Share and give advice on budget planning

Share and give advice on budget planning.

I will start. My income is around $1200 a month for renting out an apartment. I spend around 1/3 on stocks and 2/3 on “investing in myself”, which comes to the point of buying luxurious clothes. I also used to invest in crypto, but now I wanna diversify. I have some money saved up as emergency fund, but it’s not too much. I don’t have specific goal except for small ones like bribing officials to avoid army after I finish university.

Should I just keep going this way or should I change something?

house share with a bunch of clean professionals and cut your rent down by 80%

$1200 ain't shit. That wouldn't even cover my rent and bills.

Do you live in a poor country?

You didn’t understand, I get money from the apt, not pay for it.

Moscow. That’s actually not so much, but I feel pretty well off. I have money for everything I need.

you reaise how faggy you look wearing expensiv designer shit?

what are you, a nigger rapper?

LV and all shit like that is tacky. If you wear anything with a visible logo on you're a cunt

Checkerboard patterns on items of clothing I will never understand. Why do you want your clothes to look like a bathroom floor?

This

What should I wear instead?

LV branding.

Nice, my favorite city, looks like shit.
>I will start. My income is around $1200 a month for renting out an apartment.
do you think it's still profitable to be a landlord? Fucking real estate price is down and it's not going to recover in a few years. This country sucks hard.
Anyway keep up the good work.

>he's poor and wastes his little money on clothes which make LITERALLY no difference on his aesthetics

You don't understand russians. They're like niggers and sandniggers when it comes to clothing

>do you think it's still profitable to be a landlord
My flat lost $200 in value from 2014 and more than $400k from 2008. Let me think... It’s not. Especially in Russia.

I would say it’s a good bet in London, but their real estate bubble can crash in exactly the same way. Most of prime central London is owned by offshore companies anyway (in other words, oligarchs). Maybe the same people who invested in Moscow real estate in the 2000s, lol.

USA and Europe - certainly not, taxes are high as fuck, maintainance costs much.

I would not recommend to invest in real estatw unless you actually intend to live there. The peanuts you gonna earn can easily be eaten by the drop in price of your asset.

But on the other hand, it’s the easiest way to get monthly income without worrying much. As you know, stocks don’t work like that.

As for me, selling now is completely pointless. We are likely to be at the bottom from one hand, and central Moscow is a nice place to have your assets in on the other. Especially when you inherit it from your parents who bought it in early 1990s.

Should I simply put everything in stocks?

You should be really rich to stop caring about that shit. Same with cars in America. You should be a millionaire to be OK with using public transport.

Anything more than pyjamas means you didn't make it

Where did I claim that I made it, lol?

I guess I thought you are wearing the faggy clothes because you want to seem accomplished

>I use an iphone instead of a black and white nokia because I want to look accomplished
Same logic.

>As for me, selling now is completely pointless. We are likely to be at the bottom from one hand, and central Moscow is a nice place to have your assets in on the other. Especially when you inherit it from your parents who bought it in early 1990s.
thanks for your thoughts. Let's see what future will bring (nothing good I see)