Mustard

I'd pretty much only use mustard on my hotdog and a few meat dishes. Oh, and homemade mayo.
What else?
Else what.

that colmans is some great stuff. fuckin expensive as shit tho. I like doing a 50/50 mix of colmans and standard yellow and put dat shit on my hotdogs.

I'm have German ancestry. There is very little food that doesn't get mustard on it. Usually something better than a plain yellow. Stone Ground, Whole, Hot and Spicy, Horseradish... and some specialty shit I'd have to go look for. I know there's a maple syrup honey in the fridge somewhere.

Pretty much any pork product should get mustard.

White Castles.

I got an ass load of the Colman's mustard powder.

What the fuck do I do with it?

Egg rolls

Sorry I should have clarified

How do I turn it into spreadable mustard?

Mix it with water

shit's great to add to spice rubs for meat

It can be mixed with vinegar but I typically use the powder as a seasoning. It's actually awesome as hell for deviled eggs. It means you can get a lot of mustard flavor mixed in without making the filling so runny that it won't form a nice peak when you pipe it in.

ive tried this but it ends up tasting bitter and nasty. whats the trick ?

Use vinegar. It needs acidity.

How about using a bit of vegetable oil?

just a guess

Dijon with olive oil makes a yummy sauce for veggies.

>Expensive

On what planet do you reside? It is the standard mustard.
>tho
>Standard mustard being something else while still being yellow

I'm going to guess yank, which is odd considering everything is always much cheaper there. It can't be an import issue because America makes licensed versions domestically.

>MUH HERITAGE

Mix a spoonfull in with your mash and try combining it into any savoury baking. I once saw a recipre for a cheese, mustard and ale bread, I wish I could find the recipe.

yes im american. and those tiny coleman bottles are the equivelent of like 5.50 euros. fuckin expensive for a tiny bottle of mustard

How poor are you?

>paying damn near 6 bucks for a tablespoon of mustard

how stupid are you?

mix a small amount with an equal volume of cold water.
wait for 10-15 minutes while the heat develops.
enjoy your inexpensive, convenient, and highly potent mustard.

sauerkraut

How is he stupid for not knowing your local prices and how your local shops are jewing you?

>He
>implying that wasn't you who just got BTFO

ONION

Not really skip.

I add two spoonfuls of it when I make balsamic vinaigrette. 8 quarts worth

so you just get offended for other people?

I put a bit in mashed potato and macaroni cheese.