IS THIS A BIG DEAL eurokeks ?

What signifigance does the Bank of England play. are they like the tresuary department or something?

>eurokeks
bongs are leaving the eu what do we care

>Brexit

how does it fail most basic functions as money? that statement genuinely bewilders me

to add to this, it would be correct to assume that digital fiat will completely fail as a function of currency when quantum physics is soon realized.

quantum computing*

It's the British equivalent of the Fed.

You know who is working with BoE... look it up

Lol the Jews aren't done accumulating

You can't really use it as medium of exchange because most of people don't use it and also it isn't store of value.

Not true

How isn't it true?

Bank of england owns the feds.

In most countries, Bitcoin is not considered or regulated as a currency. Because it really isn't, it is quite different compared to any other currency.
Anyway.. i would be significantly surprised if any government will impose overregulation on cryptos. It has zero impact on the economy, it has this "mysterious futuristic vibe" and no one wants to risk pulling their country out of a 2.0 internet.
At most, their regulation will be centered around prohibiting illegal money transfers e.g. attaching additional identification to an exchange site or something like that.

But you never know about UK, some people just don't know when it is time to pull the plug.

It's the original Federal Reserve...

UK cucked by boomers again. I fled that shithole last year.

there are plenty of place that allow you to buy stuff with bitcoin and other cryptos. It just hasn't gained widespread adoption but it willl Give it 2 years.

And how is bitcoin not a store of value. It's inflation proof they'll only ever be a 21 million bitcoins mined ever. If fact it's quite the opposite of paper fiat. in that your money become worth more the longer you hold it.

>eu = europe

fucking kill yourself

No, he just said that the UK should look to regulate the market like every other fucking entity on the planet.

Well, looking away from the Korea and China FUD that is.

>are they like the tresuary department or something?

Also, holy shit, are you actually fucking retarded? It's their central bank you dumb piece of shit.

Well you can't really go to shop near you and buy groceries with it. Also it really isn't store of value when it can lose 10% of it's value in one day.
So this is why it fails basic functions of money.

It's our paper printing company. They print money from nothing and give it to banks to pump up asset prices with it while devaluing it's worth. Great bunch of lads.

>are they like the tresuary department or something?
They are the central bank of the UK alone, not Europe.

Since the Islander monkeys are leaving Europe anyways, it has no significance to the EU.

>eu = europe

Nope, time to neck yourself faggot.

21 million bitcoins... Or 2.1 quintillion Satishos. Since the system actually operates in units of 10^-8 BTC. If every Satisho were worth a penny there would be 21 Quadrillion USD worth of BTC in circulation at that point.With further inflation directly resulting from any increase in market value.

Btc touches 11k again and FUD starts appearing from all countrys
Hmmmm

Volatility makes it unsuitable

thats how i look at it.
so what if their is "only" 21 million when each one basically contains 100,000,000 coins in side it,

London is arguably the financial Center of Europe. Anyway this cuck is just toeing the line. Nothing to worry about. The whole city is balls deep in crypto if they ban it there will be a riot.

Always buy when this kind of fud hits the news. Basically they expect it to get bigger. If they thought it was nothing to worry about why do they have to “warn” people about it? Kind of defeats their own logic.

making this statement just proves how much of a brainlet you are. A brainlet that reads mainstream media articles and believes them.

Volatility in ETH prices will decrease at around 2.5 trillion market cap. There has been research done on this you know.

you can in Japan.
you could also do it in europe when TenX was still working.

So a central bank is literally like Tether?

This is why turtle coin is superior. There are only 1 trillion turtles coins that will ever exist, and can only be divided in 100 parts, so 100 trillion units ever.

no doubt "they" want it to crash. they being u.s govt. u.k, e.u. s.k, china, india almost every govt. probably. and they will fud it or regulate it until it does...

Yeah but I can take $10,000,000 of it from Guatemala to Mozambique via ulan bator cashing out and living the high life in every city without being detected. You finally know what it’s like to live outside of the system. Try it some time

Well I don't want to go to japan to buy my groceries also with tenx you don't pay to merchant by bitcoin. Tenx sells your bitcoin and merchant gets fiat.

FUCKING EUROPOORS GOING TO RUIN EVERYTHING AGAIN

at least they'll be 3rd world countries in 2030 after the immigration protocols are complete

Yeah but crypto price volatility is mainly in the upward direction. And will be until it fills the vast monetary vacuum. So cryptomoney is superior because if you have some you can afford to go to Japan to do your shopping.

This was about Bitcoin, also you're deluded if you think Ethereum will reach 2.5 trillion. Way to much crap on that blockchain, we haven't seen any succesfull companies launch something on Ethereum being widely used. Don't get me wrong, I don't think Ethereum is shit but such evaluations are ridiculous

Surely you are actually being ironic right now. Tether behaves as if it was issued by a central bank, but they still aren't equivalent at all in terms of what they actually do.

i've read a whole science book on quantum physics and understand how it works and how much of a threat it is to traditional encryption methods.

You can say none of it widely used other than btc, ltc, ripple, monero etc.

etherdelta, stupid.

You can encrypt based on quantum physics.

>Kwamto kill bitcorn

It unironically will endanger *all* pre-quantum encryption you absolute fucking brainlet, including SHA256, and most cryptographic algorithms used by cryptocurrencies.

Not everyone has a quantum computer so that isn't particularly viable. Post-quantum cryptography is a thing though and an active field of research, and there already are quite a few quantum computer resistant algorithms already that can be computed by conventional computers, but that requires a hard fork of most blockchain projects which is going to be problematic.