Is public interest in crypto waning Veeky Forums?

is public interest in crypto waning Veeky Forums?

itt: go to trends.google.com/trends/ and post interesting views

pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=otCpCn0l4Wo&index=19
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It is. Just wait until the whales decide to pump it out of the orbit and we'll sucker them back in.
This correction was the bear trap on the meme graph, keep that in mind

Correction is not over though. Look at previous years. Not saying itll last months like in the past but there will be a dead cat bounce of some weeks.

It's waning because their money trees are slowly rotting. They only want to get in when everything is at its all time high. I have an IQ of 200, so I know this.

FOMO only works if people are interested in your product.

Waning positive media attention + crash = nobody cares

We saw 20k to 6k to 12k and to now within a span of not even 3 months. If FOMO still worked, normies would have been in during the rise from 6k to 12k. The truth is nobody cares anymore, and nobody bought in when it was at 9.6k like a week ago

FOMO is dead

yeah see i dont buy it guys.. there are expanding markets you just have to know where to look

expanding markets expanding markets...

I agree, I feel a few alts are gonna pump a bit this next few days, normalfags buy high again and they dump on them and then bitcoin moons because of FOMO. Alts dip again for 2 weeks to a month and once they are low every alts moons

one more

>FOMO is dead
just wait new btc ATH

Literally only 2018 buyers like you think there will be a new ATH anytime soon, nice quads though

quads confirm. If bitcoin goes back to $20k normalfags are gonna be like if I hold everything's gonna be fine. Then they see the next crash and sell again. Veeky Forums is exactly like this and reddit is probably worse since they are into social trading like following news

>Pump it to 20k

youtube.com/watch?v=otCpCn0l4Wo&index=19

you're just retarded mate, whales keep making money and holding in their wallets, most of bitcoin is being absorbed and stored forever, a lot of these people will die with thousands of bitcoin, it you don't think bitcoin goes up for another 20 years you're gonna have a bad time

trying o find ones still on uptrends guys.. i feel like this is useful TA

they are only selling when

1) usd is obsolete
2) Volume is so big it won't crash the whole market instantly

Bitcoin is going to 20x AT LEAST from this point

>FOMO only works if people are interested in your product.

You do realize that after the BTC pump, now millions of normies are now exposed to BTC and alt coins?

All it takes is for the slow flow of normies into alts, which will progress from a stream to a river

That graph seems to show that people transitioning to the facebook app on their smartphones lead to an increase in Facebook stock value to me.

“Smart contracts” is still rising and hasn’t mooned yet. You know what that means...

Correct, but also consider that it still meant a decline in new people searching for facebook.

Point is that real growth comes from increased penetration within existing demographics. I.e. when everyone who now knows about crypto starts using crypto more in their day to day lives.

>now
Everyone heard about it since at least 2014 during the crash. But they assumed it was a scam or dying and didn't pay attention until December when the media reignited it's interest in the coin due the ridiculous moon

As long as my alts moon by the time I go to my vacation in Japan in June I'm good. I am tempted to pull a bit out for the trip

>-70% from ath
>Correction is not over though.

Millions of normies were also exposed to BTC going from 20k to 6k in a matter of weeks.

Why do you think barely anybody bought in when we were down from 12k to 9.6k a week ago?

Because even at 9.6k, normies are priced out of BTC. They're waiting for the next 6k. Talk to any normie you know who was interested in crypto, the answer is the same: "too expensive, I'll wait for it to drop"

After the crash to 6k, FOMO is wishful thinking. It no longer exists.

>The digital currency exchange and wallet service Coinbase, founded in 2012 and backed by Silicon Valley investors, recently told shareholders that it booked $1 billion in revenue in 2017. A new independent analysis says about 43 percent of that came in December when the price of bitcoin was surging, and the company’s revenue has plummeted since then.

>in mid-December, Kraken acknowledged that due to an unprecedented number of new registrants (as many as 50,000 per day) the platform had “degraded” and that its performance was “unreliable”. At the same time, Kraken announced that it would soon implement software upgrades that would repair the system.

Coinbase is the 137th most visited website in America (it was closer to 100th a few weeks ago)

fuuuuuuuccccckkkkkkkkkk

>public interest in crypto

You have to include the title

Fuck, why didn't I think of that

it's bob dylan

i mean he's the greatest song writer of all time, yet most people don't even know he's still alive. let alone still touring and releasing albums. he's toured every single year since like 1988. that peak is from the nobel freaking prize he won for changing the course of american music.

you'd just think people would be throwing him more googles, you know? i feel lucky that i get to be alive while bob dylan is still around, try to see him once a year when he tours close to me.

Rip

It's the same thing as 2013. No moons for two more years at least, by which time most of you will have lost interest. Don't worry you'll fomo back in in 2021

nononononooNONNOONONON I FUCKING REFUSE TO BELIEVE DELET THIS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA