How many trades do you make per day?

Asking this mainly to richfags/oldfags of Veeky Forums
Heard from many people now that they only make 2 trades *per year*
This can't be right, can it? How are you making 1000s off crypto with just 2 or 3 trades a year?
Do any of you make 1000s off multiple quick trades a day/daytrading?

My strategy is pretty simple. Be patient...
Buy after a pump/dump when the market has settled down or blood is shed; Sell during obvious hype pumps or before/during events.
You can only lose 100% on such a trade. Gains can be up to 300%+. Trades like that can last a few month.

Daytrading crypto if not successful will only rob you nerves, time and money.

I have over $100k in crypto and have only made 1 trade so far this year. It was an ICO investment.

2 or 3 a week. Patience is key. I buy things when they're absolutely shitting the bed.

^ this guy has the right of it

Ok I'll help you fags out. This is the simplest way for any trader to make money.
Swing trading over the course of 1 day/days/ even 1 week. It helps if you can find a volume not for your exchange of choice but it's not necessary.
You want to follow 4 hour charts, but aways zoom out to 1 day/ zoom in to 15m to confirm the trend.
When the RSI goes under 30 on the chart, this is a signal to buy, don't worry if it dips a bit after buying, use stop loss if you're not sure.
Then you either set sell orders of your choice, multiple orders is good. Or you keep an eye on your charts and sell when the RSI hits 70 or goes above 70. Even below 70 is good profit, it's entirely upto you how safe you're willing to play it. Profit is profit.
I think that's all. I'm a noob myself, got in in January but I figured out this is the best fail safe method.
It's literally buy low, sell high.

Please tip of you found this helpful, I'm a poorfag with a few hundred in trying to get out of the daily grind :(
Godspeed anons

0xc25c0bfd8440a1d3563213eea4f67b876a8bdc7d

19WTg3SPyinQV2BFWrXPKJSwGh2Ab4SLZs

**Volume Bot

Can always keep track of volume yourself though. Also keep an eye on big sell/buy orders

Something to add to this (since I often do swing trades like this): When alts are bearish the RSI on 4h charts usually doesn't break above 60, when alts are bullish the RSI generally doesn't break down below 40.

Can you do this with any shitcoin, or should it be something dependable like xmr?

No i wouldn't do it with just any shitcoin.
For instance Binance is my main exchange and it has lots of new listings that have been going through cycles of classic pump and dump. Other coins not so much. But other coins that have quality and interest are also good. Just pay attention to patterns and cylcles of certain coins.
But most coins are good to buy in near or below the 30 RSI on 4 hour charts

Any suggestions on shitcoins to pick? This thread has been very helpful thanks

Thanks man

What exchange you on?
Over the last few days/weeks on Binance, BLZ, NCASH, NANO, WINGS, NULS, GAS, MANA, ENJ, MTL
Lots more but i can't think atm. Just don't panic sell if you've bought in and it dips, it could take 1 day or more to make a decent profit. Just wait for the dips and red and you'll be good.
Also high volume might not mean a pump in some cases, coins like TRX etc have bagholders which is why they have so much volume
good luck user

>Just wait for the dips and red and you'll be good

to buy is what i meant by this

rsi is worthless. look at any coin in 2017 and see the RSI floor out under fucking 20 for weeks in the perpetual downtrend of june-october.

think about it you idiots, if rsi or any of these retarded indicators worked, noone would ever lose money via bot trading.

the only thing that matters is fractals and price action. fuck all these retarded indicators

>RSI floor out under fucking 20 for weeks in the perpetual downtrend
>perpetual downtrend
well no shit

>fractals and price action
any tips then oh wise user?

>well no shit
yeah you say no shit in hindsight you monkey, all the TA fags on this board kept yelling about RSI the entire time lmao

>any tips then oh wise user?
No. Why in the fuck would I tell other people how to front run me? The less people that buy what I buy, the better. Then I can dump on you when it swings up 10x and youll buy when it dips 10% because "muh rsi"

>Why in the fuck would I tell other people how to front run me? The less people that buy what I buy, the better.

this only makes sense if you tell them what and when you're buying you absolute fucking mong
fuck off. probably a paki
alls i asked was about fractals and price action, not what shitcoins your buying

Where do i find the RSI? I use binance btw

use advanced, not the basic exchange
top left > indicator > RSI

Thank you user

> Heard from many people now that they only make 2 trades *per year*
I know people who do this, it's not like they do thousands consistently every year, but that instead of looking at market fluctuations they look at other things and adjust quarterly or so. It's not people who are only invested in crypto, they also trade metals or fucking cereals. Most of my trades win me around a 5-20% or lose me 4-12%, they're working on a completely different scale.

> 1000s off multiple quick trades a day/daytrading
Not even at my most spastic. Now in general I would say ~4/day, 100 a week tops under weird circumstances and that's usually because I want revenge from bad trades. You can imagine how that turns out.

Have you been doing trading for long? I don't know if I'm getting rused but I see so many faggots here claiming they make 1000s per week.
Look up this fat dipshit on YouTube, Jeremy Rush, he says he is making $800~ a day, and he looks borderline retarded.

>taking advice on how to make money from someone begging for a donation

>I buy things when they're absolutely shitting the bed.
How often do you catch falling knives and end up with bags?
Often happens to me when I try to do that.

I've been trading since 2016, I don't know that person in particular, but if he trades let's say 10 BTCs a day on high volume coins I can buy that he does it "consistently" and I don't find it too hard to believe. A lot of people larp, everyone is shy on sharing their loses, but some really have thousands of BTC. If he says that he puts down $100 and makes $800 a day then he can lick my balls.

>reading comprehension

This is what stop losses are for

~$1.5 mil portfolio
I make average 4 trades/investments a week

most of my time is spent doing DD and talking to people trying to get good deals

if you've done this for months with success you'd have thousands by now since you can compound because all orders go through with little money.
Your advice is useless if you haven't tested it yourself for a long period of time