How many watts does

...a 79kg man stock? Watts, kilocalories, jules... I can make the translation, so no problem with that.

>79 kg
>man

Pick one.

that is the average, not my problem if you have all fatties in murica

k ima stop you right here.
this is no way in hell the average unless you are taking into account starved and malnourished people

Not my fault if the average man is beta af. Also watts is J/s, so your question doesn't really make sense.

Average man is 1.80m tall. With a mass of 79kg he has a BMI of 24. Normal weight is BMI between 20 and 25.

so, it doesn't make sense only because i didn't write the secons or because you are butthurt?

No it doesn't make sense because you don't store Watts. As for how many Joules was stored in a 79 kg """man""" it would depend on his composition.

do you mean chemical composition?

Sort of, it'll depend on how much is fat/water/muscle/mineral. According to Google the average person would have about 13.54 kcal/kg, but I'm guessing that's quite a crude estimate.

that would make us some 1100kcal, and we need to ingest some 1000kcal per day. Doe sthat make sense?

>watts

HOW MANY DERIVATIVES DOES IT STORE
I NEED TO KNOW

80kg is barely enough to get yourself out of bed.
Go build some muscle and fat you fucking woman.

Go back to you anti-intellectual meat head. In academia nobody cares that you can lift 50kg. Only intellect counts.

>in academia
Veeky Forums isn't about academia.
There are people who can actually be successful here: engineers.

Go look at the 80kg divsion of olympic lifting and powerlifting. They would gimp you any day.

you sound assblasted
Why do you feel like people need to be gimped? Are you insecure about your masculinity? Do you have something to prove?

>puts people down that are lighter.
>"you sound assblasted" as soon as shown that 80kg is fine.

>as soon as shown that 80kg is fine.
I never said it was fine. Those guys spend all their time working on how to feel stronger. Others spend all their time working to feel more handsome.

Real men don't give a fuck and just have natural genetics that make them beefy.

As I said, your jimmies will be rustled.

I'm actually beyond angry user, you really got me this time.

You couldn't be more of a fag if you tried.

It depends on his build and fitness, primarily body fat percentage.

IIRC humans tend to be (very roughly) about 20% protein by weight, coupling that with a reasonable 15% body fat a 79kg man would net you a good 170,000 kcal if you ate all of him. In practice probably a bit less depending on the preparation method.

It seems like a lot but your typical cow clocks in at well over half a million kcal in the meat alone.

you couldn't be more irrelevant if you didn't post