I think my lazyness disorder might harm me in the long run

I think my lazyness disorder might harm me in the long run
It doesnt matter at which time i go to bed, even if its 10pm i will struggle to wake up in the morning. This results in me sleeping as long as possible, skipping breakfast and because im too lazy to prep food the evening before i will go from dinner to the end of work at 5pm without eating anything like 3 days a week
What effects will this have on my body? I already feel like throwing up regular in the morning hours

You don't eat lunch at work?

Very rarely, theres no cafeteria, i would have to decide and go out, it would cost me on a daily basis and during my lunch hour i read books. Something that i wouldnt do in my free time. That would cut back on it.
And as mentioned, im too lazy to prep microwaveable lunch every evening before

Breads + canned tuna/sardines + a cucumber + a tomato
Literally just putting things in a bag.

try taking d-vitamins, zinc and magnesium as supplements before bed time.

it improved my quality of sleep and awakeness during day time.

I've been like this since I was an adolescent. Lately I added wellbutrin to my old standby antidepressant, prozac, and now I'm an early bird again, just like I was as a kid. I don't know how you feel about antidepressants, but for me this is great.

Bigger appetite and possible slow weight gain because you consume slightly more calories in one sitting.

Just watch your weight (daily average of last 7d) and you should be fine.

But you are possibly not motivated enough to do that.

Im exactly the same.
i just bring 2 packets of noodles to work everyday.
its simple to just boil some water then put the thing in the microwave for 2 minutes.
and if your not eating anything most lunches (like i used to) then there would be no reason for you to grow out of just eating noodles everyday.

I still dont have breakfast aswell.

hopefully it kills you you lazy degenerate child

I am not actually diagnosed with anything, never been to a doc. So i dont know how i feel about antidepressants

Im skinnyfit, do sports and never ever lose or gain weight. At least for now.

What would zinc and magnesium do? I have actually talked to a colleague about vitamin D yesterday. He has his share of depression and tries to handle it with supplements and also told me vitamin D helped him become less tired during the day. Even on weekends, even after long sleep i always dip into extreme tiredness, but Ive noticed that it comes in combination with rooms full of smoke. A fellows office at work, my stoner buddies and people i meet up with that smoke hookah. Is vitamin D worth a try?

I cant really explain my reasons, its just straight up retarded but somehow i cant help it. There have been times where i brought yoghurt to work because it was on sale and i bulked up on it or at least biscuits but those habits die of quickly. I grow tired of it or forget to buy stuff. Also i "feel guilty" if i start eating before my scheduled break, which is in the afternoon

I just eat banana for lunch.

I used to eat every meal at restaurant/cafes, spending $30 a day on food minimum.

Now I spend less than $30 a week, just a bunch of bananas, assorted cheap veggies I can find, whatever cheap offcut meats the butcher has on sale and make a massive stew and freeze it

doesnt matter breakfast is a meme

>that pic
good looking breakfast except for the rando lemon slice and salad on the eggs

I second fruit, its literally grab-while-leaving tier food

>waow guyz I do this blatantly unhealthy thing why do I feel unhealthy!?!?!?

Eat more often, drink more water, stop being a childish bitch.

Nah, i just asked what the actual effects of my poor routine will be, no other question was intended or asked

Just get up 10 minutes earlier geez dude

It's a garnish. You don't have to eat it.

get some soylent. It’s pretty much made for people like you

are you over smoking weed or taking sleeping pills or booze? you need to rough it out and regain order and discipline in your life.
I was like you, I'd be lucky to eat a sandwich and drink an up n go before going to bed and that was about it. I'd also only wake up at night time and go days without seeing the sun.

Once I moved houses my appetite has increased and have gained some well needed weight once I quit smoking and abusing weed.
I still use sleeping pills and have been a bit of an alcohol since moving but that was just to help with the withdraw and has only been off for a couple of months.
I'll stop drinking once I finish the bottle and a half of vodka I have left.
Just started excercising again so I'll see how that goes and hopefully I'll go to bed at an appropriate time since of late I've fallen back in the bad habit of going to bed sunrise and waking up after the sun set.

It takes time, but chip at it slowly and try to get back into the normal swing of things and rough it out OP.

It's like muscle memory, you just need to get into a better habit of things and it won't it'll get easier in due time.

Im just an average Joe, i dont smoke weed on the regular and am not an alcoholic. Im not mental or weird. I have work, friends, do sports, live a casual and normal live. But i have always been a late sleeper, like all my life. There have been times (e.g. changing work places) that got me to wake up way earlier than necessary which resulted in time for brekky, but its always just for a few weeks. I literally sleep so late, that i jump out of bed and have 4-6 minutes for showering, 5 minutes for brushing my teeth and doing my hair and around 3 minutes to put on clothes. After that i hop out of the door and drive to work to appear barely on time. With nothing but a book in my hands.
I will probably try to change many habits around my sleep for 2-3 weeks and see how it will affect me after my alarm goes off

Just get your shit together and Pack enough to take a bite early in the morning but also a full meal for lunch time

>what effects will this have on my body
It will turn you into a faggot oh wait

I've had a problem with appetite but in my experience, being poor sometimes not having food, smoking weed can take the pain of hunger away but youll probably want food more, which can give you the motivation to eat, as well as make even the shit you dont like sober taste amazing or ok, and something you like will taste godly high