Who else here drinks a 40oz or two of 211 a night?

Who else here drinks a 40oz or two of 211 a night?

used to drink 2 a night before I stopped trying to proactively destroy any semblance of hope I could ever have

been doing it for almost 8 years now

whatever gets you by I guess

Three hurricanes a day, sometimes a 12 pack of steel reserves on top of it.

Me at like 13-15. Won't touch that shit anymore.

reg hurricane or hg?

Why do Americans talk these things up so much

It's just over a litre of beer and it's not particularly strong. What am I missing here?

I used to drink Steel Reserve every night... until I took an arrow to the knee! XD

Only drink Rocket Fuel

because its 2$

2 most days, doesn't even get me drunk. The only reason I even drink it is because not drinking it feels worse.

this is the only beer that makes me puke up yellow bile the morning after and shit liquid

1.89 here senpai

I drink and masturbate. I sell plasma to pay for both.

I drink two a night sometimes more, I miss the glass bottle

Me too plastic sucks

is this a black bot thread?

plastic just seems trashy for some reason

This is me. I just want to destroy the world .

>not getting recycling neet bucks

I take a 10lb garbage bag full of cans down to the the highest paying scrap yard. I get $4 bucks for 2 and a half worth of drinking.

months. The poor Mexicans look at me weird and follow me to my car. I have the power of flare fire. I scare most people away. Just maid a slam fire shot gun with 00 shells.

finally a thread for me.

you'll be killed soon enough.

Get on this good shit. It tastes like hot trash but I prefer it to a lot of other malts but I would still rather drink the champagne of beers in a 40oz setting.

This thing though sits at 10% abv so it's literally like drinking a 40oz wine

That's why I drink st ides Instead a tad bit more powerful too at 8.2%

Isn't it like 5 bucks a bottle?

ANIMEBRO
HOW COULD YOU

I didn't realize homeless people knew what Veeky Forums was, let alone Veeky Forums

I was thinking the same thing.
I'm way better though because I spent $20 on craft beers every few days.
Totally better, yeah.

do they have it in maryland. i can find any info on locations.

I live in California so I buy it from this huge alcohol superstore called Bevmo

I'm way better because I'm not an alcoholic

what ever you say, champ.

Alcohol is not for adults, alcohol is for fat addicted manchild sharts like yourslef

Then why is it legally unobtainable as a non-adult?

Check and Mate.

Literally just drank half of one, are you me user?

Also do they still 40's in glass bottles? I can only find them in plastic nowadays in my city.

Because the law is smart enough to keep drugs out of the bodies of our actual children but not smart enough to outright ban it along with sugar and fatty fried foods

yea cooking, haha. food, haahaha.

>spotted the liberal

History is supposed to teach you a lesson in human behavior, and governance. Don't profess ideals while being wholly ignorant of the past.

I can still get Colt 45, St. Ides, and Hurricanes in glass bottles (PA fag). In fact, I've never encountered a plastic 40oz'er. I hope it stays that way, too.

old e and steel are only in plastic now. its awful.

I drink a 40oz of water 3 times a day to stay hydrated.

Here in NC we have 40oz high life, king cobra, Colt 45, and few others. Old English & steel reserve are the most common plastic bottle ones

I always preferred Hurricane HG over Steel Reserve. Either are shitloads better than Old E though.

>comparing drugs to food
wewlad go read the fit sticky i have identified the fatty

Drugs are not cooking or food
History has taught us nothing because everything wrong in human history links back to being addicted to fucking drugs like alcohol, cocaine and sugar
You're the fucking fatty, a Veeky Forumsbro wouldn't be so accepting of garbage fatty drug "food"

Veeky Forumsbros also never get laid because they're either uptight insecure nerds in disguise as bros, or closet homosexuals

I'll take my beer gut with a side of drunk 21 year old pussy while nobody invited you to the party because you're a weird buzzkill, thanks

Wut

I prefer mickeys, desu.

I don't drink malts often. I have to be in the mood, but if I'm going to, it's worth the extra 35 cents.

Naw, they drink Schlitz.