Fake partnership with Oxford, and now this

DNV GL director said this today: "We have no exclusive deal with Vechain, but we want to explore the future with such crypto companies" he also mentions in the article they will not be buying any coins, they are just interested in the tech..

Other urls found in this thread:

e24.no/boers-og-finans/dnv-gl/dnv-direktoeren-samarbeider-gjerne-med-kryptoselskap-men-kjoeper-ikke-valutaen-deres/24262406
translate.google.no/translate?sl=no&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=no&ie=UTF-8&u=https://e24.no/boers-og-finans/dnv-gl/dnv-direktoeren-samarbeider-gjerne-med-kryptoselskap-men-kjoeper-ikke-valutaen-deres/24262406&edit-text=
linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6375309252055101441/
youtube.com/watch?v=yQXMW2c7pzY
youtube.com/watch?v=jBloSl5o2h0
youtube.com/watch?v=j013PkHF1ns
linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6375309252055101441
reddit.com/r/Vechain/comments/81fypk/vechain_mods_removed_a_legitimate_criticism_to/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

kek this really is Tron 2.0, these chinks are pros at marketing, definitely thinking now that they just walked into the BMW branch and took a selfie

They partnered with a small asian branch of BMW, still no more info on this.

Lol, DNV-GL watched that sci-fi garbage and are now trying to publicly distance themselves from this project. Who didn't see that coming?

>*robot voice*
> The presentation is now over

so fkn lame lmao

>GOOD AFTERNOON LADIES AND GENTLEMAN, WELCOM ABORD VECHAIN TOR
>price drop from 59450 to 59250
>price drop to 58950
>price drop to 56560

Article is from 25th feb. Old news, and from before the sci-fi shitshow. Quote still valid though.

why would they buy coins? do you even know what DNV GL does? kek

To use the blockchain they would need coins right?

>ohjesuschrist.mov

the more FUD, the more comfy I feel

they ceo literally directly "emphasised" that they are "keen" to enter into similar agreements with OTHER blockchain companies

e24.no/boers-og-finans/dnv-gl/dnv-direktoeren-samarbeider-gjerne-med-kryptoselskap-men-kjoeper-ikke-valutaen-deres/24262406

i guess sunny lied again

the FUD isn't even entertaining anymore. i think they're running out of ideas.

>At VeChain HQ
>This company e-mailed us back
>Quick list them as a partner

nice pasta.

>reddit on suicide watch

Drop the character for one second. Do you really believe this? Or you are just having fun?

That was a quote from the DNV GL ceo..... believe it or not, it is real.

Whalebro warned us and we turned on him..

I'm asking about the implications, mate. How are you interpreting this as "bad news"?

>people btfo me so hard in the other thread I'd better remake my post as a new thread instead!
We know op, you're so stupid you don't know how multinational corporation works, so you use week old news to spread fud.

Because its not that exclusive partnership Ven announced, and absolutely none of these "partners" have said they will use Rfid.

>why would they buy the coins

because the point is to use the coins for the blockchain services? retard

also sold the bags when i read about the e24 article, vechain made it seem like a definite and exclusive partnership all along. fuk those lying chinks

translated to english for you non-norwegian pajeets

translate.google.no/translate?sl=no&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=no&ie=UTF-8&u=https://e24.no/boers-og-finans/dnv-gl/dnv-direktoeren-samarbeider-gjerne-med-kryptoselskap-men-kjoeper-ikke-valutaen-deres/24262406&edit-text=

I am actually Norwegian, so you are all pajeets to me!

Guys Remember that chinks Can only copy what europeans and americans do, nothing innovative and succesful Will ever come out of china. Don't waste your money

If you’re just joking, whatever.

If you believe what you’re saying...dude, he said that before VeChain’s rebranding event. It doesn’t matter if it’s exclusive or not. They’re obviously committed to VeChain right now. DNV GL is giving a presentation about VeChain in Tokyo in a couple of days, it’s not like they’re doing that for any other coin.

Explains the typical scandi autism you have sitting here for days spamming the article over and over for hours.
Unless.. you're the author and is collecting clicks... hmm..

Not yet anyway. They will learn from Vechain, then make their own solutions.

You're a lying sack of shit. Bleeding sats daily is not comfy. If you find that comfy than just give me all of your money now, and you'll be the comfiest you've ever been

Its gonna bleed till June, no new fake partnerships gonna change that. 34K sats tomorrow?

You could say that about any time a business partners with anyone else for their services. It’s not an insightful response.

ITT:
baby's first actual bear market

You NEETS are going to learn a valuable lesson from this about how the Chinese conduct business kek.

They said that the partnership was exclusive? Really? I don't remember that, link please.
Also, DNV GL posted this 3 h ago.

anyone who doesn't sell is in for a long hodl of absolutely nothing happening and the price lingering at 2-3 dollars for months.

Once you've announced 10 million partnerships and your biggest ones are behind you, and on top of that have lost credibility, there's nothing that's gonna be able to bring the price back up. I'd buy back up in june before they release the THOR nodes if I were you.

I feel like a masochist for containing to hold this. But I refuse to let go of my node

I wouldn't even buy back in June. I guarantee the mainnet will never launch. It's all vaporware.

