Eating lunch with my mom at pic related

>Eating lunch with my mom at pic related
>Got the basic Fettuccine Alfredo
>Comes with choice of soup or salad
>I choose the soup, Zuppa Toscana
>Delicious soup with potatoes, crunchy kale, and chopped sausage
>As I'm enjoying my soup, I find a small lanky hair floating on the surface
>When the waitress passes by, I point out the hair that I found in my soup.
>She immediately apologizes, calls over the manager and brings me a fresh bowl of soup instantly
>Turns out the owner of the restaurant was there when this happened
>The owner actually comes over to my table, shakes my hand, and says "user, This is completely unacceptable. Please, feel free to order whatever you want, I'm going to personally pay for your order out of my own pocket"
>Change my order to "The Tour of Italy"
>Comes with Spaghetti and Meat Balls, Lasagna, Fettuccine Alfredo, and Chicken Parmesan.
>Also order a slice of chocolate cake.
>As my mother and I are leaving the place, the owner stops us and gives us his business card and says "If anything like this ever happens again, just give me a call"
>I tell him I appreciate all his efforts and that we will be coming back more often
>At this point, I'm stuffed beyond belief. Ate so much food that I'm about to vomit
>But, It's not until my mother and I are leaving the parking lot that I realize the hair in the soup was actually my hair.
>I received an entire full course meal for free for something that was my own fault.

You are a fuckin asshole.

I get why you're saying that, but at the time, I thought it was one of the cook's pubes. By the owner pretty much "paying me off" he saved himself a visit from the health inspector.

and now, your mother will be getting plowed by the owner while you're forced to listen through the wall

Free breadsticks. yay

Good owners are fucking great, but not the pushovers.

There's a grill place near me that's lovely, and the owner makes a point of walking around making sure everyone's enjoying their food.

Never thought he was the owner until I spoke to him, he dresses in the usual attire and just acts like a waiter.

>Eating out for my birthday with some friends
>Steak and chunky chips
>Nearly done my chips and garlic butter is nearly empty
>Owner comes by
>"All okay?"
>"Yeah man it's great, thanks"
>"If you want some more chips just let someone know, no extra charge. I'll send some more garlic butter your way. Enjoy the meal lads"

Good staff are a huge plus in restaurants imo. Can make or break a place.

>Eating potato chips with steak.

*sigh*

The Tour of Italy sucks though, the portions are shit and Olive Garden is all cooked from frozen shit anyways. Seriously if this is your only exposure to Italian food your life sucks.

Real talk: Why is the salad there such crack? How do I make salad that delicious?

You were gonna fucking rat them out for that? You are a first class piece of fucking shit. Just tell the waitress, don't accept free food. It's just a fucking hair. Fucking die.

OP, you lying fuck. That's not what a Tour of Italy is

You people crack me up. I've been to Italy. Half the restaurants are Olive Garden tier. You're not fooling anyone but yourself by claiming otherwise.

I'm not even getting into their total crap pizza.

To be honest, You're right

The tour of Italy does not have Spaghetti and Meat Balls, I forgot that was what my mom ordered, and she gave me some of hers because she really doesn't eat that much.

As far as finding hair in my food and me rating them out, Should I really "fucking die"?
If I'm paying for a meal at a quality restaurant, I expect a certain standard. It's not like I'm walking into a fucking McDonalds. If they don't meet my expectations as a customer, then I feel like the manager or owner of the place should hear about it. and if it's health risk, then I would contact my local health department and have them check it out.

Yeah

Nah

Yer a cunt

Maybe
but I'm a cunt who scored a free meal

I've been to Olive Garden a fair amount of times, but I have yet to eat their salad. It just looks like shit most of the time. Simple Veggies soaked in Ranch dressing garnished with freshly grated cheese. It just never looked that appealing.

I think he meant french fries, not potato chips

I don't think you should ever go to Olive Garden and order "pizza"
A nice pasta dish with some type of meat thrown in.

>Ate so much food that I'm about to vomit
i would have vomitted after the first bite of food at that shitty meme restaurant

>Says this while using McDonald's wifi.

>call health department
>over a hair that happened to fall on your plate by accident

I'm gonna assume your mother was the one who drove and paid for the meal?

the dressing. you can buy a bottle at most of the restaurants.

You can also buy it at stores. Less expensive, I think

I ate at an olive garden for the first time yesterday.
The breadsticks were unbelievably salty and reminded me of domino's pizza crust
The linguine was pretty dry but this was masked by all the alfredo sauce
The decor was unbelievably drab and looked like it hadn't been updated since the 90's
The clientele was equally disgusting. Everybody was wearing tennis shoes and had poor posture. I felt like I was eating at a walmart.
They offered us a free wine sample. They brought us a fucking sutter home white zinfandel to taste.
they have these dumb electronic things that charge you for games and shit that you could pull up on your smartphone for free

overall 8/10 would host 9/11 truthers meeting there again

I bought a bottle. It's accurate but salad still tastes better at Olive garden.

ITT paid shills from Olive Garden.

>not abusing the fuck out of corporate restaurants
LOL, fucking cucks