0.3x tomorrow

r00000000000

What's exchange is this on, can't find it in my blockfolio

>the first candle opening vs the first candle closing

Lmao

>x2
ah crypto is dead

Idex.exchange

Its not even x2, its 1.5x, also people are dumping pretty hard. IDEX is down. Gonna dump all my CS at the current price, fuck this coin

Can you give a link please ?

Can't wait for it to go under ICO, absolute Russian scam

Better be fast if you dont want to end up holding some heavy ass bags

2x now down to 1.25x

Last chance to dump before it becomes bags, guys

We need a new word for being scamed by russians.
Ivaned?

Oh man anyone who actually thinks this is a scam is going to be pulling their hair out later this year. Missing this will be like missing Raiblocks

I was whitelisted but decided not to invest coz the developers were just too shady

Missing this looks like missing xby.
Million tps, you know... Too good to be true. Too good to expect it from some russian guys. Too good to not being talked about by the other devs.

Then you very simply did not do your own research. You bought into the fud of the people trying to grab more for themselves

>The platform can execute more than 1,000,000 transactions per second and has an execution speed of 0.01 seconds
damn son what's the catch

I did my own research, jesus christ I dumped my bags today ASAP after I realized how incompitent the team was. If you want I can list all the problems that they did.

list them

Do tell. As long as the problems you state aren't related to the ICO. Every ICO with any amount of hype gets bitched at. No matter how you run it there's tons of people who will be unhappy. If you're going to tell me about problems with things like their white paper or other relevant information I'm all ears.

etherdelta.com/#0x46b9ad944d1059450da1163511069c718f699d31-ETH

There is a way to make million tps.
Dpos with few validator nodes (like 3-7) with accelerated hardware.
Actually what hpb is trying to achieve.

They delayed the ICO 3-4 times for a total of ~18 days because they promosed to release a working Alpha before the ICO. The alpha at the time didn't function properly, you could implment negative values, transactions wasen't showing in the scanner, wallet balances not updating like it should, of course this is fixed but they also promised to release the Alpha code on Github beforehand so we can see its legit, they still haven't done it, broken promise. Admins in the telegram hardly answers and questions and I got banned because I was asking them about their questionable deeds. Because of this we don't know if the alpha is just a javascript send to their central webhosting server and not on the blockchain, if they ahve any blockchain.

They limited the cap per person to 0.3 - 0.5 ETH for the first so and so hours, then rase it to 1 ETH after. Also what they said in their ICO is US residents aren't allowed, so if you whitelisted and put US you won't be able to participate. But what happened is they remove the hardcap after 1-2 hours of the sale, they stated if you wanted to participate with 10 ETH or more you had to go through KYC but they limited the hardcap per wallet to 9.9 ETH, they kept changing the rules of the ICO mid sale without any warning at all. They put 9.9 ETH to avoid KYC and also they allow ANYONE to participate in the sale, this made the whitelist useless and US people could participate. Because anyone could participate you could make multiple Ethereum wallets and send the full 9.9 ETH, thisi also made the hardcap useless because if you wanted to particpate with 100 Ethereum you'd make multiple wallets during the sale.

All this is shady as fuck, they hardly communicate, the admins don't even know what happened in the sale until later on.

Also its questionable that their partnerships they post 24/7 on their twitter, telegram and bitcointalk are all DOGSHIT and low effort. There also seem to be paid shills all over their reddit, bitcointalk.

Also after the 1-2 hours of the sale, when they allowed anyone to participate in the sale, putted 9.9 ETH hardcap per wallet, it STILL took an extra 15 hours to sell out.

Listen, this is too risky for me and I don't trust them at all, I sold my bags fast.

Credits also stated the tokens would be unlocked straight away after ICO, they then changed their minds to a 1-2 days, then a few days then this week, then they suddenly announce it will unlock on the 2nd march 9 UTC, THEN because of a techonical problem they postphoned the token lock for 3 hours.

ALSO they haven't posted their smart contract SOURCE CODE yet which literally 99% of the ICOs out there do it as its mandatory. They literally had to manually burn their tokens after the sale, not using smart contracts.

kek what will pajeets do now with their 50x moon mission

I think you've convinced me not to invest

subreddit is also full of people complaining

Ok so these were all ICO related which I said I didn't care about again because every single hyped ICO people will end up complaining about. Honestly if you're trying to make the case they're a scam then the ICO runs completely counter to that. What scam imposes a .5 eth cap/any cap? Their ICO is just another case in a long line of ICOs struggling to deal with the what to do when demand is high to piss off the least amount of people. I agree with you that we need to see code, but this concern only matters if you're trying to say they're a scam and there is far too much evidence to the contrary.

People that incompetent can collect $20m from idiots? I love this timeline.

I never stated that they were a scam at ALL. You've just made an assumption, you seem very biased and I've just stated the facts and what happened within the ICO. As usual your money do what you want with it.

AND NO the demand was no high at all, it took 15 hours to SELL OUT, it was open to ANYONE, it bascically was an open crowdsale with no caps and took 15 hours to sell out.

Also as I've said US could participate in their crowdsale.
Anyways I'm going to move onto the next promosing ICOs, Credits was a fail in my eyes but at least I got some profit out of it, though it wasen't worth the hassle and headache with trying to get information from their non-communicate admins.

Sounds about as messy as any other ico these days. I think a big part of the bad communication is that all the devs are russians. They actually have a big team. Pic related it is from their new office. How ever do agree with you too some extent about the alpha, but they said it was a MVP and they are working on bugs.

I've participated in dozens of ICOs and none of them have been run as badly as Credits. Jesus fuck, have at least _some_ standards.

Worst run ICO ever, they're a sham, they don't know how to conduct their ICO properly at all, they're an absolute mess and its almost like they're trying to bring up so many red flag on puropse.

yeah they're a legit ICO never said they wasn't, but their incompitence is just so amazing it questions me if they can bring what they promise on the table.

I'm willing to give them a chance, 0.5 eth doesn't really matter to me if I lose it, High risk high reward.