so what

Philippines. :(

No. I didn't choose to be poor. When you earn less than $10 a day in a shithole country like this. There's nothing more to do but think of suicide daily.

I actually cried when two reddit users actually sent me 1 bitcoin each for doing some translations for them.

This
>t. West African

one address has 318 nano the other has 7814

only one of those is thousands.

you gon' make it. do more freelance work for crypto (search it), you'll earn more than a 1st world wagecuck putting part of his salary into it monthly

I know man. But that's rather easy to say when you don't experience being out of money for food for the next 3 days while doing labor job because you paid for your.monthly rent of a room with a space of 15sqm.

I don't know man. I could've studied but my parents were too poor so I had to work. All i have right now is my phone while i connect to wifi for free on the fastfood beside our construction site.

I feel like suicide is the only way out.

You have ISIS over in Chinkland you can fake it as a Refugee. Just think man free gibs that you can dump into Crypto why aren't you doing it faggot do you wanna remain poor on chink island forever

Bust your ass learning web development from the internet and work online. You will be rich in the phillipines. You can already speak English, thtas huge...

Good luck, user.

>activate quantum immortality

That's what i would actually do if i'm rich. Theres no hope in this country. I recently discovered crypto on december because bitcoin was all over the news here too. I wanted to go in but i don't have anything to buy any coin. Fuck this random simulation called life.

id rather look up crypto-freelancing sites and see what kind of work pays the best there and get skilled in those

>got 2 free btc
>still more than most of us
>still didn't put those 2 btc into xrb at 10 cents
I mena if you were really convinced nano was the next btc then you would've done that
No sympathy
Sage

I only finished high school and I was actually good. I was top of the class. But now i do construction work, earning less than $10 a day while giving more than half of it to my parents. I heard some things about programming but it requires you to have your own computer which is a luxury to have here.

I'd happily do some more menial jobs for crypto but people from reddit stopped asking me to do tasks.

yeah if you only have a phone that'll be tough

your only skill that can be sold online is being able to translate between english and your native?

I was actually thinking of just jumping down from our construction site last week when I was thinking of my potential that was never put to use because of being poor. At least if i die at work, i'll be able to leave some money to my parents.

What do you think guys? Is that the best way to end it?

Boooo hooo
how about you get a real job before you start complaining on being a poorfag in shithole country?

I don't know man. Yea. Maybe those are my only skills that i can use only. But actually, the guy who got thousands of nano in his wallet just asked me where is the best place to visit when he comes to the Philippines in April for summer vacation. I recommended some beach in the southern part of the country.

Other than that, i can offer only physical services.

don't end it. keep fighting. luck may come to you whenever.

Yeah. Because working in construction isn't a real job, right? So easy to say that when you are sitting pretty and chill in your office with your money in your bank accounts. But in reality, in the grand scheme of things, you just won the lottery of birth.

People like you have it so good yet you take it for granted and actually have the heart to make fun of people who are less fortunate.

You won't get free nano there, this is not reddit, leave the computer and go to work instead of complaining

Fuck you, I'm a pole, I didn't win shit. I spent years getting a degree and working shitty warehouse jobs to afford it, so I could get where I'm now.
Stop fucking complaining and do something about it or kys

No. I'm not asking for free nano. I'm just venting my frustrations. Reddit doesn't have a place like this where i can be truly anonymous and be with people as suicidal as I am. That's why.

Funnily enough you talk almost exactly lime the guy from this comic.

You might wanna read it.

digitalsynopsis.com/inspiration/privileged-kids-on-a-plate-pencilsword-toby-morris/

And you might wanna kys if you think that comic reflects reality.

Oh sure it sometimes does. And soon I will. Thanks.

so people who have more, should help those who have less? that's bullshit

You're an adult, your current situation is only your fault. And no, life is not fair and not everybody start with equal chances, nobody ever said that

I really hope you are set for life and have perfect health conditions. It'll be sad if one day you'll be the one who'll have less. Anyway, enjoy life. Seems like you have it so good you already forgot that life isn't you are fully in control.

You never know, user. Have a good life. :)

not only your fault, but only your responsibility.
just don't give up and don't kys. fight.

If you’re from the Philippines maybe you should accept that you are shit tier, there are too many people on the planet, and we’re all better off that you stay poor and die sooner without a chance to breed and create more like you.

STOP WITH THE WHINNING

Yeah, that's better wording

learn programming, you don't need a computer to learn programming just an average laptop.
Make a website, apps or even build your own blockchain.
The possibilities are endless with a computer and internet.

Yea i know that.

I keep looking for reasons to live user but for now I see almost nothing but reasons to die. Thanks for the support. I hope you have a long and happy life

According to you, nano is the next Bitcoin and you have 2! I don't even have 2 Bitcoin. Lucky jerk.

Hm if that's what you actually meant, i'm sorry for sounding angry. I was just disappointed with your response because it's as if you are blaming me for being poor because i was born in a poor shitty country. That of which i have completely no control. If i was shown the life i would have to live before i was born i would actually opt out. This life shit isn't fun.

Sorry user. I just need to release my frustrations.

Don't worry. Before i kms, i'll post the seed of this wallet on biz. Maybe someone can benefit from it before i go.

no, you have no influence on where you're born and in what situation, which may be truly shit tier

but we live in the greatest times and unlike our ancestors we actually have a way out. It may be hard but there is one.

That does sound kinds encouraging user. I just hope to find some hope soon enough before i give in to the urges in my mind to kms. I'll sleep for now. I've been tearing up since i left from work. I need some rest. I hope tomorrow is a better day. Good night user.

I'm not sure if it's just my luck (I definitely had a lot of things luckily turn out great)
but this comic is not 100% true.

I live in a 3rd world country, and started out with nothing.
My single mom had absolutely zero cash and worked multiple jobs to keep us alive.
I discovered I loved programming though after a single "sample programming class" they were trying out in school.
And learned by using the library computer because I didn't have my own, and using library books on programming.

Later I took on online freelance jobs until I had enough to buy my own laptop.
Then I started developing mobile apps, until one luckily became viral and started earning me several thousand dollars per month in in-app purchase earnings.

Then I heard about bitcoin in March 2017, about how some ETF was coming up and was probably going to x10 the price.
Price then was $1000, so I put in enough to be set for life if it went to $10000
(about 1/4th of all my savings from my mobile app earnings).

Guess what happened next. Yep, the 3/4 of my savings I didn't buy in with, it's now TINY compared to my crypto value.
I'm still holding btw.
Sold enough to be "set for life" at $16000 (I'd have sold at $10000 but I just let it run because it didn't look like it was gonna stop), but then I rebought at $6500 because I didn't really need the money and a lot of "youtube/twitter traders" were calling it the bottom.
(my app is STILL making enough earnings).