Sorry for another chainlink thread but I know a lot of people aren't in slack

Sorry for another chainlink thread but I know a lot of people aren't in slack.

This is what I've thought all along. Sergey isn't the type to string people along thinking collaboration with swift is happening when it's not or they are only interested in smartcontract.com. We don't even have to read between the lines anymore. Rory has basically confirmed it multiple times now.

Nothing is for certain in cryptocurrency in and companies (soon to be foundations) this early, but this is about as good as it gets.

they are talking about the programming language
deluded nolinkies man im tired of you

Tfw still flipping shitcoins to make enough money before going all in on LINK

I want the ROI to be worth it

I emailed and called Swift and they don't have no partnership with ChainLink, not now and not planned for the future

yeah my dad works at swiftendo and can confirm this

can confirm, I work for Swift in Delhi

can confirm, I don't work for Swift in Delhi

Swift made them sign a deep NDA, but nothing will come of this. It’s simply a concept with no intentions for real world use. When this news comes out, I wouldn’t have a position in link if I were you

as we all know, swift are the global banking messaging service

everything that happens with them is also a matter of national security to many, many countries, as well as to a lot of very influential circles

chances of partnership between swift and the spawnling of the obese sergfag are non-existent

sergfag is probably some lowkey consultant, and he uses that to shill his shit

>deluded linktumors man im not tired of you

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY!
HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

>they are only interested in smartcontract.com
ChainLink is SmartContract's product u doofus

Can confirm, my uncle works for Swift Aleppo.

Yes, but the PoC did not use the chainlink network.

Can confirm. Branch manager swift rowanda

I'm with ya bro, doing the same thing. My goal is 1000 LINK. Bumped up 0.45 ETH to 0.68 in the last month and hopefully I can get it to 0.75 plus and then snipe a good price for LINK.

Ironically my uncle DID work for SWIFT, but he passed away 2 years ago.

>they don't have no partnership with ChainLink
Double negation. Moon mission confirmed

OMFG $10000 eoy, CHECK EM

Checking your dubs as usual magick bro

kek
sorry for your loss user. Hopefully LINK will succeed with SWIFT and you can honor his memory by building on his legacy.
got you senpai

IF MY POST IS NOT DOUBLES LINK 1000EOY

Wow did you fucking read your post before pressing submit? Goal of 1k link? You're talking like you're accumulating big numbers when you're investing lunch money. Get the fuck outta here. Fucking 16 year olds shitting up this board.

Which coins are you flipping?

Same position you are in.

We all gotta start somewhere bro.

I'm 23 years old. Just poor.

dude dont be rude, everyone invests whatever he can afford.