Genetic Predictors of Educational Attainment

All signs point to Cognitive Performance being highly heritable and highly polygenic.

GWAS Identifies 74 Loci associated with educational attainment.

nature.com/nature/journal/vaop/ncurrent/full/nature17671.html#access
nature.com/articles/nature17671.epdf

We identified 74 independent SNPs associated with EA (p < 5E-8). The ability of the polygenic score to predict within-family differences suggests that very little of this signal is due to confounding. We found that both cognitive performance (0.82) and intracranial volume (0.39) show substantial genetic correlations with EA. Many of the biological pathways significantly enriched by our signals are active in early development, affecting the proliferation of neural progenitors, neuron migration, axonogenesis, dendrite growth, and synaptic communication. We nominate a number of individual genes of likely importance in the etiology of EA and mediating phenotypes such as cognitive performance.

Extended Data Fig. 2 shows the estimated effect sizes of the lead SNPs. The estimates range from 0.014 to 0.048 standard deviations
per allele (2.7 to 9.0 weeks of schooling), with incremental R in the range 0.01% to 0.035%.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Jewish_Nobel_laureates
youtube.com/watch?v=9RY83mAr5uA
ibc7.org/article/journal_v.php?sid=312
iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

cool

Are blank slate believers completely BTFO now?

Can we all agree that genetics play a very major roll in social outcomes?

I knew this years ago.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Jewish_Nobel_laureates

> genetics
> out of nowhere starts talking about a notoriously racist and sexist jewish circlejerking
lmao

>> genetics
>> out of nowhere starts talking about a notoriously racist and sexist jewish circlejerking
Not him, but are you implying that "racist and sexist jewish circlejerking" doesn't involve genetics?

Ashkenazi are literally the intellectual master race. If you want to avoid having a brainlet for a son breed with a big tittied Jewess.

Unfortunately for the topic, any thread about genetics is going to immediately be steered into racial differences and how they are the most important thing to always focus on to the exclusion of all else. In other words, /pol/. There is literally no discussion to be had after that. /pol/ is truly cancer.

>tfw no big-tittied jewess gf T.T
youtube.com/watch?v=9RY83mAr5uA

this is not a zionist propaganda board retard.
get the fuck out

von neumann is not jewish, not matter how many times you spam it

It's not a /pol/ propaganda board either. And I'm not leaving.

Then why are you posting retarded irrelevant jewish propaganda ? Nobel prizes are notoriously racist and sexist and doesn't belong to any scientific discussion.

>Nobel prizes are notoriously racist
Yeah. Against Jews.

>"Yeshu was an enemy of the Jewish people."
>"He attempted to covert us all to Christians."
facepalm.jpg

Obviously genetics play a role.

Just look at this picture, and tell me how white brits get BTFO by Chinese?

Obviously, such large variation between ethnic groups is partially due to genetics.

fucking this. I hate what these threads always become. Every time the word genetics pops up all the uneducated fucks start spamming irrelevant unsourced shit and bomb the thread to oblivion.

yeah, just like the jewish masterrace spamming cancerous retards that flooded the thread

Tbh I only did it to make /pol/ mad. I assume the others did as well.

it would work better if it was true.

>racial differences and how they are the most important thing to always focus on to the exclusion of all else.

Actually it's people like you pushing this strawman that shit up threads.

An so-called /pol/ poster on Veeky Forums willtypically say something like
>hey look at this ibc7.org/article/journal_v.php?sid=312 . Clearly it isn't definitive proof but it is evidence and so combined with prior knowledge about how black people in america have a mean IQ of 85, in an even-odds betting situation I would be rational in betting that there exists some genetic basisin the allele distribution of black people for why their mean IQ is lower than that of white people as opposed to there being absolutely no genetic basis and it ALL being environment

to which someone like you typically responds
>so fucking what?! are you saying allblack people are stupider than all white people?! you racist
or some other stupid, strawman garbage

never respond to SJW posters. they will suck you into their vortex of stupidity.

>he'd rather worship a dead kike on a stick than inseminate that freaky semen demon jewess
lol cuck

>Just look at this picture, and tell me how white brits get BTFO by Chinese?
The chinese who are allowed over are high IQ, generally from the upper class families in China. They, naturally, have high IQ children.

Then why do they eat dogs ? Why does pol respect chinese so much ? Also why do people with so high IQs allow something so bad ?

Why do you eat chickens?

China itself has a mean IQ of 105

they're tasty

>China itself has a mean IQ of 105
Nope

You clearly misunderstood me.

well look at this
iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country

so one study found a mean IQ of 105 and another found a mean IQ of 100.

you can comb through the respective methodologies and decide which is more likely to have found an unbiased , random sample if you want. I don't care that much.

>I don't care that much.
Neither do I really. At any rate intelligence is mostly genetic.

This, I would be very surprised if the Chinese people who have left China are not a skewed representation of average genetics.

China is a big place too with many ethnic groups and clusters of people.

This.

Genetic Determinism for our cognitive ability and general behavior is proven.

I think anyone who has known identical twins would agree.