Hidden Gems

I gave you mine now you give me yours.

MAN
CPC
DADI
REMME
Individually good projects, no moon for any.. yet.

SingularityNET
If you don't do your research and see who the fuck is funding and running this, you deserve to be poor.

Crowdholding.

ENJ

RLX, TIOTOUR, ETBS

10x in Apr

Why? Lots of bag-holders like me want to get out.

Boldpure
Stay away if you want to stay poor

They just released trust node info yesterday along with new exchange, and there will be a revamped whitepaper, website and full launch in the end of March. I apologize if you got in during that coordinated shilling on /biz that the PFR team took no part of, this will unironically see 1$ in April from product launch and marketing, no doubt this will be a success, but the random pump hurt its reputation.

Can you at least give an explanation why before the meme of DYOR?

To answer though Enigma - ENG
enigma.co
Literally any business that wants to use blockchain for their data will need this to hide their data on said blockchain. Any business today requires confidentiality of their data. Enigma is at 150m cap and is backed by MIT and some legend data scientist apparently. Worth at least delving into.

don't tell me I never throw you guys a bone

I don't think that was coordinated, especially considering it's only available on decentralised exchanges where executing a p&d is near impossible. It just pumped to 50c because people were excited about nodes and stuff, mere speculation. Here look at this graph, most altcoins are in the mid phase of the curve.

>pajeet team

woah, why should this be good again?

Yes I agree there was definitely hype surrounding the node annoucement, but I think that definitely coincided with an artificial pump. Regardless, we are fast approaching the end of phase 2. I would highly suggest holding until at least the end of April if you can. We will break ATH's easily as we approach launch and adoption.

I'm pretty judgmental about whitepapers and don't have much tolerance for shit ones, of which there are many. Enigma is one of very few projects where they lay out a legitimate problem, provide an articulate vision and actually give the impression they are technically capable of achieving it.

this looks really good, hoping to scoop some up upon token distribution

Those who do their own research will find a path to the riches.

is that fuckin wyvern again

Rcn is going to be big this year I think.

Vechain

And lomocoin as well, I'm wary of Chinese shit but they have a working product, users, and large development team. Rumours are that the owner of binance and owner of LMC are butt buddies as well

>Everyone's heavy bags
what a sad thread

Ripio is a massive organization, we shall see. But good luck to you as well

enigma is not a hidden gem, any person in crypto that is not a brainelt heard or invested in it.

The concept and fundimentals are utter dogshit, I remember this coin back when it was listed on Bittrex, honest do yourself a favour and please choose another project thats actually promosing. The project you've choosen will fail and have no adption.

I'm waiting until April. It would be retarded to sell now. Appreciate your concern though.

And until you get more specific than "concept and fundamentals" you are not convincing.

Single most underrated, underhyped token of 2018. Nothing comes close to this absolute gem. Screenshot this post and get back to me EOY. Don't say I didn't warn you.

You're welcome.

Thanks a lot for the information. And, your answer is unusually civil for /biz, so thanks for that as well.

sure, not going to bother. I'm not specificaly targeting your project of choice but its one of many project that I just don't think will bring me any money.
I'm generally really good at looking at many coins and seeing if money will be pumped into it, like NEO was obvious because the ICOs on it. But RCN has no interest in it. Its really just that simple, stuff like Payfair, OCN, BAT are also in that batch too.
Something that is interesting to most people eyes would be like NAS, POA and tons of other coins. I don't stick to one coin so you can think of my opinion as unbiased.

this shit is going to break out in the next 2 weeks screencap this

HST

Verify (CRED)

Pretty much been killing it since ICO. And should move wayyy higher up in the top 100, top 25 even, if they get some early teams showing good NTP1 token projects.

Rumor is there's at least one airdrop, and one or two "bigger" ICOs to launch after the Neblio dev team releases their API documentation.

Cpchain, man, bluzelle, sophiatx

lmfao off yourself

This is the only right answer in this thread.

NCASH with a finished product and currently at 4 fucking cents. Go read about it. It will revolutionise retail businesses.

Also bagholders just want nodes, many people accumulated just for that. Significantly less weakhands on PFR I hope

ECA - Huge announcement coming - 10bil+ marketplace using ECA as payment

ARCT - Just released the open beta of their arbitrage terminal. Guys are already making 4% gains from it. Public release very soon. Right now ARCT is priced in at $0.2 on their website and going for $0.02 on exchanges. This is a easy 10x short term.

what coin is that, reverse image comes up with nothing

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/dcorp/

ty user

Tao

Burger coin, low mcap, low supply

What's wrong with Wyvern?

This. Super undervalued right now. TAU is going to be the next breakout like XRB.

XLS

ELTCOIN

Isn't this inactive as of January 8th?

Cindicator.

Made all of my initial investment back on it by following its calls already

secret moon mission. price getting better