Vechain doesn't need Oxford or DNV GL...they have a $500 nfc sticker printer

Trust me i don't like their marketing.
But if you can't see the potential in this you
might actually be retarded.
>inb4 Muh techinical revelution
>inb4 Muh instution
>inb4 garbage FUD
>inb4 Sunny grabbed my ass cheeks

they announced a fake partnership at their biggest ever conference and the vencult defends it

i guess when you're holding heavy bags you have to cope somehow

I'm going to fly to singapore tomorrow and take a shit on the vechain office doormat.

It's not fake though. They just announced it too early. You can read, can't you user?

they announced a real partnership and then some Oxford prof. rang them and said "We usually like to announce our partnerships first"

>Vechain tweets: orite sorry
>ADHD Veeky Forums moon neets claim partnership is faked and everything's a scam

ur tendies are ready kiddo

hahha im in VEN but they're cringy as fuck

sunny lu i'm gonna headlock you IRL if i ever see you ya massive robot cunt

Sunny will be at the Tokyo conference later this week and will announce partnerships ther

>all these butthurt non venner itt

Bitter people upset they missed the boat so they cope by calling it a chink scam.

It's 7-11 japan, Seven & I Holdings

average IQ in this thread is below 85.

Are you sure it reaches even 85?

Holy fuck this piece of shit really is going to be TRX 2.0, and ima fucking brainlet for thinking antshares 2.0

High mcap and having multiple partnership with a vaporware product is such a normie trap and i fell for it.

Same here, i honestly think they could achieve better results if Sunny dropped his Cyberpunk Avenger Fantasy

Ven is memecoin like walton.

fake partnerships, no product, "dapps they are working on" .

fake partnerships with a local branch of huge companies and hype.

Give me one reason to buy this shitcoin.

WHERE is the giTHUB ? NOTHING !

Even tronix and cardano has a github

Bad FUD. Comparing DNV GL/PwC/BMW/Oxford to things like Obike.

same, he's trying too hard

i love the sunny related fud though
i have a notepad full of it

Last weekend me and the boys went out clubbing, we ran into Sunny at the waiting line and all of a sudden he starts singing "We wish you a merry
Vechain and a happy ChingChong". Whilst this was going on the bouncers came and kindly asked him to stop. He flipped them off and walked away
whilst doing the Gangnam Style dance. He then squatted on the street laying a big fat turd which he than flung at us. We were like wtf? Really?

No github because it's closed source m8

>DNV GL
proof?

youtube.com/watch?v=yQXMW2c7pzY

exactly why its a HUGE RED FLAG.

why would i believe a closed source ?

sure they have something to hide they arent being transparent.

And with billions of dollars anyone can bribe to fake the audit

fud levels rising because global food safety conference is on monday

youtube.com/watch?v=jBloSl5o2h0

NICE FUD

youtube.com/watch?v=j013PkHF1ns

>tfw didn't fall for the VEN meme

This is a Web 3.0 Revolution happening

If you want to protect your "proprietary software" so nobody steals it like bill gates go back to those traditional IPO method 'blockchain" isn't for you.

If its not publicly verifiable and i have to depend on a trusted third party to verify the software for me it goes against the roots of decentralization and therefore doesn't deserve the word "blockchain".

VeChain is tulip mania of blockchain era.

m-moommyyyy
m-make it stoop

Golly gee why isn't the arms industry open source??

like 2 weeks ago everyone laughed at nano and shilled ven
how things change

What do you think a bunch of kids with the attention span of an hour would do? And if ven goes to a new ATH they'll fomo in claiming they always believed in the coin, that they tried to warn Veeky Forums about a moon etc. This board is a dumping ground for memelords and retards with a big helping of ironic larping /pol/ now.

"We look forward to collaborate with our partner VeChain on key projects to drive business development and to help our customers further improve their performance, supported by the blockchain technology." DYOR

No rest for the Waltcucks.

linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6375309252055101441

sell your bags. I will buy more. Keep spreading FUD. Go run to buy the flavor of the month to buy at ath. This is why you will always be poor. Good luck children. Men use logic and understand business. Men shall hold

LOL OP got rekt in his own thread

what if the whales never let the price appreciate because they're solely concerned with accumulating VEN for THOR

reddit.com/r/Vechain/comments/81fypk/vechain_mods_removed_a_legitimate_criticism_to/

DNV is real retard
They’re actively promoting it and showcasing vechains solution in food supply in next few days

No rest for the Venlets

this is why im all in XLM

Here's the programme for 8th march

pretty much this. But I will continue to load up to $10 and think of everyanon and laugh when I'm free in

at least make lie believable with a link nobody will click. he said nothing like this today and he said it while negotiating haha

you wanna buy back in so bad

thanks to dip now up to 82k VEN all in.

I can’t believe this opp is real. Morons letting me buy alien tech for 5 bucks.

how long can this window last?

York-Benimaru, subsidiary of Seven & I Holdings Co. 5th largest retailer in the world, these yellow bastards own 7-11.

If you aren't building your Vet stack, you are literally retarded.

This kills the pajeet

This thread is actually encouraging, i was getting nervous because the VET fud wasn't scaling up. Fud always hits ATH right before the price goes up. I assume due to paid fud campaigns.

>own 7-11
reminds me of the "major convenience store" rumor from a few months back.

>ERC20 token
>NEO GAS copy pasta to get biztards hard on for missing NEO
>Not thinking this is chink scam

Thx CCK, ur fans adore and are grateful

We’re gonna make it bro, I’ve been accumulating these past few days. I’m literally going to be retired by the end of the year